should i tell

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
machman said:
Pleased for you mate!
If you have a good partner who loves you for who you are then there really will be no problem at all.
In fact women tend to be a lot more open and accepting about all of this than us guys,in fact us the balding guys!!LOL!!
The other good thing is it has taken a great weight off your shoulders so all you have to do is just concentrate on the both of you without any worries and hang ups!!
PS where did you get your teeth done and would you recommend them?
If so drop me a pm with details please!
Thanks!

hi sent you a pm about my teeth

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can I ask you where you purchase your hair systems from and if you do it all yourself or go to a salon? How often do you remove and clean it? Thanks.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats a great story and just goes to show that women dont really care about all the things we have hang ups about... it works the other way round too... I can never understand half of why my wife stresses out about her appearance lol!

I dont use a hair system, but am on meds (finasteride and minoxidil) and I kind of always feel a little embarrased about it even though we've been together for over 6 years. However she came out with the comment "how much do you spend a month on your hair?" and then proceeded to tell me it didnt matter if I went bald as it wouldn't change the way she loved me in any way shape or form, but it must be hard for me though to have to go through it.

Women eh? Full of surpirses :)

noneother

Reaction score
yeah man i never understood why balding men with partners care about their looks, unless they think it will help with career.

i could care less about my job because it's a rat race. but i am single and noticed women aren't interested in me and think i am older because i am balding

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
i thought i do a update me and the gf are living together now
things are good she said not really said much about the hair
i do catch her looking at it now and then she did run her hand
at the back of my head last night i was thinking
dont go any higher lol but she didnt . now and then she will
mess with the front of my hair fixing it .so far its easy
to change the system as most days im home hours before her
but she wants to start s family so i may have to put a lock on the bathroom door lol..

T

TravisB

jake1980 said:
i thought i do a update me and the gf are living together now
things are good she said not really said much about the hair
i do catch her looking at it now and then she did run her hand
at the back of my head last night i was thinking
dont go any higher lol but she didnt . now and then she will
mess with the front of my hair fixing it .so far its easy
to change the system as most days im home hours before her
but she wants to start s family so i may have to put a lock on the bathroom door lol..

LMAO do you think it's a good way to live in a marriage? Constantly worried about your wig? When she'll find out (and I bet she will), she will be shocked.

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Jake I am thinking of going the way of the wig. Who do you use? Pm me please if you dont want to post here. Also what norwood is your system?

thanks and really great story by the way :)

hi monty1978

i have sent u a pm

Preston

Reaction score
Hello , could you please send that to me also ? I read that you use a hairsystem from BA , but apparently things are aren't going well now with him.
Have you used systems from other companies and were you happy with them ?

Reaction score
Looks like i was not the only one getting anxiety attacks reading your posts! Good show mate.

However look at it this way if nothing works out in life you still can write thrillers. :D

We all where imagining ourself in that situation weren't we?

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPlzzComeBack said:
Looks like i was not the only one getting anxiety attacks reading your posts! Good show mate.

However look at it this way if nothing works out in life you still can write thrillers. :D

We all where imagining ourself in that situation weren't we?

lol cheers hairizzcomeback i can see my self as a budding Ian Rankin ..

update .girlfriend as been great she really as and if i say is my hair ok she will say its fine dont worry about it ....

well had some good news we are going to have a baby really made up with it bit scary lol but over the moon :)

red28

Reaction score
Hi jake i'm wanting a system could you pm me where you buy yours from and any tips on which is best?
Thanks