Shrinkage Flaccib Pinnes Propecia Add Word

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, i know this forum is disagreed with any opinion about propecia penile shrinkage, maybe this is the reason im posting here but read my story.

Im on propecia for 2 months.
With no really strong side effects, maybe a little low sex drive but i am currently single and dont really have much time so its make sense.

But after one week on propecia i noticed my flaccib pinnes is smaller. In my opinion its probably weak blood flow to my genitals. It comes and go, but most of the time its shranked. Two things that important to say are that is winter right now in my country so its probably related, but also when im warm in my bed it also shrank. Its really a diffrent and stornger shrink than just cold shrink, the pinnes is very stiff like stone and look dead. He swimming in his skin. I can for sure point it on low blood flow, but im here to take advices from you guys what would you do in my state.

Im really afraid that the low blood flow can cause permanent damage i would have never been thinking about it unless i was reading this horror sh*t from propecia help of people that didnt recover.

The shrink doesnt influence the full erect size when im really horny but rarely my erections weaker.

Should i cut propecia off? I mean im for two months experince the same side effect with no improvment.
Do you think 2 months isnt enough time to judge? Do you think it can become permanent? What would you guys do in my situation?

Maybe take a break and see how your body recovers? Maybe change to a low dosage? Do you have morning wood?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I understand, lowering the dosage does not pose a greater danger than the full dose.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad experience? Fully recovered?
My penis is much better but I developed other bad sides that still exist to this day. If you want to know more them PM me. I not in the mood to hear from pro finasteride bashers.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude... It's gonna take more than two months for even a strong AA like cypro to shrink your dick.