Should I go ahead? (pics)

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
After 5 years of rogaine and nearly two years with propecia my hair has continued to get worse.. especially after adding propecia. Its hard to cover my temples with topic anymore and wear a hat most places even to work everyday. Should I go ahead and bite the bullet and get a full topper?

Attachments

• image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 384
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 397
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 358
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 367

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
After 5 years of rogaine and nearly two years with propecia my hair has continued to get worse.. especially after adding propecia. Its hard to cover my temples with topic anymore and wear a hat most places even to work everyday. Should I go ahead and bite the bullet and get a full topper?
Stick with toppik for now. Your hair is not really bad enough for a topper.

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
itried dutasteride daily for 8 months a couple years ago and finally quit bc i got sides. I added it again at twice a week and I'm 3.5 months in. I need to give it time but sides are not as bad this time, but still there

Noah

Reaction score
I can't comment about the meds, because all I ever got from them was the side effects LOL. You could certainly get by for another year, maybe 2, on Toppik. On the other hand it seems pretty certain that you are going to have a big bald area 5 years from now, so you could opt to see what a system looks and feels like at this stage without any commitment. That way, you have time to tweak it and get it right, and if you think it is right you can make a stealth transition without anyone noticing anything and before people start to see you as a balding guy. For the sake of a couple of hundred dollars I would say that is a worthwhile thing to do.

George W Hitler

Reaction score
Hello,

Not trying to spam or anything - I wanted to post a topic - got some cool info I found out this week for my new hair system but, I have to reply to 4 posts before creating a topic.

Anywoos... I think you should go with the hair system. When I first started - I was pretty much alone and my hair wasn't so badly gone so, the transition went smoothly.
Some people will call this superficial and you can buy more important stuff and etc... But the truth is that, as far as we can tell - we have only one life. If you are feeling miserable because you don't recognize yourself anymore or you don't feel you are who you were... GO FOR IT!

George!