Shiseido/ Replicel Launch 2018 Launch In Japan Only?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone heard on the release date for RepliCel is it really coming out this year? If yes is it only in Japan?

Yahoo! Japan, the Japanese skincare and cosmetics company Shiseido has announced that its hair loss ‘cure’ should be ready to be made commercially available in 2018.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found it on the Belgravia site.

https://www.beIgraviacentre.com/blo...th-replicel-to-launch-hair-loss-cure-in-2018/

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard on the release date for RepliCel is it really coming out this year? If yes is it only in Japan?

Yahoo! Japan, the Japanese skincare and cosmetics company Shiseido has announced that its hair loss ‘cure’ should be ready to be made commercially available in 2018.
2018 was the original plan set a few years back. The issue at the time was that the Japanese government dragged their feet in approving the trial for rch-01 so it was delayed several months. I honestly don't think rch-01 will make it in time for 2018. If it does I believe its gonna be a very limited release.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that article is from 2016 lol, check the comments.

they dont post publishing dates of articles on that belgravia site. less embarrassment when their "cure in 2-3 years" titled texts turn out to be delusional nonsense 5 years later.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
2018 was the original plan set a few years back. The issue at the time was that the Japanese government dragged their feet in approving the trial for rch-01 so it was delayed several months. I honestly don't think rch-01 will make it in time for 2018. If it does I believe its gonna be a very limited release.

2018 is our year boyos aw yeah this is it woo hoo 2018 yes sir....

FD5F14A3-EA08-4375-985B-6B04C4C4C000.gif

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido method is too futuristic and it will be expensive as hell

You guys should stop dreaming about it.

I think Choi's product will hit the market (asian market at least) sooner than Shiseido.

Mark my words

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score

I think Choi's product will hit the market (asian market at least) sooner than Shiseido.

Mark my words
It takes several years for a drug to get approved in South Korea, just as it does in the USA and the rest of the western world. The results were published in a journal of investigative dermatology on lab mice, not even a formal trial on humans approved by the Korean government. Be realistic, this isn't coming out for several years. And even if it did come out soon, how would you get it if you are outside South Korea? Online pharmacy's don't sell newly approved drugs, hell nearly all of their inventory is generics. You can't fly to South Korea to get a prescription and get it refilled in your home country.

As of now Shseido is the closet cutting technology for hair loss.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mark my words
I think you talk about Tsuji and not Shiseido. Shiseido should be around 1k bucks maybe less, but not sure how many injections you would need.

Reactions: br1

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How effective will this treatment be? Is it true it's more for maintenance with only minimal regrowth?

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
"I highly doubt that some mold can kill and cure you from deadly bacteria. Hard to imagine."
-everybody before penicillin was discovered in 1928

We are talking about regrowing hair and a cure. I don't think a Choi molecule is the answer, but I think it may help.