Should I tell my GF about my hairloss?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
what if it were the other way round and your girlfriend/wife went bald due to cancer or some kind of alopecia.

how many here would dump her? Be honest

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I have to say I probably would too.

It goes to show that men can be equally as shallow as women when it comes to hair and appearance

blueblueyellow

Reaction score
You two are unbelievable. If your girlfriend has cancer the last thing you should be bothered about is her hair. And even dump her? Sorry, but in ym opinion you're jsut a plain a**h** if you do that.

H

hairplz

Yeah, well, at least we are honest assholes. Yes, I would dump her if she had cancer probably. Or wait until she dies.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd be more concerned that my OH might die, than whether she had hair or not. Going back to the OP for a moment, thankfully my gf knows all about my regimen, so no secrets there :)

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys would leave her when she needed you most? Seems chivalry really is dying.

Hope someone shows you the kindness that you neglect to show others, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

H

hairplz

No, I wouldn't leave her when she needed me most. But I would leave her if her hair went away and will never come back.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry, you're both wrong chaps. The words beginning with "h" that describe Hairplz are hate-filled, horrible and hopeless.... :)

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The guys over at HLH saw immediately that he was a troll, as he's done the same thing over there. Still, I'd rather he was trolling on that site than here :)

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I find it funny that he calls nice, well-rounded people pansies yet he's not stong enough mentally to cope with his hair follicles dying. Who's the real softy?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The best part about that was asking if I'm a vegetarian. I wish he could've seen how that made me chuckle!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so guize ive told palmolina about my hair loss and it turns out she is totally cool with it!

she is also cool with my regimen as well, and she even tells me about new Androgenetic Alopecia research!

i think im gonna give her my password to my HairLossTalk.com account guize

true love <3

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haha, same with myself. He must get lonely trolling away from his paren't basement all day. Good grief.

- - - Updated - - -

so guize ive told palmolina about my hair loss and it turns out she is totally cool with it!

she is also cool with my regimen as well, and she even tells me about new Androgenetic Alopecia research!

i think im gonna give her my password to my HairLossTalk.com account guize

true love <3

That'a boy! See, it's all about love. I haven't met any girl I liked who was scared off by it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The guys over at HLH saw immediately that he was a troll, as he's done the same thing over there. Still, I'd rather he was trolling on that site than here :)
I think the bald truth forum is his favorite home to troll. You can tell he is definitely Highlander over there as his posting style is identical on all forums. Ironically, he is very well educated just mentally negatively influenced by his BDD way more so than I ever have been.