SHOCKING! Posts where I mention Dr. Proctor, posts I don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Oh, so once again you say that I'm "constantly pushing" Dr. P's stuff, Jacob? Are you a glutton for punishment? :) Once AGAIN I point out to you that in all of my recent posts (some of them weren't even "recent"), I've only even mentioned him or his products just 5.9% of the time (yes, I made a small arithmetical error when I calculated that percentage earlier in this thread...it's not 6.3%, it's 5.9%). Whaddaya think of THEM apples?? :)

Are you dense? I have to explain it again? Your #'s are only for a recent "page" of threads/posts.

Are you dense? :dunno: Do I have to tell you AGAIN that _some_ of those posts of mine go back over YEARS?? There's nothing at all "recent" about some of them.

Jacob said:
Here it is again- And no..the "first page of every forum" # counting you did is not a "fair and random sample" ( I wouldn't trust your counting anyway ;-) )...when the topic(s) may or may not have been brought up much that week or even that day..heck even half day or hour(s)..(that's how many new threads/posts there can be..and how fast things can go to page 2)...and/or you may be away for that hour/half a day/day or longer..etc. And you've been doing what I've described for 10+ years.

Have you no understanding or comprehension at all that sometimes really really OLD threads can be "bumped"-up onto the first page?! :dunno: That's what actually happened with some of these "first" pages that I counted.

Jacob said:
OH REALLY??!!! If you don't believe me, then I invite you to do the same job _I_ did, painstakingly and tediously counting them, one by one! Come on, Jacob, I dare you to do it!!!

This is Bryan on Prox..oh wait..he doesn't use it. Reread what I said above.

Re-read what I said above. If you think I'm lying, then DO THE COUNT YOURSELF, and you'll see that what I said was accurate! :laugh:

Jacob said:
Guess what, hotshot: in your original post here you said "(which is fairly easy to do, since the name of any thread you posted in has a black circle next to it); ". That is not true..as I just clicked on "Your Topics" to see the list of threads I've participated in..and about half had the black circle in it.

It IS true, dumbbell! Every thread I've posted in has a black circle next to it. I'm not familiar at all with clicking on "Your Topics", and I've never used it; therefore, I can't say anything about whether it works or not with the "black circle".

Jacob said:
Also, I don't know what forums you're looking at where you just go to a page(for example..the one this one is in- the Men's General Hairloss Discussions)..and the first page goes back YEARS.

The first page of any forum can contain threads that go back years. An example of that, dumbbell, would be the "New Treatments, Studies, and Discoveries" forum. On the first page, it has the thread "Dispensing with old-fashioned male pattern baldness theories, and one NEW one!", which I first started on May 24, 2005! That's almost SIX YEARS AGO!!! :laugh: :)

Now do you finally understand about how threads can be bumped-up occasionally? :)

Jacob

Reaction score
Oh come on. Who says? When someone makes such a bold claim like that, there should be evidence to back it up with. Unless they're full of it and are just saying it to sell something. And if someone else says they believe such a claim...someone who doesn't use the product himself(as well)....someone who has no evidence to back it up with either..... :dunno:

Jacob

Reaction score
Are you dense? :dunno: Do I have to tell you AGAIN that _some_ of those posts of mine go back over YEARS?? There's nothing at all "recent" about some of them.

Have you no understanding or comprehension at all that sometimes really really OLD threads can be "bumped"-up onto the first page?! :dunno: That's what actually happened with some of these "first" pages that I counted.

Nice try at a save, Bryan :) Previously you made it sound like you made such few posts on the topic that you were able to go years back..on a single page. Seems you're the one who didn't understand how threads can be bumped up :) I'll touch on this more..below...

Re-read what I said above. If you think I'm lying, then DO THE COUNT YOURSELF, and you'll see that what I said was accurate! :laugh:

You're still stuck on the # of posts. That's not the point. Reread what I said.

It IS true, dumbbell! Every thread I've posted in has a black circle next to it. I'm not familiar at all with clicking on "Your Topics", and I've never used it; therefore, I can't say anything about whether it works or not with the "black circle".

No, it is not true, "dumbbell". You're so bright you're not even familiar with the "Your Topics" way to look at your own posts. As I said..some posts have the black circle..others do not. I'm referring to all of the ones a person has posted in. It is a glitch in the software..as I've learned by checking out a forum on this. I even did a "test" post here in the off topics section(which I asked to be deleted)..there was no black dot, whether I went to that forum section or clicked on "Your Topics". Edit: Feel free to click on "Your Topics" and capture and post the page to show all the dots by all the threads you post in. I doubt it's just mine that is doing that..but we'll see. While it's fun..I'm not sure why *I* am spending so much time on the total thread/post counts. It is the #..here and elsewhere..but it's more on the pushing the product- the way you go about it..etc...so often..all these years. 10 + years.

The first page of any forum can contain threads that go back years. An example of that, dumbbell, would be the "New Treatments, Studies, and Discoveries" forum. On the first page, it has the thread "Dispensing with old-fashioned male pattern baldness theories, and one NEW one!", which I first started on May 24, 2005! That's almost SIX YEARS AGO!!! :laugh: :)

Losing it Bryan? "Dumbell"? Wow, one whole thread. So I'll repeat what I said before- counting posts in one whole page does not matter when new posts can move most if not all those posts off that page w/in a day or even hours. Or if you're not around that day..or the past few hours..etc.

Now do you finally understand about how threads can be bumped-up occasionally? :)

I've always understood that. Now reread what I've said. Also- But I love how you're trying to divert from the real issue here...which is your never ending pushing of Proctor's products whenever you have the chance..and saying it's the best out there..etc. You've been doing this for 10+ years. Here, Hairsite, HLH, alt.baldspot when it was halfway decent..etc. Not only that..but you talk like Dr. P, saying it's the best thing out there...probably the best thing out there...and similar such nonsense.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Nice try at a save, Bryan :) Previously you made it sound like you made such few posts on the topic that you were able to go years back..on a single page.

I never said any such thing. That's an inference you made yourself.

Jacob said:

You're still stuck on the # of posts. That's not the point. Reread what I said.

Either ADMIT that my count was accurate, or do the same count yourself!

Jacob said:

No, it is not true, "dumbbell". You're so bright you're not even familiar with the "Your Topics" way to look at your own posts. As I said..some posts have the black circle..others do not. I'm referring to all of the ones a person has posted in. It is a glitch in the software..as I've learned by checking out a forum on this. I even did a "test" post here in the off topics section(which I asked to be deleted)..there was no black dot, whether I went to that forum section or clicked on "Your Topics".

Then you must have some sort of problem somewhere. I don't know if it's on your computer or here on the forum software. All I really care about at the moment is that IT WORKS FOR ME HERE ON MY COMPUTER.

Jacob said:
While it's fun..I'm not sure why *I* am spending so much time on the total thread/post counts. It is the #..here and elsewhere..but it's more on the pushing the product- the way you go about it..etc...so often..all these years. 10 + years.

I started this thread to make fun of that outrageous claim you made about me! :)

Jacob said:
Losing it Bryan? "Dumbell"?

Why do you have "dumbell" in quotation marks? Are you unaware how to spell the word "dumbbell"?

Jacob said:
Wow, one whole thread. So I'll repeat what I said before- counting posts in one whole page does not matter when new posts can move most if not all those posts off that page w/in a day or even hours. Or if you're not around that day..or the past few hours..etc.

Yes. So what? What's your point? :dunno: I feel I got a good random sample of my posts (a total of 84), some of which were new, others were much older (going back years).

Jacob said:
But I love how you're trying to divert from the real issue here...which is your never ending pushing of Proctor's products whenever you have the chance..and saying it's the best out there..etc. You've been doing this for 10+ years. Here, Hairsite, HLH, alt.baldspot when it was halfway decent..etc. Not only that..but you talk like Dr. P, saying it's the best thing out there...probably the best thing out there...and similar such nonsense.

The real issue here -- I'm now telling you this for the FOURTH time -- is to have some fun with you for making such a preposterous exaggeration about my posts (see what I said about you in my first post in this thread).

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
I think over the past few weeks people OTHER than Brian have mentioned Dr. Proctor more times than Brian has himself over the past couple of years, lol. The guy's practically a celebrity now! Who cares if his products even work, lol?!

Jacob

Reaction score
Either ADMIT that my count was accurate, or do the same count yourself!

LOL! I never said anything about your count being accurate or not. It doesn't matter if it was or not! 1) It is more about your constant jumping in the Proctor/Prox discussions and even bringing it up yourself, making the same type of B.S. claims Proctor makes. 2) For the 5th time- a page of posts at a certain time means diddly squat when looking for a % of ones posts on a particular subject. Counted accurately or not.

Then you must have some sort of problem somewhere. I don't know if it's on your computer or here on the forum software. All I really care about at the moment is that IT WORKS FOR ME HERE ON MY COMPUTER.

It works so well you couldn't even click on "Your Posts" and provide a capture of it. So unless we know for sure..can see for sure- there's another problem with your counting. And the answer to your question above would be- NO, it is not accurate :)

Why do you have "dumbell" in quotation marks? Are you unaware how to spell the word "dumbbell"?

The point was that you have to resort to name calling..as usual.

Yes. So what? What's your point? :dunno: I feel I got a good random sample of my posts (a total of 84), some of which were new, others were much older (going back years).

I don't know..what is the point? You do your "count" trying to make it look like you hardly talked about this subject in just one whole page of threads(even if more than one forum)...and we're supposed to be impressed or ? because one old thread that was bumped up also had your talking about it. Even if there were several old threads that were bumped up..it matters not. See #2 above. All it proves is what I've been saying- that you've been doing this for YEARS.

The real issue here -- I'm now telling you this for the FOURTH time -- is to have some fun with you for making such a preposterous exaggeration about my posts (see what I said about you in my first post in this thread).

And it's been more fun for me..because as the other poster pointed out- what you're saying is a preposterous exaggeration wasn't even what I was talking about. What's going to be even more fun is posting a link to this thread(that you started) in responses to you whenever you post the same Proctor-like crap in the future.

Jacob

Reaction score
Rabid said:
I think over the past few weeks people OTHER than Brian have mentioned Dr. Proctor more times than Brian has himself over the past couple of years, lol. The guy's practically a celebrity now! Who cares if his products even work, lol?!

Those of us who have been around here for years..know better :)

As for caring if the products even work..if Dr. P didn't make such outrageous snakeoil-like claims..and Bryan didn't go around echoing them.......

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Time to lock this thread up already............................... :whistle:

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Time to lock this thread up already............................... :whistle:
Just thought the same.

If Bryan wasn't involved in this discussion, this would have been closed ages ago. I guess...

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Time to lock this thread up already..... :whistle:

I guess it's time to "call off the dogs". I think I've made my point carefully and thoroughly! :)

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
I've never said that I "never" bring it up. I've said that I only occasionally bring it up. .

You brought it up 600 "occasional times". If you used Cocaine 600 times would you be an occasion user ? LOL

Bryan said:
I think it may well be one of the best available treatments. Maybe the best of all.

DING ,DING, DING....................Bryan promoting Proctors garbage again, and as usual it's the best available

Like I said, any chance he gets..................more Bryan BS !

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Forums are increasingly becoming more hostile as time moves on. All of them. Its a strange forum of communication.

Oh you must mean the way you use them to insult a guy who can bench 400 pounds while hiding behind your monitor.

The funny part ( I mean besides you having the balls to say ANYTHING to me in person) is that your a Moderator, lol

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
The point was that you have to resort to name calling..as usual.

I do find it odd that Bryan and Cassin always resort to insults, something I ASSURE you neither of them would do to me unless they were

A. Hiding behind a monitor

B. Passing me on foot while driving 60 MPH

One thing I have learned is the "keyboard cowboys" are the biggest pussies of all in real life.

I've dropped an insult when provoked and I look back and laugh and thought what the hell was I thinking, these guys do it on a constant basis.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
DoctorHouse said:
Time to lock this thread up already..... :whistle:

I guess it's time to "call off the dogs". I think I've made my point carefully and thoroughly! :)

Or more likely run away after your boy cassin locks the thread, still waiting for you to tell me what's better than Propecia

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are just waiting for you to show an ounce of maturity.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thom said:
Maybe they are just waiting for you to show an ounce of maturity.
Agreed. I would expect alot more maturity from someone close to 40 and someone in his late 50's( early 60's)......................... :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.