Skin molecules that cause baldness identified.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
CET will maintain and grow fuzzies...but it doesn't tackle the root of the problem, just some of the symptoms...

...when hair grows, it grows aggressively....my bet is that when THE trigger is found, hair will start to regrow fast...that's why all these solutions that take time just aren't getting to the root of the problem and we never get thick regrowth

Are you on it?

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CET maintained my hair for a year but never saw thick regrowth like I have in the past. I also had a good shed the first few weeks.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Are you on it?

I was earlier this year but it was clear that nothing was going to progress beyond the small stuff...it did something though...the problem is that the solution is chalky and leave's your hair feeling like it's caked together...not fun for a diffuse thinner

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was earlier this year but it was clear that nothing was going to progress beyond the small stuff...it did something though...the problem is that the solution is chalky and leave's your hair feeling like it's caked together...not fun for a diffuse thinner

What was your vehicle?

Would it be possible to just crush claritin pills into Kirkland's minoxidil and use that... sort of minoxidil + cet in one go to slow down/stop further hairloss?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
[video=youtube;HoqSas2uFKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoqSas2uFKw[/video]