Should you have no standards if you are an incel?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are an incel should you date single mums, uglies, fatties, major hoes 100+ counts, girls wih mental problems etc?
or are you better of just being an incel

Haaribol

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very true. A lot of girls in their twenties are insecure bed partners and don't have a lot to say. Women in their 30's are much more interesting, in so many ways.

INT

Reaction score
LOL

look outside a prime girl in her young 20's vs a 30 year old washed up women on tinder.

You do realize that there is a whole different world outside of tinder right?
I am not talking about washed up women on tinder. I am talking about beautiful and intelligent women with a career (the opposite of your ex basically)

INT

Reaction score
Very true. A lot of girls in their twenties are insecure bed partners and don't have a lot to say. Women in their 30's are much more interesting, in so many ways.

Finally, someone who actually spends time with women and does not only read about them on reddit:).

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
nice to complain about washed up women on tinder, when you cant get even get one^^

first thing is changing your mindset to be honest, all the labels and whatnot... according to you im a hoe (male though, thats probably okay then)...

thing is, continuing like this, you and others are running in circles...
first its “i cant get anyone because im ugly”, then try harder...
then its “i want/need sex”, well go see a prostitute... “bbbbut intimacy!”, yeah which one is it then? get a gf then...
“but i cant find one and i only match (!!) with uggos and old hoes”, seems like you could potentially get someone, you just dont want to...
and keep complaining that there is no one on earth who wants you because you are “sub human”, while you do exactly the same and try to excuse it with “attraction”, that goes both ways...

not to mention that the “prime” women, which sounds creppy btw, are most likely to young for you anyway... stay off the internet for a while, im sure that you seek verification for your thoughts and action there all the time...

to answer the question: everybody should have standards, but should think about what standards they are and if they are standards or just excuses...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally, someone who actually spends time with women and does not only read about them on reddit:).
nice to complain about washed up women on tinder, when you cant get even get one^^

first thing is changing your mindset to be honest, all the labels and whatnot... according to you im a hoe (male though, thats probably okay then)...

thing is, continuing like this, you and others are running in circles...
first its “i cant get anyone because im ugly”, then try harder...
then its “i want/need sex”, well go see a prostitute... “bbbbut intimacy!”, yeah which one is it then? get a gf then...
“but i cant find one and i only match (!!) with uggos and old hoes”, seems like you could potentially get someone, you just dont want to...
and keep complaining that there is no one on earth who wants you because you are “sub human”, while you do exactly the same and try to excuse it with “attraction”, that goes both ways...

not to mention that the “prime” women, which sounds creppy btw, are most likely to young for you anyway... stay off the internet for a while, im sure that you seek verification for your thoughts and action there all the time...

to answer the question: everybody should have standards, but should think about what standards they are and if they are standards or just excuses...
You do realize that there is a whole different world outside of tinder right?
I am not talking about washed up women on tinder. I am talking about beautiful and intelligent women with a career (the opposite of your ex basically)
Wow you guys must be low test as hell. Leonardo di caprio only dates girls under 25 there's a reason for that
compare two women 18-24 fun, sexy, cute

vs 30+

and you guys want some 30+ post wall women lmao

i know which women i'd rather . i can't even look at women over 27-28 + when there's so many younge rhotter women in their prime

i guess some of us are high test and some are low and prefer older wrinkled ladies

• Dislike
Reactions: -G-

Haaribol

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, man. I am in my early 40's and have one kid, second on the way. My GF is in her late 30's and doesn't look as hot as the 20 or 30 somethings i used to date when i was younger. But the vast majority of these girls weren't mothers, then - they have become older, too. When women become mothers, lots of things change. In the looks department mostly for the worse, but in the personality department mostly for the better. It's part of growing up.
You need to grow up, too. People here are trying to help you, but claiming that they must have low T really doesn't help sympathizing with you. Referring to Leo di Caprio and his fetish for young girls proves that you still live in a fairy tale world - that's not the real world.
I would say that your dating problems don't have much to do with how you look, but everything with your attitude. You are picky and externally focussed when it comes to women/ girls and simultaneously the insecure and bemoaning kind of guy. Women don't like these traits in a guy and have a sensor to spot them. In conclusion: try to work on your ability to put things in a bigger perspective and be the guy who likes to tease girls yet simultaneously doesn't take himself too seriously. And be a bit more open to other women than the convenient, but superficial child woman that are supposedly in their 'prime'. Mother Nature tells us indeed that they are biologically in their prime, but society has changed. Personality wise they are not in their prime.

INT

Reaction score
Wow you guys must be low test as hell. Leonardo di caprio only dates girls under 25 there's a reason for that
compare two women 18-24 fun, sexy, cute

vs 30+

and you guys want some 30+ post wall women lmao

i know which women i'd rather . i can't even look at women over 27-28 + when there's so many younge rhotter women in their prime

i guess some of us are high test and some are low and prefer older wrinkled ladies

Yeah Gal Gadot, Nathalie Portman etc. you would tell them to get out of your bed right? Ugly old creatures! They do not come close to your ex looks wise!

Also, you are a weak whiny chubby manlet with no jawline so it is hilarious that you call yourself a high test male.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, you should have standards but realistic ones. And of course no mentally stable man wants a woman who had 10+ bed partners.
No man wants 90% of women in the west that are younger than 30 theory

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah Gal Gadot, Nathalie Portman etc. you would tell them to get out of your bed right? Ugly old creatures! They do not come close to your ex looks wise!

Also, you are a weak whiny chubby manlet with no jawline so it is hilarious that you call yourself a high test male.
Yeah and how often do you see oldcelled women of that calibre irl? They are rarer than chads

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, man. I am in my early 40's and have one kid, second on the way. My GF is in her late 30's and doesn't look as hot as the 20 or 30 somethings i used to date when i was younger. But the vast majority of these girls weren't mothers, then - they have become older, too. When women become mothers, lots of things change. In the looks department mostly for the worse, but in the personality department mostly for the better. It's part of growing up.
You need to grow up, too. People here are trying to help you, but claiming that they must have low T really doesn't help sympathizing with you. Referring to Leo di Caprio and his fetish for young girls proves that you still live in a fairy tale world - that's not the real world.
I would say that your dating problems don't have much to do with how you look, but everything with your attitude. You are picky and externally focussed when it comes to women/ girls and simultaneously the insecure and bemoaning kind of guy. Women don't like these traits in a guy and have a sensor to spot them. In conclusion: try to work on your ability to put things in a bigger perspective and be the guy who likes to tease girls yet simultaneously doesn't take himself too seriously. And be a bit more open to other women than the convenient, but superficial child woman that are supposedly in their 'prime'. Mother Nature tells us indeed that they are biologically in their prime, but society has changed. Personality wise they are not in their prime.
Did you ever consider that having a 38 year old mother isn’t in the best interest of your kid?
Ever had the thought that mother nature doesn’t give a flying f*** about the fact that we somehow deem it normal to establish a career first and whatever? Jfl 30 year olds have 10% of their eggs left

what do you think happens when people get old? Their genome gets worse and thats the blueprint your kid gets

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
you didnt compare yourself and other in your situation to leo dicaprio?
if you did, look at where dicaprio is and look at where you are...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
he is picky and doesnt have any grounds to stand on...
wonder if they all try to switch the gf once she hits 25 and/or gets pregnant all of a sudden...

Haaribol

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ever consider that having a 38 year old mother isn’t in the best interest of your kid?
Ever had the thought that mother nature doesn’t give a flying f*** about the fact that we somehow deem it normal to establish a career first and whatever? Jfl 30 year olds have 10% of their eggs left

what do you think happens when people get old? Their genome gets worse and thats the blueprint your kid gets

Well, hate to tell you this, but we are not living in the 19th century anymore. Women do want to have a career AND have children nowadays.
Nothing wrong with that - it gives them fulfillment, self-respect and social and financial capital. All of these are beneficial for her children and their future. Besides, there is zero evidence that women who do have children in their late 30's conceive children with lower IQ or other disabilities. Absolutely zero. Sure, when a woman reaches her mid 30's the chance increases that there are chromosomal abnormalities in the foetus, but when this is not the case (vast, very vast majority of pregnancies) all is fine.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends what stage you are in life and what you've already have.
I'm in my 30s.. i've had lots of sex in my younger years and slew some attractive women..
Now i get nothing because i'm a balding 6/10 normie with no circle circle and limited social exposure. Online dating is hopeless.

But i do have standards.. i simply wouldn't get a hardon for some fat ugly mess.