Shiseido/ Replicel Launch 2018 Launch In Japan Only?

br1

Reaction score
that article is from 2016 lol, check the comments.

they dont post publishing dates of articles on that belgravia site. less embarrassment when their "cure in 2-3 years" titled texts turn out to be delusional nonsense 5 years later.

No wonder he firmly believed the Brotion..

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[인용 = "Duduu, 게시물 : 1658149, 회원 : 135244"] 시세이도 방식이 너무 미래적이고 지옥처럼 비쌀 것입니다.

너희들은 그것에 대해 꿈을 그만 두어야한다.

나는 최씨의 제품이 시세이도보다 빨리 시장에 출시 될 것이라고 생각한다.

내 말을 표시하십시오. [/ QUOTE]

아직 한참 남은거 아닌가요? 언제쯤 나올것이라 생각 하시죠? 국내 기사들 보면 10년정도는 걸릴거라 생각하는데 ..

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
[인용 = "Duduu, 게시물 : 1658149, 회원 : 135244"] 시세이도 방식이 너무 미래적이고 지옥처럼 비쌀 것입니다.

너희들은 그것에 대해 꿈을 그만 두어야한다.

나는 최씨의 제품이 시세이도보다 빨리 시장에 출시 될 것이라고 생각한다.

내 말을 표시하십시오. [/ QUOTE]

아직 한참 남은거 아닌가요? 언제쯤 나올것이라 생각 하시죠? 국내 기사들 보면 10년정도는 걸릴거라 생각하는데 ..
All I can think of is a Korean bbq menu.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen is just a molecule and it regrows hair

Exactly. And DHT is also just a molecule yet it can take you from a thick NW1 to a diffuse NW6 in a very short time span if you're that unlucky.

What the hell do people think is going to be the cure? A brand new golden scalp with perfect follicles that will just get sutured to your head?

The first 'cure' will in all likelihood be chemical, deal with it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. And DHT is also just a molecule yet it can take you from a thick NW1 to a diffuse NW6 in a very short time span if you're that unlucky.

What the hell do people think is going to be the cure? A brand new golden scalp with perfect follicles that will just get sutured to your head?

The first 'cure' will in all likelihood be chemical, deal with it.
If I had a single wish, it would be to f*****g eliminate dht and it’s bullshit baldness causing sh*t. I literally want to f*****g kill myself because of it. Alopecia has eaten me alive.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie I feel your frustration....take heart something new will come out if not the cure at least something to improve our situation will be developed. You are so young your follicles are alive they just need to be stimulated and stabilized. I still have faith in brotion and I really believe it will be released this year- the female results were amazing so things look promising for us. They are so many new products Fidia would be stupid not to take advantage of the market now before it becomes saturated.

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of us woukd date you, you're hot. Still I understand your frustration as we all are frustrated from this sh*t.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
783165C3-A5B6-4435-BF4E-2E465F2F4BC8.gif

Xander would collect the hair Georgie has shed then wrap it around his dick & f*** it