Should brothels be legalized?

oni

Reaction score
i wouldn't willingly have a child because i wouldn't want to give them male pattern baldness but if i did have a child and she wanted to become a prostitute the chances are she would just be following in her mother's footsteps

I think we have a UK version of CCS............................ :whistle:

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
I find it curious why paying a person to have sex on film, eventually to be sold to the public is perfectly legal, but in absence of a camera - a criminal offence. The trade always persists, regardless of the law, so legalizing it will help protect the consumer as well as the workers. I personally think it's a seedy trade, but certainly not worthy of a crime.

Philosophically speaking, many women do trade sex. Men fulfill certain objectives for women to offer sex. But obviously not all, pleasure and mutual love are also reasons, but predominantly I imagine there is always some kind of subtle trading going on.

ali777

Reaction score
Hammy070 said:
Philosophically speaking, many women do trade sex. Men fulfill certain objectives for women to offer sex. But obviously not all, pleasure and mutual love are also reasons, but predominantly I imagine there is always some kind of subtle trading going on.

That's got to be the best comment in this thread :punk:

On a more serious note... I've always had a healthy sexual relationship with my gfs, using sex to get things done has never been an issue for me. So, I can't really complain about women using sex to get me to do things for them. (I've got a long story on this one, but I'll keep it for myself)

Hammy070 said:
I find it curious why paying a person to have sex on film, eventually to be sold to the public is perfectly legal, but in absence of a camera - a criminal offence. The trade always persists, regardless of the law, so legalizing it will help protect the consumer as well as the workers. I personally think it's a seedy trade, but certainly not worthy of a crime.

Yeah, that's a commonly cited oddity.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Going a bit off topic but aren't gold diggers prostitutes? The women is only with the man for money and the man is only with the women because she is a nice piece of ***.

I have to admit that i wouldn't want one down my street. I think they should be legalised but kept in a red light district. I wouldn't want my daughter doing the job but then again lots of parents wouldn't want there daughter doing "legal" jobs such as p**rn star, lap dancer or page 3 model :jackit:

HughJass

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
I wouldn't want my daughter doing the job but then again lots of parents wouldn't want there daughter doing "legal" jobs such as p**rn star, lap dancer or page 3 model :jackit:

I think that actually qualifies as a profession these days..

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
jobs such as p**rn star, lap dancer or page 3 model

are advertised on a daily basis on the British Jobcentre website. No kidding!

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
immortal2cj.gif