SMI-6 Group Buy Round 2 (PRLR Antagonist)

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, we are doing a second group buy for SMI-6. In a nutshell, SMI-6 is a prolactin receptor antagonist so a new target vs the lame old androgen receptor (there is a lot more information in the other threads posted by Pegasus and FollicleGuardian so I am not explaining it here). We have seen some results from the first round of the group buy and seem to be close to what seems to be a good protocol going forwards to produce what we think will produce vastly superior results.

For the protocol planned to go forwards it is going to be 60mg of SMI-6 in both the AM & PM (120mg total), this must be dissolved in PEG-400 so that SMI-6 is bioavailable. To reach 60mg/ml you are likely going to need a bit of DMSO, about 10%, so 0.9ml of PEG-400 and 0.1ml of DMSO. If you do not want to use DMSO, you will just need to use a bit more PEG-400. I recommend making batches 10 days at a time, you can do bigger batches though if you like.

For side effects (this is the fun bit) these are the side effects reported by multiple people (not everyone got all the sides and some none at all):

• Vivid dreams
  • Improved sleep
  • Reduced anxiety
  • Elevated mood
  • Higher libido
  • Better feeling orgasms

Yeah, I know right literal Chadfuel, I can report I had a sex dream for the first time in years after my first dose of oral SMI-6 and I almost never dream. Just note that these effects were not that strong but noticeable (at least they all were to me). Dreams seem to be the most common side effect and I am not the only one who had a sex dream after the first oral dose. That shits on any anti-androgen you have used before, right?

Unfortunately, I did not take many photos and was not on SMI-6 for too long (roughly a month) from the previous round, but in that time, I saw a reduction in shedding from using only 40mg orally daily (20mg split into 2 doses AM & PM). I and a couple of others have recently started using 60mg orally and will go to 120mg daily after this group buys is complete.

So, to do 6 months at the 120mg dose you are going to need 22g worth of SMI-6, we have negotiated with the lab to get a price of $30/g. There is a lot more discussion and information in the discord. If you want to join the buy you can direct message me and I will add you to the server, I am not adding you just to lurk, you are in or you are out. We need to hit a minimum order quantity of 500g for the buy and we are already over 400g so be quick.

Anyway, a few good eggs actually took photos so here are some results, not everyone here was on the same protocol (we tested a lot of things) and some worked better than others and some not at all.

For some results we have some results from the discord users (many thanks to these guys for letting us use their photos):

Jumpman:
1626305433682.png

1626305438530.png

Note (our only oral user who took photos, these were the results after 3 weeks of oral SMI, clear awakening of vellus hairs)

Opposum:
1626305374729.png

Sc0tt1sh:
1626305387029.png

1626305396296.png

HairOnFire

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question about Discord. It's prompting me for all kinds information when I try to join the group - phone number, email & password (even though I haven't registered with Discord), and name. If I didn't know better, this would be a phishing site. Has anyone else been prompted like this? I'm reluctant to join because of this.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question about Discord. It's prompting me for all kinds information when I try to join the group - phone number, email & password (even though I haven't registered with Discord), and name. If I didn't know better, this would be a phishing site. Has anyone else been prompted like this? I'm reluctant to join because of this.
Yeah it's all a scam we just wanna sell your personal info to big pharma cos they'll know you're a sucker for hair loss treatments. Ofc you need a discord account to join discord

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, good thinking, don't ask questions or request evidence, spend money on something that hasn't been shown to be safe and effective, that's the best way to go.
Pretty much, we all took a risk for ourselves not so people like you can feel clever by sitting it out until your guinea pigs do all the heavy lifting for you. If you've looked into the prolactin angle and believe it to have merit, join the discord and contribute to the research

HairOnFire

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's all a scam we just wanna sell your personal info to big pharma cos they'll know you're a sucker for hair loss treatments. Ofc you need a discord account to join discord

I wasn't referring to you or anyone else here. I was referring to the Discord site itself.