Maxim Bazaga

My Regimen
Reaction score
im up for it but how do you even private message in this forum, all i find is "start a conversation"??

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a hard time with the new forum. Can’t get the verification code. What’s the current status?

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This may be just the thing I need to hold onto my right temple hair/grow back what I've lost in the last few years(propecia stopped everything else but seems to have no effect on my right temple).

I'm down to throw a few $100s at it. Cheaper than a hair transplant which I'm seriously considering at this point.

I'll send a PM to join.

Gemini

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a hard time with the new forum. Can’t get the verification code. What’s the current status?
i think you can post as guest.
we are 9 right now, if you guys join we will be 12 which is fine.
we are deciding who is going to receive the pge2

Alpha Rgain

My Regimen
Reaction score
ATM, it's looking like about $50 a piece for a 1 year supply. But I don't think we've priced in testing, so it may end up being more.
Thanks. Do you know what we need to do as far as sending payment and addresses? Ive never taken part in a group buy.

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. Do you know what we need to do as far as sending payment and addresses? Ive never taken part in a group buy.
I don't think we've actually covered the payment method, but I would assume we'll use Paypal. We should probably factor shipping costs in as well, you're right. Since we're spread across three continents, shipping is going to be at least $10-15 for most of us.

Stevenn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious which supplier was finally choosen and whether their quality was good or not, because I want to buy pge2 myself.