Side Effects I've Experienced From Cortexolone 17α-propionate So Far

WangMQ

Established Member
Reaction score
@WangMQ
from where you got ur CB ? If Wuhan then how to contact him and how to transfer money ?
They have a contact listed on their alibaba page. I'm in China so they directed me to a domestic contact and I paid them with regular transaction.

Take Wuhan with a grain of salt. Make sure you test your batch.

Clark

Reaction score
Okay I am in US .... don't know if i will be able to get CB from Wuhan here. I guess i have to buy it from Kane.

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
Update: It's now been three weeks since I quit using the CB (or RU, depending on what Kane actually gave me..), and I am still suffering from side effects (dry eyes, fatigue, brain fog and headaches). I am going to visit my doctor in a few days, and I'll probably take some blood tests to check my hormone levels.

I am also starting to think that these symptoms might be caused by something else, since it is highly unlikely that the side effects lasts for this long.

Have any of you guys ever experienced something similar? Or do you have any idea what these symptoms could be caused by?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay I am in US .... don't know if i will be able to get CB from Wuhan here. I guess i have to buy it from Kane.
If you buy from Kane it's the same, they still need to ship from China. Wuhan's foreign contact communicates with English without problem.

Please update us if you buy from either of these sources.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Update: It's now been three weeks since I quit using the CB (or RU, depending on what Kane actually gave me..), and I am still suffering from side effects (dry eyes, fatigue, brain fog and headaches). I am going to visit my doctor in a few days, and I'll probably take some blood tests to check my hormone levels.

I am also starting to think that these symptoms might be caused by something else, since it is highly unlikely that the side effects lasts for this long.

Have any of you guys ever experienced something similar? Or do you have any idea what these symptoms could be caused by?

my only suggestion is: don't take these symptoms less than seriously, and dont take cb o ru as an easy scapegoat (unlikely, i agree). your doctor will find the reason and you'll be fine. wish you the best.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey Ivan it's me Wang (I changed to a new email so opened a new account).

Thoughts of getting poisoned by kane's shady drugs really scares me...At this point, I think you should visit your doctor and explain the situation to him, but don't give him any presumptions (e.g.your symptoms might come from RU) which could be misleading, because we still have no idea what the kane batch contains. If it's not pure it could have anything :(

Also explain your experience with finasteride before! It's very unlikely that you are having a delayed PFS since you've quit the drug for such a long time, but I knew someone who quit finasteride, recovered, and crashed again after several months.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Ivan it's me Wang (I changed to a new email so opened a new account).

Thoughts of getting poisoned by kane's shady drugs really scares me...At this point, I think you should visit your doctor and explain the situation to him, but don't give him any presumptions (e.g.your symptoms might come from RU) which could be misleading, because we still have no idea what the kane batch contains. If it's not pure it could have anything :(

Also explain your experience with finasteride before! It's very unlikely that you are having a delayed PFS since you've quit the drug for such a long time, but I knew someone who quit finasteride, recovered, and crashed again after several months.

guys chill down pls... dont feed pfs fears so early.
Ivan, keep calm, go to the doctor and, maybe, do an nmr test on your cb, just for curiosity.