Shiseido - Rch01 Clinical Trial Pdf

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we can put this to rest. It will be intresting to see how will UK's HairClone react to this, since they're trying to do the same thing basically.
Haha no they are not. Not all 'cell' treatments are the same you know

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you get a decade into a project before you realize it doesn't work and how do you buy a project with out knowing it works.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you get a decade into a project before you realize it doesn't work and how do you buy a project with out knowing it works.

what do you expect from a treatment like that, its new and cutting edge. You can't always do huge leaps in research.

If you look into the study, its shown that it works for women some of the best responds got a mean increase of 10 hairs pr. cm2. and for men its about 5 cm2

What is interesting is that if you look at the graphs, there is some sort of "shock" period, where they lose density and then it grows back slowly. At least that is how it is for the high norwood males. that it keep growing after 12 months, or is at a plus

Maybe it work fairly slow, and takes more than 12 months for the body to regenerate with the new cells, or it needs a multiple injections over a period to keep the momentum going.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll keep going back too. A side effect free option that isn’t finasteride is music to my ears!

I agree that if chicks spending money regularly on makeup and sh*t is accepted than so should this be.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ignorance has never been a friend of mine.
It is expensive, because cells need be amplified quickly and in great amounts.
Both men and women suffer from alopecia.
It is not a men's problem and it's definitely worse for women.
Therefore, shut the f*** up and stop acting like a 5-year-old.
The fact you believe it is less fair for men in comparison to women says a lot about you. And it does not paint ya good.
Men can be fuckin awesome without any hair at all.
Women can't be awesome with or without hair.
Choose!

Calm your tits. We don't need keyboard warriors .

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact you believe it is less fair for men in comparison to women says a lot about you. And it does not paint ya good.
Choose!
Yeah, 0.00005% of women suffer from androgenetic alopecia to the same degree as 30% as men and they get compassion. Men get a middle finger, stop being such an irrational cuck, I thought you greeks were good at logic at the very least don't try to turn androgenetic alopecia into a woman's issue you dickless cuck.

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was following this potential product since 2016 and had big hopes for the promised 2018 release. But now all the delays and silence around the results that we have witnessed make sense. IT DOESN'T WORK !!! f*** rhc-01, f*** Repliscam and f*** Lee Buckler ! I am so sick of this curse.

5ryXjH.gif

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was following this potential product since 2016 and had big hopes for the promised 2018 release. But now all the delays and silence around the results that we have witnessed make sense. IT DOESN'T WORK !!! f*** rhc-01, f*** Repliscam and f*** Lee Buckler ! I am so sick of this curse.

View attachment 139418

This forum will be preserved in the annals of history and future generations will look down on us in the same way we look down on the catholic priest who carved his last desperate message into a church wall while dying from the plague.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great idea. Keep injecting cells that are going to die every six months into the scalp. All the inflammation from those dead cells accumulating every 6 months is going to be great for long-term.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, alopecia is less prevalent in women and they don't go completely bald like we do.
Nonetheless, a lot of women post-menopause suffer from it.
Alopecia is not a men's health problem only.
Androgenetic Alopecia is a woman's issue to the same degree breast cancer is a men's issue but something tells me you wouldn't relativize breast cancer in the same way.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah years of blocking a male hormone is much healthier and safer...

Just lol

Studies show fina and duta to be safe long term treatments for hair loss. Unless you have very mild male pattern baldness they are the only options right now sadly. CB seems like the only other option out there but im unsure how effective it really is compared to fina/duta at maintaining.

Last edited:

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
Great idea. Keep injecting cells that are going to die every six months into the scalp. All the inflammation from those dead cells accumulating every 6 months is going to be great for long-term.

Good point IMO. Don't they call dead cells zombie cells? Pretty sure that an accumilation of zombie cells is thought to be involved in the aging process. Would this process just make it harder for our bodies to flush out all these zombie cells?

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Choose!
I'd argue its much more socially acceptable for a woman to wear a wig though. I don't think i've really noticed female hair loss much other than some having thinner hair. Rarely seen a bald woman. Always seeing dudes though who should be in their prime aka 20's... with bad hair lines looking decades older. I think it sucks for both genders.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, how more pathetic can you be?

First of all, quote my post.
What you just did is really embarrassing.
Unless you have tits and a vadge, not directly quoting my post is pathetic.
I repeat, if you are a woman, this is invalid.

Moving on, millions of cells die everyday.
Apoptosis does not trigger inflammation.
Excessive amounts of injected cells, sure, but not low amounts of cells.

You have never read a whole book of Biology. Yet, you speak like you know it all.

Women with dicks are the worst kind.
At least get hormones and be your true self.

What makes you so certain that there is no necrosis? If apoptotic cells aren't quickly cleared they will become necrotic.

"the presence of uncleared apoptotic cells has been linked to several different diseases, including infection and inflammation."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4455968/

Macrophages clear most, but not all apoptotic cells, especially in older people. These are all cells dying in the same spot at the same time, and with each injection some are likely not being cleared, especially in older people. Just accept that this treatment is dead.

lol at the biggest white knight on here calling other men women.

I will ignore your arrogance because I know most Greeks are literally retarded; so that would make an average person feel superior to everyone. Try to keep in mind that you're only smart in Greece, in the rest of the world you're just average.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ps. An IQ of 144 is universal. There is no 144 Greek IQ.

my god you are like Einstein material !

And you haven't even released your doctorate yet ! but okay, Einstein was a late bloomer too. Maybe you also invent some theory !

But no an IQ of 144 is not universial, not only different ways of IQ, but also different spread according to the regional area its done in.

With two nations with different averages of IQ, one from a low IQ nation would have a higher score in the persons own nation, but when going to the nation with higher average the score would look different because of the spread.

But what do I know, i'm not even close to that kind of Einstein material

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took the standardized, international MENSA test, idiot.
I’m sorry guy....... I just have to say again, you come on here spouting all kinds of nonsense about being a doctor, blah blah blah. But you can’t even help yourself when you get triggered by a bunch faceless people on a hairloss forum. How do you react when the sh*t really hits the fan? If I were one of your “patients” I would hate to find out. You then allow yourself to get drawn into these pissing contests over IQ...... again, on a hairloss forum, which will change or prove exactly nothing. You are either a) the worst “dermatologist” the world has ever known b) a first year med student or c) none of the above and just like every other know-it-all that has come here over the years. Either way, don’t get drawn into this stuff.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took the standardized, international MENSA test, idiot.

Mensas IQ test also have a spread to reflect the regional/national IQ. That is the whole idea about it. But Mensa would have told you about that, but okay, again what do I know.

I'm not 144 IQ confirmed from mensa.

But mensa them self also hightlights the difference in IQ tests

When current IQ tests were developed, the average score of the norming sample was defined as IQ 100 and standard deviations (SD) up or down are defined as, for example, 16 or 24 IQ points greater or less than 100. Mensa accepts individuals who score in the top 2%, ie, two SDs or more above the average. This would include those who score at or above 132 (Stanford-Binet) or 148 (Cattell). Mensa accepts many different tests, as long as they have been standardised and normed and are accepted by professional psychologists’ associations.

So if you have an IQ score at 144 according to Cattell then you won't be a member of mensa, if its according to Standford-Binet you would. And that is without taking the standard deviations into account, and the regional/nation you took it in.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, it sucks.
But a bald woman suffers a lot more than a 35-year-old dude.
Lots of women grow up with bald dads, so they are attracted to us.
Not all of them, but a lot of them.
How many of us would date a bald or balding woman?
I certainly would not.
3A%2F%2Fi2.wp.com%2Fwww.avaniwigs.in%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F05%2FMens-chemotherapy-Wigs.jpg