SM04554 Phase 2 results

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Samumed-Group-Photo-1200x794.png

Samumed CBO, Ethan Pines (right of picture). The only Samumed executive hoping SM04554 is more effective than their arthritis drug lol.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Samumed CBO, Ethan Pines (right of picture). The only Samumed executive hoping SM04554 is more effective than their arthritis drug lol.
The second one on the left looks like he's in trouble too.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL this is one of the things I hate about balding (aside from the obvious) - I had great hair before, women and (and occasional men) would always comment and touch. Now it's gone to ****!

Yeah that sucks sorry man. There was this guy I had class with first semester of junior year and he had great blonde hair. Have class with him now, last semester of senior year, and he's balding pretty bad. He wears a hat now :/

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Notice they're mostly laughing in his direction.... gee, I wonder what about!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If you stare at chrome dome on the far right long enough you'll start to see that he's actually crying.
When we're patient enough everything begins to make sense again and once more we can finally relax
knowing our screwed up reality has been restored.

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phase II

any updates?

I was also wondering the same. The initial phase II study was completed in November 2015 (link here) and data was presented and released beginning of March 2016.
I am looking forward to hear the results of the phase IIb study(link here) as this also have a data point at 135 days. This was supposed to end April 2016, but there are no updates on the clinical trials site.

If the results continued to improve after the first 90 days it would be very exciting. And they would be very specific about number of hairs in different growth states and characteristics.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Just cause you dont hear from them doesnt mean they are dead. Histogen was quiet for a long time yet here they are back kicking again.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just cause you dont hear from them doesnt mean they are dead. Histogen was quiet for a long time yet here they are back kicking again.

That dose-response curve failure does kinda raise questions though

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
That dose-response curve failure does kinda raise questions though

Yeah it does, but if they fail they will let us know. So we'll find out when they tell us. No need to write them off before hand, atleast imo.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I can assure you that you got way more than 10% increase in hair count from your minoxidil stunt Pavi :D.

Haha thanks, Swoop. Gotta keep in mind that I was also suffering from hypothyroidism so there are confounding variables here.... But I get your point lol

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I can assure you that you got way more than 10% increase in hair count from your minoxidil stunt Pavi :D.

Sorry for being off topic, but how does one send a private message here? Is that even possible? If so, could you tell me how, and could I send you one? Thanks!

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
upload_2016-7-5_8-41-24.png
Click the envelope and then hit start a new conversation button, which is gonna ask you who to engage in conversation with you.