Smoking & alcohol

lexicalgap

Reaction score
Smoking had a dramatic effect on my hair. You may disagree and the evidence isn't fully there, but I am almost 100% sure that it not only messed with my blood flow and hormone balances but dried out my hair.

wanderkid

Reaction score
I've heard that smoking has negative side effects as far as hair growth, but I mean, it's toxins, and hair kind of works on proteins, so that should go without saying.

shookwun

Reaction score
It's better not to indulge in this crap, it will take a toll on your health, aesthetics, and motivation.

If drinking is something you can't give up, then do it in extreme moderation. Find other ways of releasing tension, and feeling good about yourself, such as the gym, and having an active sex life.

drugs are for ***gots that need an escape. becoming successful is a better natural high. having the luxury of traveling, and ****ing exotic pussy is my type of 'release' from the real world.

When I say in moderation im talking about a few times a year fiddling with molly, and cocaine, and maybe drinking once a month.

In the long run it will **** with your emotions, and motivation. Not worth it..... I'm slowly started to realize this

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's better not to indulge in this crap, it will take a toll on your health, aesthetics, and motivation.

If drinking is something you can't give up, then do it in extreme moderation. Find other ways of releasing tension, and feeling good about yourself, such as the gym, and having an active sex life.

drugs are for ***gots that need an escape. becoming successful is a better natural high. having the luxury of traveling, and ****ing exotic pussy is my type of 'release' from the real world.

When I say in moderation im talking about a few times a year fiddling with molly, and cocaine, and maybe drinking once a month.

In the long run it will **** with your emotions, and motivation. Not worth it..... I'm slowly started to realize this

True that, although I hate molly.
Last time I did it was at a music festival this past september, two nights in a row and literally felt like dying the whole next week. Never again.

davidpaul

Reaction score
Smoking mainly affects the lungs and also it affects the blood circulation. IF the blood circulation is very low or poor then automatically each and every parts lost their function activities step by step.

hair fall also occurs due to the smoking habits. If the blood is not circulate into your head neurons, then it affect the hair growth. so avoid smoking cigarettes and protect your hair from hair fall.

nidhi

Reaction score
It's not only about your hair, smoking & alcohol destroy your overall health and personal , professional life also.
But Yes smoking is one of the reason of hair loss.
Quit smoking is better option guys....

legacy87

Reaction score
yes , indeed
i trow away my smokes also when i read that it is bad for skin and hair
but to be honest the idea that it could affect your hair quality and growth by lowering your blood flow , that was the point that i trow away my pak of sigarettes
and start jogging , eating healthy and so one

Reaction score
Yes absolutely! Smoking has a negative effect on our hair and skin. A regular alcohol consumption can lead to hair loss as well.

AngryJoe

Reaction score
I smoke a pack and drink at least 2 bottles of beer a day. Never had any problem with my bold head!

AlexieJ

Reaction score
I don't really agree that smoking and alcohol have negative effect on your hair. Smoking and alcohol have negative effect on your body so you have to worry on that part because it can lead to many diseases that you don't want to have in the near future.

Jimley

Reaction score
drink up

Alcoholism can cause malnutrition, which I assume can't help hair growth. Nicotine causes vasoconstriction, which cant be good for hair. With these facts, I still won't stop drinking and smoking. I would rather be bald.

AlexieJ

Reaction score
Alcoholism can cause malnutrition, which I assume can't help hair growth. Nicotine causes vasoconstriction, which cant be good for hair. With these facts, I still won't stop drinking and smoking. I would rather be bald.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Of course too much consumption of alcohol can have a significant bad effects in our body and as you mentioned can cause malnutrition too. So, you are trying to say that you're an alcoholic one? just asking.. :)

Jimley

Reaction score
So, you are trying to say that you're an alcoholic one? just asking.. :)
That's what my Doctor says.... It's been a rough year or so. I'm pretty sure some of my hairloss is due to drinking and losing b vitamins, magnesium, and maybe zinc/potassium.

salamander

Reaction score
Quit while you can guys, for one your dental bills will be cheaper and you'll breathe a lot better I swear.

nidhi

Reaction score
Preliminary findings from new studies of male and female identical twins suggest that a broad range of lifestyle factors, including stress, smoikng, heavy drinking, and sun exposure, may also foil the follicles.

In men, genes seemed to be the biggest predictor of balding, though smoikng, drinking, stress, and sun exposure also factored in. Although that may sound discouraging, experts say the research comes with a silver lining: Adopting healthier habits and controlling stress can sometimes help hair come back.