SM04554 Phase 2 results

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica was silent for like 5 years... and then they said they're aiming for a 2018 commercial release. But, they are overdue for an update.

It's just odd to see them silent for this long. We all know how quickly they have proceeded before this. That's what's sorta concerning. Still hoping for the best! I would take this product hands down

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Wnt meeting 2016 at Brno (Czech Republic). Samumed is a sponsor of this event.
Maybe some news of their trials ? Who knows ;)

http://wnt2016.muni.cz/overview

Attachments

• samumed.jpg
    samumed.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 318

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Good find @Noisette, that conference is on the 18th I believe so we'll know soon enough! Samumed being a sponsor is def an indicator that they'll present imo, it follows the trend they present in. I'm interested to see what George Cotsarelis has to say but I doubt this is a Follica update. It seems Puretech Health is the one that will ever give updates on that, but even a picture of growth on a human would be huge.

Last edited:

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we have no idea if they will present anything at all, let alone anything regarding sm04554.. Im hoping they do, but this is a conference about wnt and well simply put samumeds entire platform is built around wnt. So it could be any one of their drug candidates. :( @Xaser94

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we have no idea if they will present anything at all, let alone anything regarding sm04554.. Im hoping they do, but this is a conference about wnt and well simply put samumeds entire platform is built around wnt. So it could be any one of their drug candidates. :( @Xaser94

And I looked through the speakers and didnt find anyone speaking on Samumed's behalf as of a day or two ago :(

abcdefg

Reaction score
Really hoping SM isnt dead. The cutting edge future treatment section is pretty depressing already

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really hoping SM isnt dead. The cutting edge future treatment section is pretty depressing already

You think so? Sorry if I sound dumb and you might heard the following a lot but I think we have some pretty promising treatments in the 5 years. But for some reason there are always delays in the hairloss industry...

I also hope SM won't be canceled.. 10% is 10% .. and that are only 3 month results why would they stop? Because it's not profitable and groundbreaking? Just release it already! Release everything that showed somewhat okey results! :mad:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think so? Sorry if I sound dumb and you might heard the following a lot but I think we have some pretty promising treatments in the 5 years. But for some reason there are always delays in the hairloss industry...

I also hope SM won't be canceled.. 10% is 10% .. and that are only 3 month results why would they stop? Because it's not profitable and groundbreaking? Just release it already! Release everything that showed somewhat okey results! :mad:

SM's treatment seems to be completely distinct from other treatment lines in the works. As such, it would be promising as it could have great potential in combination therapy.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
SM's treatment seems to be completely distinct from other treatment lines in the works. As such, it would be promising as it could have great potential in combination therapy.

That's the point, Sir.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't seem them moving into the next phase with those hair counts.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn, looks like it may go the way of Bimatoprost, but I say we hold off until official word comes from the company it self.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't seem them moving into the next phase with those hair counts.

This. I don't see setipiprant, JAK inhibitors, bimatoprost going to commercialization either. Would even bet on that.

Maybe CB-03-01 only, but it should have been here 10 years ago not in 2022.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Just saw their phase 1 data for hair loss is still up on their website. So maybe we're thinking too much into it. Id def wait for Samumed to clarify!