Sister Tell Me My Hair Is Thinning During Family Dinner | HairLossTalk Forums

Sister Tell Me My Hair Is Thinning During Family Dinner

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by TylerDurdenn, Dec 18, 2019.

1. TylerDurdenn

TylerDurdenn Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    " Your hair is starting to get a little thin.... Just joking"

I almost broke down right there, fml

2. Derelict

Derelict Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What norwood are you?

3. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    3 I guess, and diffuse thinning

4. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not sure... I tried finasteride 3 times earlier, even at 0.2 I got sides I couldn't live it, so duta is out of the question. Also tried minoxidil before with little result, will give it a new shot with dermarolling tho. Never heard about WAY, but will look into it, thanks!

I was out with some friends last weekend, I was the only one with hair loss there and a good friend of mine started to complain to me about getting some white hairs, he is blonde lol

My older brother is 10 yrs older than me and nw1 with no thinning at all, just wtf

Edit: The thinning feels way worse than the temples and being nw3... Lol I just thought ur bio or whatever with ur regime, was a edit, my bad

#4 TylerDurdenn, Dec 18, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  5. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I guess PGD2 and ramatrabon is not something a doctor can give you?? So I have to order from some internet site? :/

6. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Any idea if it's possible to ship to Europe? Another family dinner yesterday, I have been out of the country almost all year and my hair took a big hit while being out... My brother also notice it seems, said all this to me : Its incredible how different thickness in hair we have and our recession, you gonna be like Statham, we will both go bald, I guess I got more Genes from our mothers side(good hair side obv). ........ I'm so broken now f***.. If he is unlucky he will go bald maybe 70s, I haven't seen him lose a hair the last 5 years .. And I might have to start buzz cutting when 27, probably should start now lol

7. disfiguredyoungman

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You should f*** your siblings in the *** to assert dominance.

8. infinitepain

infinitepain Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    wHAT THE f*** IS "ramatrabon" IT DOESNT EVEN SHOW UP ON GOOGLE SEARCH

just get dutasteride mesotherapy

if you still get sides, v**** up

9. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Mesotherapy??? WIth duta???

v**** what?

10. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I just saw some pics of my father, my mom's dad, and my dad's dad. Father was like 30 or something and no hair loss, his father was like a fullhead aswell when 60. Moms dad 50 or something nw3 with thick hair. Wtf is wrong with me, I'm the only retard in this family who gets felted, just fcking amazing, what did I do to get this death sentence out of nowhere. Sometimes I hit my head so fcking hard many times in a row that my forehead gets internal bleeding that lasts a day or something. Right after I wanna smash my head into the wall, almost feels like I should get on some meds or something before I actually do it fckfckfkc.

11. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
  12. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Omfggg, so I met a beautifull Asian girl last year when travelling, we had plans meeting again, now she has a bf she never met because she tells me I didnt show her enough interest.. Even tho I said we could travel,move togheter whatever, it's a damn long story.. we might meet stilm but wtf... I'm so damn destroyed, I liked this girl so damn much and I'm probably in love. Fcukf me.. I'm at rock bottom, I almost allready thought I was there but then this happen goddam, Texting forth and back with this girl will break me, one day soon I'm sure I will destroy my right hand after punching the concrete wall untill my hand is broken and bleeds all over, start hitting my face after. I died so much the last 2 hours, no way I will be able to sleep and I have work in 7 hours, mind is just spinning, headache 6/10... I know it's just a girl and that I have some bigger issues than a sad love story, but the only thing I looked forward to in my life now was meeting her again and have a good chance making her my gf ++, this really triggered everything to become really damn black. Why do I even write this sh*t, feels like I'm going crazy damnmish

13. ScaredOfBalding

ScaredOfBalding Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    So u met a girl once and now ur in love? U got issues mate.

14. karatekid

karatekid Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    For 20 years old guys 'in love' is just translated to 'I wanna f*ck her so bad'

15. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm 26 in two months.. We met many times over a month and hanged out alot. Lol, I allready made sweet love to her plenty of times. I have had enough sex and been with enough of girls that the the "I wanna f*** her so bad" isn't that important anymore. Might be hard for you to understand this mindset idk. I didnt know you had to be a certain age or meet a girl X times to be in love or have strong feelings for a girl.

16. ScaredOfBalding

ScaredOfBalding Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Ok well too bad then, move on.

17. karatekid

karatekid Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What if I tell you, you get to choose - have this girl be in love with you and be with you to the rest of your life, or to get nw1 for the rest of your life. what u choose?

18. Unacknowledged

Unacknowledged Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Sorry to hear but take it easy. Times can be tough and the world isnt all sunshine and happiness. But you gotta man up. Pull trough. Try to fix your hair if it bothers you and go out and have fun. Goodluck with it all.

19. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Easy, be with the girl for the rest of my life.

Everything just got so complicated, pregnancy, abortion, her crazy ex trying to ruin for me and her etc.. I know that I havent fully lost her yet, being in this grey area is just awfull, and it probably wont go my way. She wanted me so much, but never believed me when I tried to tell her I had feelings for her, just because of some stupid stuff that I dont understand, she tells me she fall for this dude online, she has to be crazy or something, but damn the feelings cant control.

I had 2 years in my life I actually felt somewhat happy, and I had a job that I hated so much these two years. Childhood was all a hell because of divorce, my 3 older siblings is way older than me and they either moved out or was never home and just out with friends, while I had to stay home just crying while listening to my parents fight, they was separated in 10 fcking years or something like wtf.. I loved when I could go to school and hated going back home. Pimples made my life as a teenager crap, low confidence and I didnt get on accutane before 18-19. From 19-21 I had the sh*t job as an apprentice but I removed my pimples and had a decent hair, my brother told me when I was like 17 or something that I started to to get temples lol, maybe accutane increased my hairloss idk. After 21 the hairloss started to hit me harder and I started being unhappy again, tried to study but wasnt possible when I would see my dark hairs hair dropping down on the white paper in the book I was reading in class.

I never talk to anyone about my feelings, just my father once because he is a doctor and he wrote out finasteride to me, he dont care about my hairloss just like im some normal patient to him.. No one thinks I have any issues, Im probably seen as a confident guy who dont care, but deep inside.. My mother took me to a psycholog or something when I was 12, I just broke down crying and couldnt say anything, thats what happens today also If I get into arguments or I get emotional, I know what it means and why it happens, damn I just have too many emotions and thoughts. I dont want to talk with anyone either, Im used to just lock everything inside me since I was a child and it just feels normal this way. It helps me a bit to write here tho.

And thanks unacknowledged. Im trying with minoxidil and dermarolling now, early so just have to wait, hopefully can find some dht blocker I can use also. If it dont work out I will probably go for a hair system, I dont see a reason to see any in my family again or friends and I can live in another country, so I wont need to deal with some explanation about my hair. I dont want a child either incase I have a son and pass on my shitty hair genes, no need to hide or explain stuff to some wife.

20. TylerDurdenn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    And yeah I know I have some issues, especially when I punch my face, I just dont know how serious they are or what I can do