hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Westconi said $0.70 per day for a once per day application and he is been having success with using it once every other day.

For this price are we doing a group buy because you have to order in large quantity ? Or are we just trying to pay actual dirt

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not the PGE2 that is expensive, it's the Seti which you need for PGE2 to even work. What about that ?

INT

Reaction score
Sure, I guess you will have better results if you got everything stabilized with an anti-androgen or a PDG2 blocker.

aemxle

Reaction score
It's not the PGE2 that is expensive, it's the Seti which you need for PGE2 to even work. What about that ?

Just this. Sorry for my question. What about Seti? A group buy for Seti is not on the plan?

Even better if someone of the European Community is interested in this...

INT

Reaction score
Just this. Sorry for my question. What about Seti? A group buy for Seti is not on the plan?

Even better if someone of the European Community is interested in this...

I think the group of people that can afford $11 a day for a baldness maintenance only drug with limited data on its efficacy and safety profile, is fairly small.

MAYBE if we could get it for a quarter of that price I would participate haha.

aemxle

Reaction score
Infact i was thinking about salted Seti for topical use. However, no offtopic. If sameone is interested... we'll see

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would highly suggest capping the seti in "enteric" capsules - these are designed to let the capsule in the medicine pass through the stomach and dissolve in the digestive track where most of the medicine is absorbed. These capsules are used widely throughout medicine, also called "time released" capsules. You want to use these because some amount of seti will be destroyed by your stomach acid otherwise.