Should Dermarolling Replace Nizoral As Part Of The Big 3?

Should Dermarolling replace Nizoral as part of the Big 3?

• Yes

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermarolling has become very popular lately and I've seen far more anecdotal reports and photos of people getting regrowth from it in just the last year than I have ever seen from Nizoral. Really I always considered it the big 2 and then nizoral as an optional add on. Dermarolling seems to be making a far bigger impact than Keto shampoo ever has and comes with zero side effects. I myself have noticed faster regrowth since adding rolling. I think it should be promoted and finally and for real we will have a legit Big 3.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the point though? Just add it and make it the big 4. This bullshit disease needs to be attacked from every angle possible and nizoral will help slow down your hairloss.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the point though? Just add it and make it the big 4. This bullshit disease needs to be attacked from every angle possible and nizoral will help slow down your hairloss.

Well I dont consider it to be effective for enough people to be part of the big anything, but I suppose the Big 4 sounds good too.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can even make it big 5 with scalp massage and big 6 with laser. List goes on. Means nothing. Just do whatever you can do to save your hair.

Yeah but there is a reason those were never part of the big 3 and thats because they are not very effective. The whole point of the term is to help people quickly find the most effective treatments that work. Thats like saying why not add JJ redick to Phillys Big 3? Because there is a big difference between Embiid, Butler, Simmons and the rest of the team. Sorry for non basketball fans.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are studies on both of those showing how it can be effective, and everyone reacts differently to treatments at the end of the day. That term really means nothing to me. Like I said, just do whatever you can do to save your hair.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
interestingly, PRP does have several studies indicating that it works (now reaching meta analysis stage in 2018) and I think it should be included in the big whatever.... it's just that it has been stupidly overpriced to a fault... here in my country it costs 45 dollars per session (which I deem fair because it's a very, very simple procedure), but in the US I think it goes up to $2000. f*****g greedy scammer MDs.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to my experience Nizoral can work but it's very weak. However, show me the proof that dermarolling alone regrows more hair than Nizoral, both are sh*t

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will replace nizoral when/if there is a shampoo that's demonstrated to be more effective. There is no reason to replace Nizoral with dermarolling because they are diffferent methods. They don't conflict with one another, although of course it's been said to not apply nizoral or minoxidil until 24 hours after dermarolling. However, I am in favour of calling our standard combo treatment the big four

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replace finastride with needling to make the big 3, effective with no serious sides

We finally have an alternative for finastride that’s even better

Finally!!

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will replace nizoral when/if there is a shampoo that's demonstrated to be more effective. There is no reason to replace Nizoral with dermarolling because they are diffferent methods. They don't conflict with one another, although of course it's been said to not apply nizoral or minoxidil until 24 hours after dermarolling. However, I am in favour of calling our standard combo treatment the big four
Crap I’ve been using Nizoral about 10 hours after dermarolling. Is it ok if I use a regular shampoo or should I just not wash my hair the day after rolling?

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crap I’ve been using Nizoral about 10 hours after dermarolling. Is it ok if I use a regular shampoo or should I just not wash my hair the day after rolling?

Wash it with just water, that's what I do. I have heard Keto is quite bad for the liver if it goes systematic

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
interestingly, PRP does have several studies indicating that it works (now reaching meta analysis stage in 2018) and I think it should be included in the big whatever.... it's just that it has been stupidly overpriced to a fault... here in my country it costs 45 dollars per session (which I deem fair because it's a very, very simple procedure), but in the US I think it goes up to $2000. f*****g greedy scammer MDs.

What country are you in?

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nizoral doesn't do anything in my experience. i religiously used it everyday for over a year, didn't even slow down Androgenetic Alopecia.