• Yes

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • f*** no

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not carrying any credit card debt now, but I was for a while. I'm grateful that I somehow had a credit card charging 8% interest. I don't even know how I got that.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm not carrying any credit card debt now, but I was for a while. I'm grateful that I somehow had a credit card charging 8% interest. I don't even know how I got that.

I'm surprised you carried credit card debt seeing as you seem quite careful with money.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm surprised you carried credit card debt seeing as you seem quite careful with money.

I'm not that careful, I'm also from a working class background so just keeping up was beyond my means. There were also a lot of costs, for example, related to my father dying. His funeral expenses, and the multiple trips I had to take up to Canada when that was happening.

That's just one thing.

blackg

Reaction score
-Lie about your career, just say you are working in the field of what you are studying. It’s technically not even a lie.

-Hire a prostitute to be your date. They’re also paying for their dates in one way or another. If you can’t afford a prostitute or think it’s sketchy just have a picture of a babe on your phone and tell them that’s your gf, but she’s in Milan for a modeling gig and couldn’t make it.

-Lie about your living arrangement.

-You could wear lifts, but I’m guessing you’re wearing Oxford shoes or something with a slight heel anyways.

You’re probably in a better place than alot of your peers. Might be a confidence boost to see how they’ve turned out, and remember that they are probably lying too.
You have finally made a post worth reading, mastur-bateman.

blackg

Reaction score
Also don't ever knock living with the parentals, I am moving in with my dad next month and I make $85K a year and work at home (that's why I can move so easily), LA life + my credit card debts are too expensive so I am going to live with him for a year to pay it (and hopefully my student loans) off. It doesn't matter when you launch so long as you do.
West Hollywood is an expensive place to live, mate.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
These reunions must be an american thing. So corny. Noone would turn up in UK for one of these no matter how well/bad they were doing

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Such reunions are fairly common in India.

I had my school reunion about 8 years back.I was very nervous to attend it.
I have made my mind to skip this event,I also made long term plan to be out of station on that reunion day but that plan failed because my mom didn't give me money to visit one big city near my town.

Interestingly,one friend of mine came to my home and took me to the reunion,by force and scolding me.

I was very anxious at start and was thinking why i came here to attend it.
But slowly,i started feeling comfortable after an hour.

I was also punish to perform one dance in one game punishment in ball passing game.
My mind was telling me you are dead now.
Almost all school mates were elated to see me getting roasted on the centre of lawn.

My dance was so bad,but game was intended for fun purpose only.
Most guys didn't know anything about dance so no guilt for doing bad dance.

I performed in front of 100 students and few teachers,and I felt epic after my dance was over.

For boys,girls were give a chance to assign the punishment like telling some joke or dance or singing or acting or anything and vice versa for girls.

We played so many games later.

It was unimaginable that one girl made one fish pond pun on me.
As the game was annonymous,i never knew who the girl was.
In a batch of 50 boys and 45 girls,
only 12 boys names were mentioned by girls in that game.Most mentions were for girls as expected.

blackg

Reaction score
These reunions must be an american thing. So corny. Noone would turn up in UK for one of these no matter how well/bad they were doing
Hey, it's an American institution this high school reunion and don't you knock it, you whinging pom!

High school reunions are a great night for the football team to get together again and reminisce,
try to hit on all the popular girls in front of their husbands and get wasted on gen-u-ine American beer.

It's a great night for the former students to live once again as they were young before going back to their dreary day jobs on Monday.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eurobrahs, high school reunions are strictly US right? Such a f*****g weird tradition.

I know for sure almost no one would go.

I can imagine it being a bit of fun if they did, with a lot of alcohol, but I can't imagine it ever happening.

Last time a lot of us met up was for a funeral of a guy in our class that killed himself.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reunions are COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

I never go to mine.

The only time I'm interested is to see how my "competition" stacks up against me. That's it. And I only look at the pictures.

In the U.S., it's even MORE stupid. Now they have graduation for the eighth grade.

Some schools will do anything to make a dollar these days.

Last edited:

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Hell yea you should go if you look good. Tbh that matters way more then your career. It's petty as hell but true. Don't worry about appearing successful and all that. Just go have a good time and look good.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is true. I hope @kj6723 gets laid by an ex-cheerleader.
I love these American stories.

anigif_enhanced-10441-1428351779-14.gif

In my dreams bro

Most of the hot girls are married. Although one is dating a bald manlet last I saw on Instagram

Anyway I've decided I'm going to go. Im overthinking this sh*t. My friend says it's not looking like that many people will show up anyway. It's at some random bar so I'm just going to go, probably get moderately drunk, and have a good time bullshitting

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 70350

In my dreams bro

Most of the hot girls are married. Although one is dating a bald manlet last I saw on Instagram

Anyway I've decided I'm going to go. Im overthinking this sh*t. My friend says it's not looking like that many people will show up anyway. It's at some random bar so I'm just going to go, probably get moderately drunk, and have a good time bullshitting
Expecting a field report when you get back.