Sinus Problems From Cb-03-01/ Breezula?

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else gotten this? It seems like CB basically gave me Chronic Sinusitis. Sinus inflammation persists even after I quit taking it. What could be causing this? Could it be that something else caused it at the time same as I was using the CB? Or is that not likely?

Last edited:

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how long did you use it for ?
sinusitis is not uncommon. web md says : About 35 million Americans have sinusitis at least once each year.
so how did you find out it was related to cb ?

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
the two thousand people from the actual study certainly did not. I am so surprised by this, we have a study with thousands of people and nobody gets sides but from the 5 people on this forum who tried it 3 got side. thats literally whats happening. have you seen a doctor? or are you self diagnosing like all those people who "crashed" on finasteride without getting a hormone panel done?

Yes, it has been diagnosed by a doctor

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
how long did you use it for ?
sinusitis is not uncommon. web md says : About 35 million Americans have sinusitis at least once each year.
so how did you find out it was related to cb ?

It started not too long after I started using the CB, never had any sinus problem prior to this

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard of issues with cb on private forum.

You probably got Chinese bunk.

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
honestly.. I find it seriously unlikely that the CB itself has caused this. there are quite a number of people on the private forum and including winlevi there have been 2k people in trials and not a single person has reported sinus issues. did you test your CB? thats very important. other than that it might be unrelated or due to the vehicle

I think kane is reliable but there could always be an impurity. although that again is quite unlikely to then cause a sinus infection. what percentage are you using? 5% twice a day?

I used an ethanol and propylene glycol vehicle (70 - 30 I think it was), and yes, 5 %. I never tested the CB unfortunately. Have you any idea what they could have used if it wasn't CB?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's possible, I never tested it. I bought it from Kane. Thought Kane was a reliable source though?

If you buy from Chinese you get it tested unless you like wasting money in favour of dying/getting cancer or other health issues.

Ryko

Reaction score
the two thousand people from the actual study certainly did not. I am so surprised by this, we have a study with thousands of people and nobody gets sides but from the 5 people on this forum who tried it 3 got side. thats literally whats happening. have you seen a doctor? or are you self diagnosing like all those people who "crashed" on finasteride without getting a hormone panel done?
Uhmm, maybe just maybe because you guys are buying it from an unofficial chinese seller? Maybe wait for the actual product to hit the market before you claim their side effect profile is wrong.

Ryko

Reaction score
what the f*** are you talking about? i am not claiming their side effect profile is wrong, quite the opposite. also you can get it tested as well to make sure there are no impurities. if it's the same compound it doesn't really matter where it was made. in 3 years I will be bald as f*** so no i won't wait for the actual product
Sorry, I didn't understand your post at first, how do you know it's the same compound though?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know which delivery vehicle they use on the private forum?

We have two, soon three, custom vehicles on private forum we get produced.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will they be made available outside private forum?

Dunno, as much I know it is planned for quite some time to create some shop where outsiders can participate in our group buys to get prices lower and help to get ppl safe tested stuff instead of Chinese bunk. Not sure how that's going though.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they could at least share the protocol and how to make those vehicles

Why would we need to share anything? It's private for a reason. Besides our custom vehicles has been much work for our admin who has used his knowledge, money and connections to create those.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Just use neogenic to dissolve CB it works fine I use it everyday and I use only CB and minoxidil

No finasteride no dutasteride and I can maintain hair without side effect - minoxidil gives some face puffiness and a bit of skin wrinkles that's pretty much the only side effect I have to deal with

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would we need to share anything? It's private for a reason. Besides our custom vehicles has been much work for our admin who has used his knowledge, money and connections to create those.

So if it was a lot of work, and someone was willing to pay a small fee for that work for the vehicle, would this work out?

I understand that aspect of it. I don't get keeping it secret for the sake of it. If that's the case I agree with Peterson.

lol why did you call him an idiot?