SMI-6 Group Buy Round 2 (PRLR Antagonist)

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You like me have dissociative traits. What happens is that you were probably very attractive when you were younger and you loved yourself. Now, you look in the mirror and you see someone else looking back that you no longer find attractive. You are then pummeled when you realize that you have latent homosexual tendencies, i.e., you don't care one way or the other but you desperately need to fall in love with yourself. This is pretty much psychology 101 but most MtF's shout down anyone stating the obvious and it's clear. XY's on puberty blockers are almost always androphilic. Older XY's are usually gynephilic:

It's usually gay men writing such treatises related to these tendencies and it's a secret but MtF's have nothing to do with gay men unless they start young. We have zero in common with gay men who are "versatile" and they actually faintly disgust me but that's private and if they want to take turns doing each other, eh, "if it makes you happy, it can't be that badddd. If it makes you happy, why the hell are you so sad". Women cannot obsess about work like XY's. They know when they have enough "stuff" lying about the attic and basement and they like sensible cars and as they age, they need men less and less. It's not just the "men" who like to spray and go. Many women prefer that unless trying to get pregnant, they they complain if you always play racketball at 6 am when the gym is almost empty and they actually expect men to cheat but you cannot bring it home and if you like anything but XX's within four years of your age, never ever tell them. I figured, eh, it's been 20 years but no, never do not tell them because they do not understand the "hunger" that never ceases and the need to either dominate or submit. That's what the downlow is for because women don't know about the downlow at all.

You sound like a fine person; you just need your hair back to be complete.

Janey
Thanks for you analysis. I see you're making a point besides people f*****g with their libido, and when I said that there are lots of finasteride users who have an excellent libido, I wonder if this comes off as "whataboutism". I've had two hair transplants and my hair is generally very good, thank you, somewhile ago I made a post where I was asking Dr. Erdogan about a third hair transplant, but he said "there is no room to put in any more grafts" so it's not like I should reasonably resent my mirror image; I'm just microneedling to stop it from getting thinner. I'm not sure what other dissociative traits you're referring to, because I otherwise (hope this doesn't come of as too privileged) really love the way I am.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for you analysis. I see you're making a point besides people f*****g with their libido, and when I said that there are lots of finasteride users who have an excellent libido, I wonder if this comes off as "whataboutism". I've had two hair transplants and my hair is generally very good, thank you, somewhile ago I made a post where I was asking Dr. Erdogan about a third hair transplant, but he said "there is no room to put in any more grafts" so it's not like I should reasonably resent my mirror image; I'm just microneedling to stop it from getting thinner. I'm not sure what other dissociative traits you're referring to, because I otherwise (hope this doesn't come of as too privileged) really love the way I am.
Botox, nose job, fillers?

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope it works and does not happen like CB, RU, etc, that there was only a photo of a good case, and then when there are no more cases of improvements or regrowth they will say that it works because it helps to maintain.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't contradict sh*t, there's a difference between being exclusive and not posting everything publicly. It's not exclusive because anyone that wants in is welcome to join.
IOW: join our cult because it's so great but we will not tell you how good it is but it is but you're not worthy.

I get that you have other things to do with your lives than to spoon-feed whiners and moderate trolls but still...

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am pretty sure that over the years you have benefited from everyone else using treatments , be it for hairloss or any other disease.
Next time you have an infection make a group buy , or join a phase 3 test, because you dont deserve to use drugs that you have no contribution on. It is kinda funny tho that it is not just a guy who acts childish, rather the whole discord follows the same line. Tells a lot about hairloss forums being linked to mental disorders
Those drugs are developed with profit in mind and marketed and sold as such. There is literally no benefit to going out of our way to share information with people who didn't show enough interest in the first place.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you even allowed to search for investors on here? And sorry, I think anyone "contributing" is a sucker. People making money off baldness cures that are not even cures for a "disease" that only affects Europeans and Semites seem to be promoting the idea that there's something wrong with being bald. So what's your deal? Do you think it's wrong for guys not to mind going bald? Worst of all are partial "cures" which just keep the gambler hooked on making payments the rest of one's life. I have been at this for almost 37 years and we used to have no treatments save wigs/systems. What's wrong with wearing a system? Why can't you guys just be happy being male and white and running the world without whining if your hair gets thin?

None of you get it. Beards either cause baldness or they are so highly correlated with baldness that you can't have both. And yes I know there are exceptions to the body hair rule of thumb but probably few if any of you lack beard growth. Mine covered my entire face if I didn't shave and that was just as bad or arguably less attractive than being bald which is expected and neat and eh, I refuse to be bald but you guys are men. Act like it and stop pining for 18 year old hair or female hair cause yes, I have cracked the baldness code but you guys have not. All of your meds are hormonal and likely to make you chemically, less male in some way. People who don't secrete reductase never go bald and seldom have beards apparently and they look androgynous as do most of the people on the planet who lack beard growth. Figure out how to stop beard growth and then baldness will follow. But using meds likely to cause impotence and feminization and for minoxidil, bizarrely enough, body hair growth everywhere are a dead-end. Yes, JamesBooker, the guy with even a more annoying shtick than Janey, you have convinced me.

Look for meds that prolong anagen. That's what will crack the ahem nut of male pattern baldness not hair counts and not things that mess with your mind and your nether regions. How can you "use" your hair if your junk won't rise to the occasion so to speak. You guys are obsessed with hair loss which is along with beard growth, the most notable secondary sexual characteristic in whites/Semites. I was in a fraternity since I'm not gay, lol, or if I am, I am a femme lesbian. But the first thing I noticed after seeing thinning in the crown was that the guys in the frat with essentially no beard development (yet?) had perfect hair and perfect hair lines and chicks dig that because beards and bald heads are threatening to women unless you are a baby and yes, they and children usually lack beard growth. Dick size appears far less correlated with baldness than testicle size and beard growth. Chicks know this and chicks know which guys have the big ones and which don't, along with gay bottoms and people who shower without barriers in the shower room. All of that hair around their pretty feminine faces does not render them blind.

I lived in two countries largely populated by Mediterranean whites and the beaches are a scary place to go since you see many more guys with hair everywhere wearing speedos, gold chains and yes, completely bald. You can easily tell that hair loss and penis size are not correlated one iota, lol but looking like a baboon (does that hurt your feelings? Mine get hurt easily now) somehow doesn't entice female partners. Everywhere else in the world men's suit preferences have gone back to the 1920's like Ronald Reagan used to wear and lifeguards and such but not with these guys. They let it all hang out literally. Chicks hate speedos more than most men do because it divulges that which men universally avoid divulging, penis size. Nudity laws protect male egos much more than female sensibilities since until recently, females were deemed not to have interest in naked men not their husbands. 14 year old girls served as candy stripers and were in charge of catheter placement which is no fun for them or the guy but candy stripers do talk.... One last anecdote. Wally/Tony Dow was a great swimmer and diver and nobody knows where Mayfield is but until roughly 1970, only females were allowed to wear bathing suits in pools especially Y pools. Boys gym classes were au naturel and often with a female of under 30 years of age, monitoring. Since PE teachers also teach history, wow, that's an unpleasant dynamic. There are accounts of male swimming competitions just like the Greeks (except the Greeks didn't allow women to watch) with female spectators fully allowed. One woman wrote that she had several friends who pretended to be their sisters so they could all see big brother naked. Now that would be considered unusual if not child abuse but eh, males, who cares. Women and children first, men go down with the ship....

You guys are men and the next generation is looking up at you and saying, "no, no. I refuse to look like that, gender and hormones be damned. And you guys with nice faces could have what's in the pic number one below by using the one hair remedy that actually works and which unlike FtM meds, causes no permanent changes save breast growth which is highly unusual for XY females regardless.... Or you can adopt partial cures which seem to stop working around the time of male menopause and look like pic two. And for MtF's who claim that I am unusual, well, yes that's true but my question to them is: "Have you removed your beard yet?" Cause my hair didn't start growing back until after beard removal and then it start growing almost like clockwork. Before I literally couldn't shave because the growth was too strange for a blade to remove well and if I grew a beard, I always had dermatitis/facial rashes but if I didn't, my face would bleed everywhere and my daughter found that unpleasant and worried about me. "What, Janey worried?" Not me, not for a second since I had a revelation from Goddess about my true path back to Chad-dom, is it? It's better than being an incel, right? Janey doesn't know all of these new terms....

Goddess bless,
Janey
You look like wojak now

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope it works and does not happen like CB, RU, etc, that there was only a photo of a good case, and then when there are no more cases of improvements or regrowth they will say that it works because it helps to maintain.
Hope I'm wrong but...
Have a bad feeling it will turn that well-known path: it gives maintenance for 50% with slowly loosing ground after couple of months. Maybe some dancing with little vellus hair under a microscope. Bad dosage, run out of smi, production or shipping delays, price and above all inconsistency.
And probably we will have to wait for BAY antibody at the market. It could be easily 5 years. Still without knowing if it's actually working for humans.
But I would be surprised if it will turn out a failure. But one asian once got me disappointed. And the hype was bigger. Time to change my signature ;)

Last edited:

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those drugs are developed with profit in mind and marketed and sold as such. There is literally no benefit to going out of our way to share information with people who didn't show enough interest in the first place.
You have the benefit of lower prices in group buys , when the quantity is larger.

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same feeling. The first people to use it in March and April. No reason not to make progress

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then please don't use a public forum as a recruiting point to your secret society.
I hope I'm not alone in putting you on ignore.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then please don't use a public forum as a recruiting point to your secret society.
I hope I'm not alone in putting you on ignore.
Times changed a lot. When people tried alternative treatments before, they made a really good journal and let others observe if it works or not. That is why we know seti does not work, swiss temple protocol does not work etc. Making a super secret society after some users are many months on the SMI-6 is quite a sign how it probably work. The presented surperiority of we are the ones trying it, so only us deserve to know the results? That really sounds like, we invested a lot of money and results are questionable. I do believe in the prolactin way (Bayer study? Big oof!), but as time flows I am becoming sceptical about the SMI-6 group. If there would be good results, someone would already jump on the - look you nasty baldy faggots. I am growing hair and you are not. Observe!!!

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're all mistaken about how long we've been on SMI. We've not received our second batch and since most of us are taking it orally, we ran out of our first batch within a few weeks and have realistically under-dosed. The very few who have been consistent with topical application from the start have posted their results already.

We recruited on a public forum for people who want to participate because we wanted to lower the price by ordering in bulk. We have since accomplished that, so there's no benefit to catering to those of you that aren't interested except to lurk and watch until all the risks have already been taken for you.

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're all mistaken about how long we've been on SMI. We've not received our second batch and since most of us are taking it orally, we ran out of our first batch within a few weeks and have realistically under-dosed. The very few who have been consistent with topical application from the start have posted their results already.

We recruited on a public forum for people who want to participate because we wanted to lower the price by ordering in bulk. We have since accomplished that, so there's no benefit to catering to those of you that aren't interested except to lurk and watch until all the risks have already been taken for you.
So you haven't improved so far?

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can buy this directly? I'm willing to pay alot of money just to see if this is effective or not. We might have to wait a year or two years before another group buy.

(Offer: 600 dollars for anyone who will sell me his 3 month supply of SMI-6.)

Last edited:

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women cannot obsess about work like XY's. They know when they have enough "stuff" lying about the attic and basement and they like sensible cars and as they age, they need men less and less.

Yeah, because women are all like the killjoy wives in Robin Williams comedies who don't understand males being passionate about something, lol.

Who is the ultimate male? Jack Black. His looks threaten no one; he has shitty hair but it's mostly there and he doesn't care, fat or thin, record critic or pretend music teacher people get him. He couldn't carry King Kong III though. That was Jeff Bridges and that was who I desperately wanted to be. Against All Odds came out one month before I noticed my thinning pate but I already knew I couldn't wear my hair like him or skateboard dudes. Nowadays, guys just throw on the Wolllen Gym t-shirt with holes in that you stole from high school or college, long shorts like golfers used to wear and the ubiquitous backwards, unfitted, baseball cap that shows the forehead through the gap and covers all of that youthful hair.
I'd say completely bald guys can make great role models, too. Not Jason Statham - he's too gorgeous to be relatable. I wouldn't say Robbie (not Robin lol) Williams is a great role model just cause he's upfront about all the sh*t he's done in the past, but he's talked about every cosmetical procedure he's done in the past, and he's done a lot, and quite recently he posted photos of himself balding and revealed that he uses Toppik. He's probably as narcissistic as other famous people, but I think it's just he just can't stop himself from spilling everything to the press.

Last edited:

Rock2200

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

i am interested to try on the next purchase is it possible to have the discord link?

thank you

fran15

Reaction score
I'm also interested in the next group buy. Could I please join the discord too? Not sure how it works - does someone PM you the link?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the consensus is SMI works, just not as well as HMI-115 appears to, or perhaps just not as quickly. I definitely noticed my hair thicken up on it and thin when I came off it. It seems to take 3 months of hmi in monkeys to have a noticeable improvement. I don't know if anyone has even taken SMI consistently for 3 months straight. I haven't taken it consistently for more than a month so it's really hard to say just how well it works. I took it yesterday orally after being off of it a while and had the most vivid dreams again all night. Something I hadn't experienced since I'd been off of it. So it's definitely doing something at 60mg orally.