Should you give up on dating? not worth it?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know some on here has success like @Oknow but even he said he plays a numbers a game it seems he spends a huge amount of time dating
for me id rather spend my time doing other things
thats not a cop out i just gebuinely would rather do other things with my time then spend hours and hours and the majority of my spare time trying to pick up women .
if youre ugly short bald etc its playing a game on ultra hard difficulty. so why play?
i do miss dating and having a gf and the companionship and sex
but its just not worth it anymore

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know some on here has success like @Oknow but even he said he plays a numbers a game it seems he spends a huge amount of time dating
for me id rather spend my time doing other things
thats not a cop out i just gebuinely would rather do other things with my time then spend hours and hours and the majority of my spare time trying to pick up women .
if youre ugly short bald etc its playing a game on ultra hard difficulty. so why play?
i do miss dating and having a gf and the companionship and sex
but its just not worth it anymore

like anything in life, you need to put the effort in to be successful

to be fair, I spend a lot of time on other things too, very into the gym , 81kg and pumped

I turned down a date tonight to go to the gym

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Trying very hard to find a date / relationship as a conventionally unattractive man is a recipe for disaster. Your going to drive yourself crazy going through apps everyday and riding that emotional rollercoaster. I’ve seen some people live that life for years and it’s just… not good

best thing if you actually want a relationship is to focus on yourself and developing hobbies / interest. Contrary to what this community might say, you don’t need to be attractive to have a relationship. However you do need to have something worth offering. If your sitting around in misery about how you don’t get matched on dating apps, no one will want to date you.

many advice is forget about actively dating and live your life. Learn to enjoy what you can as a single person ( there is advantages to single life btw). Then if a relationship happens, good for you.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Trying very hard to find a date / relationship as a conventionally unattractive man is a recipe for disaster. Your going to drive yourself crazy going through apps everyday and riding that emotional rollercoaster. I’ve seen some people live that life for years and it’s just… not good

best thing if you actually want a relationship is to focus on yourself and developing hobbies / interest. Contrary to what this community might say, you don’t need to be attractive to have a relationship. However you do need to have something worth offering. If your sitting around in misery about how you don’t get matched on dating apps, no one will want to date you.

many advice is forget about actively dating and live your life. Learn to enjoy what you can as a single person ( there is advantages to single life btw). Then if a relationship happens, good for you.

Reactions: INT

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
like anything in life, you need to put the effort in to be successful

to be fair, I spend a lot of time on other things too, very into the gym , 81kg and pumped

I turned down a date tonight to go to the gym
That's not true and if you think that then you haven't lived
not everything in life is simply
put effort in = successful.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not true and if you think that then you haven't lived
not everything in life is simply
put effort in = successful.
Well putting no effort in is not going to get you the results that you are looking for

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree with this but the problem is how do you meet women?
For examples my hobbies are playing football, reading, going to the gym, i like going out and doing random things does that count? i dont' know... but having lots of hobbies e.g. card collecting, gardening etc, how does this increase what you have to offer? whereas a women would rather chose a man who is good looking and wealthy with no hobbies over a sub par ugly guy who has lots of hobbies

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with this but the problem is how do you meet women?
For examples my hobbies are playing football, reading, going to the gym, i like going out and doing random things does that count? i dont' know... but having lots of hobbies e.g. card collecting, gardening etc, how does this increase what you have to offer? whereas a women would rather chose a man who is good looking and wealthy with no hobbies over a sub par ugly guy who has lots of hobbies

to be fair, I agree, I don’t have that many hobbies in terms of going out , but women are still attracted to me

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
no i dont
do you think im happy reliving the sane f*****g memory everyday for 3 years?
I have plenty of regrets and I have learned how to keep them blocked in my mind. I only wish you could learn to do the same. I only want you to get better and yet you think I am being mean and call me an idiot by asking you questions.