Significant Hairline/temple Regrowth On Finasteride Only

Hbar138

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have recently reached the 8 month mark taking finasteride 1mg daily. I have not used any topicals at all, just one finasteride pill every morning. Most of the hairloss was in my temples and hairline.

I'm posting this because I want people to know that it IS possible to get not only Maintence, but regrowth as well. I know it is different for everyone but I definitely was a responder.

All over the internet, I mostly found that finasteride does absolutely nothing for the hairline or temples, and if you maintain even what you have, your lucky. I disagree with this, as there are mutlitudes of factors that will determine your success with the drug such as age and genetics.

In the side by side photo, the left was baseline and the right was around 8 months. The lighting was different because I was in two different locations. As you can see, I have regrown ALOT of what I have lost.

Btw: no side effects since taking

Best of luck to you all

Attachments

• A9ED2929-7450-4348-9D84-FDBC462B9084.jpg
    A9ED2929-7450-4348-9D84-FDBC462B9084.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 60,049

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats, that's insane regrowth for finasteride use only. Impressed, your regrown hair seem to look good as well.

Are you considering min also? If you're this good of a responder on min as well, then you'll get back A LOT of more hair.

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah!! Nothing like seeing temple regrowth!! Congratulations, man! May I ask you your age and brief timeline of your recession? How's your beard and body hair in terms of distribution and thickness? How is your body fat distribution pattern?

Haven't you got even the sligthest sides like less consistent jizz, subtle decrease in sex drive? Nothing? Was there any dramatic shed during the first months?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive results. do you use generic finasteride? no other additions like shampoos?

Hbar138

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell yeah!! Nothing like seeing temple regrowth!! Congratulations, man! May I ask you your age and brief timeline of your recession? How's your beard and body hair in terms of distribution and thickness? How is your body fat distribution pattern?

Haven't you got even the sligthest sides like less consistent jizz, subtle decrease in sex drive? Nothing? Was there any dramatic shed during the first months?

Appreciate it man! I am 20 years old, and pretty much started losing temples since about 18 years old. Haven't noticed faster or slower growing body hair, stayed the same. I am very active and weightlift, so the fat I do have is centered in my abdominal or thoracic area.

I actually have noticed a difference in the jizz, definitely less, but not where I am shooting blanks lol. Sex drive if anything has increased, and there was a pretty big shed around 6 month mark, hair was coming out quite rapidly in shower, but couldn't tell if it was coming from the temples/hairline or other spots on head.

Hbar138

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive results. do you use generic finasteride? no other additions like shampoos?

I do not use the generic, and nope. Finasteride is the only thing I use. Didn't want to get to absorbed into a routine that I would have to do indefinitely, would rather just take one pill everyday. Simple and easy

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not use the generic, and nope. Finasteride is the only thing I use. Didn't want to get to absorbed into a routine that I would have to do indefinitely, would rather just take one pill everyday. Simple and easy

Well you probably use shampoo anyway so... But I can understand not using minoxidil. I do use it, once a day, and it makes my hair look oily and shitty.

Hbar138

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats, that's insane regrowth for finasteride use only. Impressed, your regrown hair seem to look good as well.

Are you considering min also? If you're this good of a responder on min as well, then you'll get back A LOT of more hair.

Thanks man! And I have considered using minoxidil, but ultimately am satisfied with just using finasteride because of the great results.

I do not doubt that I would most likely regrow more hair, but it is a tedious routine I just don't feel like adding into my life right now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Great finasteride responder. Lucky you. If you ever add minoxidil, I think you really are going to see great results.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you get a shed at the beginning ? just wanted to know what happen when you respond to propecia

Hbar138

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you get a shed at the beginning ? just wanted to know what happen when you respond to propecia

The main thing I noticed was that my hair quality and thickness improved after my first shed. The first shed happened for me around 5/6 months in, and it lasted for a couple of days. After, I think the new hairs really started to fill in, get thicker.