SMI-6 Group Buy Round 2 (PRLR Antagonist)

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. What weight scales are you guys using to measure out the powder in mg?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The photos don't look very encouraging. In the first two it seems that they have simply enlarged the image. In the blonde boy, apparently there could be some improvement but it could be due to changes in lighting, angle of the photo, and in the condition of the hair, from wet or greasy to dry, and longer. In the third case, I can't see any difference and I can't even tell which photo is the before and
the after.
Thats what i said , but from some reason they dont want to hear that ✌️.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are the early results I have shared on discord. Those pics were clicked thx to a USB microscope you can get for 30 euros on Alliexpress.
Day 0 was 26th of July, Day 37 is after ~a month of oral SMI intake (30mg/ml twice a day).
Had to stop for a month cause I ran out of SMI. Got hit hard by shedding since then.
I've just received my GB order and re-started twice a day intake and uped dosage to 60mg/ml (most used oral dosage on discord). Also I'm ~1.90m for 86kg so 30mg/ml might be a bit low for me.
grain de beauté compair VS day 0.jpg

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are the early results I have shared on discord. Those pics were clicked thx to a USB microscope you can get for 30 euros on Alliexpress.
Day 0 was 26th of July, Day 37 is after ~a month of oral SMI intake (30mg/ml twice a day).
Had to stop for a month cause I ran out of SMI. Got hit hard by shedding since then.
I've just received my GB order and re-started twice a day intake and uped dosage to 60mg/ml (most used oral dosage on discord). Also I'm ~1.90m for 86kg so 30mg/ml might be a bit low for me.View attachment 170337
That’s amazing progress and great quality of photo

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just received my GB order and re-started twice a day intake and uped dosage to 60mg/ml (most used oral dosage on discord). Also I'm ~1.90m for 86kg so 30mg/ml might be a bit low for me.View attachment 170337
Since you started shedding after stopping, doesn’t that imply that it’s a lifetime commitment therapy?

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since you started shedding after stopping, doesn’t that imply that it’s a lifetime commitment therapy?
sound like yes, but like the other drugs we have today...
Unlike sides are great !!!
BTW, no one today has tried to ween off slowly to see if shedding is inevitable or not...

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for pictures guy ! I hope some others people will provide ! I wonder if there is regrowht on "bald" area !

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't draw any definitive conclusions from shedding to be honest. Seems it's pretty common when coming on or off treatments in general. I mean, it's not like he regained tons of hair over the course of 37 days and is now shedding those hairs specifically. It says nothing about the state of the actual state of his hairs or the long term viability of any results.

FerBecken

My Regimen
Reaction score
sound like yes, but like the other drugs we have today...
Unlike sides are great !!!
BTW, no one today has tried to ween off slowly to see if shedding is inevitable or not...
Thank you very much for sharing! Looks promising.
Would you elaborate about the sides??

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is inconclusive, naturally hair cycles and there may me more hairs in anagen at a given point in time. i think with finasteride the results would have been more obvious

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation on a scale that I can buy from Amazon to measure in mg? I bought one, but it couldn’t weigh anything lighter than 1 gram.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is inconclusive, naturally hair cycles and there may me more hairs in anagen at a given point in time. i think with finasteride the results would have been more obvious
Anagen phase is a much longer stage of hair growth than just one month , even in people with male pattern baldness

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any results from anyone using standard zoomed out angles? Clear cosmetic improvement results?