Sister Tell Me My Hair Is Thinning During Family Dinner

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol do you even know what forum you are reading in"Impact of hair loss". Why cant I write about this in my own thread that I started. it makes me feel better ok. Just quit reading my sh*t posts if you dont like it

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude sorry for what your hard life, believe me lots of people go through sh*t. But Im actually very surprise you choose the girl over the hair, it means the hair isnt really important to you enough. The feelings to the girl will eventually fade, it doesnt last forever and you should know that at your age, but hairloss never leave you it effect you to the rest of your life.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I knew I had a great girl for the rest of my life I wouldnt need a great hair, only reason to have hair for me is because of girls. If my hair was worse maybe I would think different, its hard to say with this disease. Hair is all in my mind, I have huge temples now and I shedded so much the last months because of stress I think, its so much thinner now and its easy to see through it. I havent met the girl in almost a year, but the feelings is still there, it sucks. With other girls it would go away one cutting contact, so I guess the same would happen with her ofc.

But, what would you other guys do if you could start a new life somewhere else and wouldnt need to deal with explanation to anyone. Fight the diffuse thinning, probably wont be able to grow the Norwood 3-4 back or just get a hair system? Cant take finasteride.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
If I knew I had a great girl for the rest of my life I wouldnt need a great hair, only reason to have hair for me is because of girls. If my hair was worse maybe I would think different, its hard to say with this disease. Hair is all in my mind, I have huge temples now and I shedded so much the last months because of stress I think, its so much thinner now and its easy to see through it. I havent met the girl in almost a year, but the feelings is still there, it sucks. With other girls it would go away one cutting contact, so I guess the same would happen with her ofc.

But, what would you other guys do if you could start a new life somewhere else and wouldnt need to deal with explanation to anyone. Fight the diffuse thinning, probably wont be able to grow the Norwood 3-4 back or just get a hair system? Cant take finasteride.

You realize Tyler Durdan shaved head and he banged Marla into oblivion.

Pua Tyler Durdan is George Costanza bald. He grows a beard. He flew around the world humping everything he had access to, has two kids, grew a beard, and made millions of dollars.

Just something to think about.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You realize Tyler Durdan shaved head and he banged Marla into oblivion.
Tyler Durdan was the figment of someone's imagination within a work of fiction and Marla was a trashy drug addict with more issues than Peterson.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It honestly seems like you have some form of depression. "Man up" will not help you in that case.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh not depression I think, maybe. I will tell the girl I don't wanna try with her anymore. Short story, she had an online boyfriend, never met, he would control her so much, asked for passwords to fb an such. She gave it to him. Her friends tried to tell her he was nuts, I also, she just believed she was nice and this is what love is about. With the new guy she is talking with is just... Believs he is some kind of alpha from Europe. And that he wants to spend months talking with her and not care for other girls. Worst is that he wanted to talk with her about me and ask questions, she say they spent months talking about me , herself and our relationship lol. He is even "courting" her and introduced her to his parents on a video call, who tf does that without meeting. I tried to explain that he was some incel dude who can't get a normal girl to like him lol, but she won't believe lol.

Why do I care for a girl who believs guys so easily lollllll

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh not depression I think, maybe. I will tell the girl I don't wanna try with her anymore. Short story, she had an online boyfriend, never met, he would control her so much, asked for passwords to fb an such. She gave it to him. Her friends tried to tell her he was nuts, I also, she just believed she was nice and this is what love is about. With the new guy she is talking with is just... Believs he is some kind of alpha from Europe. And that he wants to spend months talking with her and not care for other girls. Worst is that he wanted to talk with her about me and ask questions, she say they spent months talking about me , herself and our relationship lol. He is even "courting" her and introduced her to his parents on a video call, who tf does that without meeting. I tried to explain that he was some incel dude who can't get a normal girl to like him lol, but she won't believe lol.

Why do I care for a girl who believs guys so easily lollllll
online boyfriend.... jesus... Humanity getting sadder everyday

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole situation sounds fucked and you should never talk or contact her again to be completely honest.