SM04554 formula

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm having some doubts that 6-8k grafts is the maximum. If a human head has around 40,000 grafts (non-balding) and a NW6 pattern has an average of 175cm2 area, then normal density at 60 grafts/cm2 would mean we lose about 10,500 and have roughly 30,000 grafts left over everywhere else. So.... why the hell can't we harvest MORE? If hair loss is only noticeable when we've lost HALF our density, then who cares about the sides and back being HALF as dense? At least after you have good density up top and more importantly a HAIRLINE.

Why can't docs use hair from the side as donor? It's not as if the sides need density - hell the trendy cuts these days are buzzed at the side/back and thick on top. Wrong hair characteristics?

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha..
Just started doing a ub/lb/push/pull/legs schedule (5days in week), going quite well. Today is my favorite day (push), just heading out to the gym in a moment :punk:.

Lowerbody

Squat 3x8
SLDL 3x6-8
Front squat 3x6-8
Lying leg curl (one leg) 3x8-12
Calf press 4x14-16

Upperbody
Benchpress 3x8
Pull ups 3x6-8
Incline benchpress 3x6-8
Bent over row 3x6-8
Side raise 3x8-12
Overhead rope 3x8-12
Barbell curl 3x8-12

Legs
Squat 3x5
RDL 3x6-8
Leg press 3x6
Lying leg curl 3x8-12
Lunges 3x8-10
Calf press 4x14-16

Push
Benchpress 3x5
Incline db press 3x6-8
Shoulder db press 3x6-8
Dips 3x6-8
Side raise 3x8-12
Skullcrusher 3x8-12

Pull
Deadlift 2x5
Wide grip pull ups 3x6-8
T-bar row 3x6-8
Rear raise 3x8-12
Shrugs 3x10-12
Hammer curl 3x8-12
Dumbbell curl 3x8-12
Is your goal lean (lightweight) or more muscle (bigger) ?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the idea that you can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time has been coming under attack from the intermittent fasting folks.

I also have no idea how Swoop's plan is possible ... how does he know his strength so well? Damn.

I did the isolateral chest press today. Did 10, 10, 7 repetitions. There was no way for me to know that on the third set I would peter out at 7 repetitions. It depends on how much strength I gained since my last session, whether or not I pushed harder in the previous exercises, probably the level of sugar in my body, etc.

20legend

Reaction score
Since the topic shifted to strength, I could use some of your help.

Swoop : I'm 27 and have been lifting regularly for the past 3- months. Gained some bulk and recently upper 4 abs are getting visible. What should I do next ? I want a visible six pack but don't want to loose the bulk ( maybe get even more bigger lol ). So confusing ??

David: With intermittent fasting you can achieve this ? wow !

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point. Just find an unethical surgeon and your good to go. Spencer Kobren's surgeon hair transplant association is a good place to start looking.

Lack of ethic starts at the top with Spencer Kobren and trickles down.

Seriously though you have a point. You can always grow your hair longer over these parts like when your doing undercut or just to undercut and SMP over it.

Wouldn't need SMP, you'd still have plenty hair left over on the back/sides. Sure it'd be thinner, but nobody 'styles' that area anyway.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your goal lean (lightweight) or more muscle (bigger) ?

I try to bulk clean overall. Chicken, eggs, rice, sweet potato, low fat cottage cheese, extra lean ground beef, whey isolate, oatmeal, vegetables etc.

My goal is to get close to my genetic potential while staying at a relative low bf% (not too low, simply because it's not sustainable). I'll get there fairly quick. Moving fast at the moment.

Since the topic shifted to strength, I could use some of your help.

Swoop : I'm 27 and have been lifting regularly for the past 3- months. Gained some bulk and recently upper 4 abs are getting visible. What should I do next ? I want a visible six pack but don't want to loose the bulk ( maybe get even more bigger lol ). So confusing ??

Eat well, lift hard and consistently and get your sleep. I would personally forget about the abs for now. It's just a matter of getting lower in bf%. You see changes, so that's good right :).

Then again I'm a bro scientist regarding training man. I did everything through trial & error. I don't even count my kcals whatsoever. I just know personally for myself how much to eat when I want to maintain, gain weight or when I need to get down in weight. I always maintain a somewhat high protein intake though. The concept of eating well is extremely important.

what

Established Member
Reaction score
Article from a pharmacy insider (synthetic chemist PhD with decades of experience at multiple companies) on Samumed. His blog is quite good, but its geared towards those with a lot of science background. This piece about samumed is not overly technical, so most should be able to follow it, regardless of background. Although the write is about samumed's wnt approach in general, their male pattern baldness treatment gets a slight mention. Thought i would link it for those interested.

http://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2016/04/14/the-samumed-story