Should I go to the reunion?

• Yes

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • f*** no

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters

blackg

Reaction score
Just go and report back, would love to hear the outcome. Maybe you run into an old bully or ex-chad who is even in worse condition. i've never been to a highschool reunion (not even sure if my highschool has them) but i would probably consider attending, grabbing a couple of drinks, looking around and then bailing.
Not a bad post from a pretentious person.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope kj23 has a great time and ends up scoring a 3some with the ex dancers/cheerleaders. Heck, being in the condition you say you're in you may even turn into mr. steal yo gurl at the end of the night.

on-my-way-to-f***-your-b**ch.jpg

It's gonna be anti climactic. I can already predict it's just going to be a bunch of mellow people drinking

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, right

I want it on my face

View attachment 70386

I pretty much just think about it riding on me, but sure I wouldn't turn down face sitting. Also as angelic as she looks after her popstar make-over and lovely and chatty in interviews, you know she's ghetto as f*** behind the scenes and could probably kick your ***. It's a danger turn-on I think.

Of course we'll never know.

tfw no ghetto nutcase booty gf :(

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I pretty much just think about it riding on me, but sure I wouldn't turn down face sitting. Also as angelic as she looks after her popstar make-over and lovely and chatty in interviews, you know she's ghetto as f*** behind the scenes and could probably kick your ***. It's a danger turn-on I think.

Of course we'll never know.

tfw no ghetto nutcase booty gf :(

She is def one of my top celeb crushes. In the last couple years she's gotten hotter too. Not sure if it was further surgery or what, but she looks fine af, she is super f*****g pretty to me

entertainment-2015-03-nicki-minaj-main.jpg

Attachments

• fe3ec71d0b861d53f9081b2c435b32da--nicki-minaj-hair-nicki-minja.jpg
    fe3ec71d0b861d53f9081b2c435b32da--nicki-minaj-hair-nicki-minja.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 171

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends. Do you have a (social) death wish? Then yes, you should go.

Otherwise, if you know what's good for you: f*****g NO.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends. Do you have a (social) death wish? Then yes, you should go.

Otherwise, if you know what's good for you: f*****g NO.

OP is nw1

shookwun

Reaction score
No one is going to say anything about you being single, if you don't look like a loser. And you're far from a loser, actually being way too hard on yourself. There are lot of people who are seen as "losers" in relationships - it doesn't somehow elevate them. More like "oh he found someone like him, cool." No one cares either way about their life.

You got great hair, exceptional body and you can put a spin on the whole school program. Say you were working before but didn't have the type of career you imagined for yourself, so you wanted to try this. I'm sure this is true too. Most people actually respect mature students, there's no limit for education. Parents is a tricky one but just suck it up :p

People will be more interested in the so called "cool" people mainly and I think you have traits of that which maybe you didn't recognize yourself. I wouldn't worry cause I've seen how you look and how you write. Get drunk and have fun :)

I find often times enough, people are more interested in you as a person rather then the substitutes of luxury, and materialism you bring fourth. As long as you are not waste, and have a clear path towards where you want to be, that's often enough to be considered ambitious.

If he arrives looking young, and vibrant, then most people will live under the assumption he's doing well. Reminds me of last years christmas when i arrived at a friends party where I knew nobody. At the end of the night this guy came up to me, and confessed that when I walked in he thought I must of had loads of babes in my life because he through I was attractive, and had a full head of hair to boost. This has happened numerous times where I had had men confess to me how they felt upon there initial reaction before we even spoke. Alcohol tends to bring fourth honesty within each and every individual.

My point is, I don't feel you should stress @kj6723. Most people live by perception, and if you look good and stand well spoken people will automatically assume the best of you.

blackg

Reaction score
I find often times enough, people are more interested in you as a person rather then the substitutes of luxury, and materialism you bring fourth. As long as you are not waste, and have a clear path towards where you want to be, that's often enough to be considered ambitious.

If he arrives looking young, and vibrant, then most people will live under the assumption he's doing well. Reminds me of last years christmas when i arrived at a friends party where I knew nobody. At the end of the night this guy came up to me, and confessed that when I walked in he thought I must of had loads of babes in my life because he through I was attractive, and had a full head of hair to boost. This has happened numerous times where I had had men confess to me how they felt upon there initial reaction before we even spoke. Alcohol tends to bring fourth honesty within each and every individual.

My point is, I don't feel you should stress @kj6723. Most people live by perception, and if you look good and stand well spoken people will automatically assume the best of you.
Well said, shookwun. Your posts have really lifted to another level lately.