SiRNA Silences Androgen Receptor mRNA and TGFBeta 1

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
Make him leave he's giving me a headache. He's full throttle on this product and he just started using it... Ok sounds great to me. I'll take a 3 year supply....riggggghhhhhtttt Good luck trying to to pull this sh*t on other hairloss websites. I hear the guys at hairsite.com like sh*t like this.....

The Gardener

Reaction score
Damn, sucks that he was a salesman. He sure could talk the talk!

Got my hopes up for nothing! Bastard.

G

HairlossTalk said:
After he's had a chance to come back and see my reply Bruce.

HairLossTalk.com

Sounds good buddy!

And I am embarrased to say that I was not even willing to try to understand that abstract!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
I need to be responsible here, still. Even though this guy is obviously only here to try to get people to spend the $100+ to buy the product, maybe there is something to it.

Then again, I could toss up a site and throw tons of medical jargon onto it tomorrow, claim I am a reputable researcher you just haven't heard of yet, and confuse people enough to buy the product.

It could go either way.

I am going to send his post to one of the top researchers in hair loss today and get their take on it, since none of us are educated enough to comment. I will keep this thread open long enough to post their reply - on whether they think such an approach is even possible, and why or why not.

I hope the spamboy will see that reply and either accept my apology or pass it on to his friend, as they will be words from someone far more educated in hair research than his friend currently is.

Stay tuned.

HairLossTalk.com

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw this stuff been pushed by a newbe on regrowth.com then he called himself marinejock25. except then he wasnt been honest that he was the one selling the stuff
my moneys on it being snake oil, Its not hard to blind people with medical jargon
but this is the first snakeoil seller i have seen on this site,you get them every day on regrowth

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
We delete them weekly on here too. And the names sound similar 'Marinejock' and 'HotMuscles' boy. Seems someone thinks they're a big stud. The names sound a bit homoerotic to me though. Maybe his friend is much much more than just a friend. Don't ask, don't tell.

HairLossTalk.com

A

Administrator

Here is the response from Dr. Marty Sawaya regarding this technology:

"I was working in oligonucleotide research for something similar about 10 yrs ago, and there are alot of drawbacks such as getting the oligo into the skin topically, and even once it is inside, getting it inside the nucleus where it has to work. It is a "shot in the dark".....

I will look and see if there is any sense to it now, when I get back from a trip I am going on until Sunday, but when I last worked on it, many scientists abandoned the idea because of the many drawbacks...."

These are the words from the legit hair research scientists.

Yet somehow this fellow already has it bottled, and for sale on his site. Peculiar.

Admin

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairlosstalk
its good that someone does, on regrowth its left up to the forum members to pick holes in dodgy products,but i think you will allways get a few desprate guys who will try anything, its good to see you have someone looking after the forum's here.
i think john etrel(regrowths owner) has lots interest in his site