Should you have no standards if you are an incel?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand now, it’s a pure matter of envy. Just because you can’t, we shouldn’t either :)
that doesn't make sense. anyway

Whatever you tell yourself, at the end of the day any decent man i know (good looking, earn good income high value) NONE of these men i knw in real life have girlfriends who have slept around.
Most girls i know who have slept around have low tier boyfriends.
Must be a coincidence.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
that doesn't make sense. anyway

Whatever you tell yourself, at the end of the day any decent man i know (good looking, earn good income high value) NONE of these men i knw in real life have girlfriends who have slept around.
Most girls i know who have slept around have low tier boyfriends.
Must be a coincidence.
coincidence, or you are in the usa...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you retarded?
If every man could sleep around the MAJORITY would. It's in our biologically. But we can't . MOST MEN are actually sexless up to 80%
Women can have sex with whoever when ever they want

But we are applying the same standards to both men and women right?
can confirm^^ i would, i have, i would do it again...
got to say that it honestly was 50/50, well lets say that women of course had a clear advantage, because there have been to many unattractive men around...
the real pretty girls also didnt have it that easy, though, because most just didnt dare to try... doesnt mean they have been innocent, of course...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to end this discussion forever. Women have it easier for getting sex. Men judge women who sleep around and women judge men who sleep around (i.e. he isn't relationship material). Women negatively judge other women who sleep around and men are envious of other men who sleep around. Both view it as negative but rooted differently and the reason for it is due to the fact that envy of the successful men comes from the fact that they have more value than you. Women know that they don't need the same level of value and they judge.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to end this discussion forever. Women have it easier for getting sex. Men judge women who sleep around and women judge men who sleep around (i.e. he isn't relationship material). Women negatively judge other women who sleep around and men are envious of other men who sleep around. Both view it as negative but rooted differently and the reason for it is due to the fact that envy of the successful men comes from the fact that they have more value than you. Women know that they don't need the same level of value and they judge.

High value male = many partners (king)
Low value female = many partners (prostitute)

its been liek this isnce he dawn of time

/thread

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also: you frequently go to prostitutes as you have mentioned yourself. How many c**** did they have inside them you think?
I've scooped out many a man's tadpoles with my large one. That's why our bell-ends are mushroomed shaped.......

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no f*****g standards,as long as she IS not a landwhale who doesnt shave im good.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no f*****g standards,as long as she IS not a landwhale who doesnt shave im good.
Hmm, I like a hairy one, it hides that Tarantula face.

The problem I've found with straddling size 16+ is they have that musty smell emanating from the pouch. It tends to leave a "scent" on my large one for days......

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i honestly think that you lot most likely couldnt lower your standards any further anyway^^
but that has no relation to the state of your hair...

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it’s not. Why would a man be considered a cool guy when sleeping with 50 or 100 women, and a woman a sl*t? Do you think I would be delighted if a guy told me I am number 78?
Chaste? We are not in the Victorian era. It’s just double standards.
Depends on the guy. If it was Brad Pitt then hell yeah even I'd be flattered lmao.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it isn't natural to spread seed why does my ginger tea-bags keep making fresh loads every bastard day?

I surmise I've probably got at least a dozen pros knocked up.

I got to say though, they've got me back cerebrally, I'm fucked.....

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I've written my book about my exploits under neon-lights, all will be revealed as to what a man can stoop to in the degradation department when he is bald, old and emotionally cold.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on the guy. If it was Brad Pitt then hell yeah even I'd be flattered lmao.
yeah men are always impressed when others got a higher body count...
if brad pitt would tell ke anything about relationships, i would question myself because i dont think he is in any position to open his mouth when he dated jeniffer aniston for ages...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah men are always impressed when others got a higher body count...
if brad pitt would tell ke anything about relationships, i would question myself because i dont think he is in any position to open his mouth when he dated jeniffer aniston for ages...
Brad Pitt groomed a teenage girl for years when he was 30.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
well looks like he shares a hobby with leo and a few others who cant accept their own age...
I think Hollyweird male celebs generally like em young because those girls are more groupie like in their behavior (starstruck) + it makes them feel more attached to their youth that they miss so much.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe young women are just more attractive than old women...
Women in their 20's I get it and don't care, teenagers though? Even when I look at 18-19 year olds they don't look fully matured in the face, it's weird. Plus that kind of relationship can't be based on anything other than sex and financial support cuz a 25+ year old man and a teenager surely don't have anything in common.