Simon Cowell

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I notice Simon Cowell looks to have a great head of hair considering his age and the fact he is a workaholic who smokes 40 cigs a day, one thing though I noticed the other night it looked as if he wears a concealer like toppik, do you think he has had any surgical work done and if not this goes to show how some people are so lucky in the follicle department regardless of how much they abuse their body, huh!

What are your veiws guys?

tf06-american_idol2.jpg

RaginDemon

Reaction score
some ppl just dont have the male pattern baldness genes.

I have encountered many ppl in their late 50's with great hair.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Agreed just good hair genes. (DHT resistant) Lifestyle and smoking wont effect them.

THFC

Reaction score
yeh his brother has a full head of hair...n he takes af*ck load of supplemets having seen him on cribs once....

...on another note..hugh laurie...from House....has a big *** baldpatch and uses a whole load of concealer....in someays itsa sham..because his care has really taking a huge leap over the past couple of years..an it seems his hair loss has also decided to speed up too!

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can imagine a lot of popular tv stars and what not use concealers. I also can imagine their market for hair products is unbelievable.

Londo

Established Member
Reaction score
I got hooked on House recently. I suspected Hugh Laurie was using concealer. I don't know why. THFC, how do you know he uses concealer?

Since I got on this board I've been looking closer at celebrities and trying to see if they have rugs or use concealers.

G

Londo said:
I got hooked on House recently. I suspected Hugh Laurie was using concealer. I don't know why. THFC, how do you know he uses concealer?

Since I got on this board I've been looking closer at celebrities and trying to see if they have rugs or use concealers.

LOL what the f***, it's like you read my mind or vice versa. I just watched the show "Inside The Actors Studio" with Hugh Laurie... he has got see-through hair on top and a full bald spot at the crown, so he does use either a concealer or a wig in the show House. Great actor nevertheless, he already ruled in Blackadder 20 years ago.

Londo

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
LOL what the f***, it's like you read my mind or vice versa. I just watched the show "Inside The Actors Studio" with Hugh Laurie... he has got see-through hair on top and a full bald spot at the crown, so he does use either a concealer or a wig in the show House. Great actor nevertheless, he already ruled in Blackadder 20 years ago.

Hehe. Here is a clip of a Hugh Laurie interview on Iside the Actors Studio:

http://video.bravotv.com/player/?id=25106

Hugh is pretty thin looking on the back. His hair on House looked kind of blurry to me, for lack of a better term. This is when I watch the show on my old computer with an old ATI video card, so everything is a little blurry to begin with. I wonder how Hugh looks on House in high definition. Hugh Laurie is awesome nonetheless.

James Lipton of Inside the Actors Studio must put his guests at ease. I don't watch the show a lot, but I remember seeing Robin Williams on the show and his hair was very thin too. He must wear a rug or use concealers when he does his movies now. Here is a clip of Robin Williams:

http://video.bravotv.com/player/?id=48562

Funny, until I got on this forum I didn't know what a concealer was.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well he is 50+ my crown is at least as bad as that.

THFC

Reaction score
yeh i think he's 48....his comedy partner stephen fry is 50 n has pretty much allthe hair he had when he was 25.

I first noticed hugh luries hir loss in jeeves n wooster,which he must have done around 1990.

I think when you look at house's hair...u can tell its a concealer...u cannot see strands of hair..its jst like a coloured area...the one thing i didnt get was...in maybe the 3rd series..he was in Telogen Effluvium shower..and there were close ups and it all stayed intact...i didnt get how theydid that.

Ohhh n not long ago..there was a few pics in the paper showing his bald patch...which was confirmaton..if u needed it...howeverlike i said i had spotted it about 15 years ago.

But yes..House is very good..well written...cuddy is fyyyyne! ;-)

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never watched that House,

Wasn't Hue Laurie voted one of the worlds sexiest men? I wonder who by? the blind society lol!

beaner

Reaction score
House is a good show. I just found out recently that Hugh Laurie writes ficiton as well. He's got a book or two, I've seen on the Barnes and Noble website. Very talented man apparently.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
I never watched that House,

Wasn't Hue Laurie voted one of the worlds sexiest men? I wonder who by? the blind society lol!

he is a good looking guy,hes grown into his looks for definite,women love him

its the stubble plus blue eyes

hugh-laurie-3.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
[attachment=0:23rb3az3]article-0-027C315A00000578-415_468x535.jpg[/attachment:23rb3az3]

Attachments

• article-0-027C315A00000578-415_468x535.jpg
    article-0-027C315A00000578-415_468x535.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 336

ali777

Reaction score
I watched House a few times. It's OK, nothing special. I find those series to be very predictable. The hero of the show always finds a solution to the problem. Sometimes, they add another dimension in the form of love or disaster as in House's leg problem....

On Cowell: Is it possible that he dyes his hair? I think his hair is extraordinarily black for his age.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[attachment=0:3vyotlna]article-0-027C315A00000578-415_468x535.jpg[/attachment:3vyotlna]
S.a.f. where did you find that photoshopped picture of me? I have a full head of hair and I do not use any concealers. :innocent:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
I do like you Dr House, but in that picture you do look like a hobo. Sorry.
Your close but honestly I look like a crazy wacked out hobo. Might be a side effects from the pain killers I pop like tic tacs.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Simon Cowell has had some work done.

I can't believe a grown man would style his hair like that if he didn't have something to hide. Plus the fact his hair hasn't changed in style, length or colour since he first started appearing on TV all those years ago.