Shiseido Hair Loss Clinical Trial To Begin

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
really mr. grammar
but now u do understand what i meant to say so shut up with your " Hard to understand..........blah blah blah 2nd grader."
u made a lame excuse to cover your ***.

I notice a trend here that people focus in on the grammar and spelling when they are arguing or debating someone as a way to try and make other person look stupid..
It's such a dumb thing--who the f*** is writing their responses as if they are essays to be spelled checked.
most people are texting this quickly.

Its just lame that people do this.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to understand when you write with the grammar of a 2nd grader

well let me help you
duckhead

means he was either calling you a 'dick head' OR a 'f*** head"

'convo' is an abbreviation for conversation.

Really? You could not understand that? But he's the 2nd grader? okay

i don't have a dog in this fight but when people do this about grammar and spelling on the forum it's such a weak argument to use.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
^I think there's enough reason to believe their treatment grows some hair. But I don't think it will be very successful. It is disappointing (but not surprising) that after all this time their method will be dermabrasion + minoxidil. We knew 10 years ago that it would be dermabrasion + a topical....could have gotten there a little faster though.

KO1, I thought researchers had already found a way to expand DP cells in culture without loss of hair trichogenicity/inductivity. Some posters say this problem is not solved. What's your opinion - is this problem solved or not?

Last edited:

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
KO1, I thought researchers had already found a way to expand DP cells in culture without loss of hair trichogenicity/inductivity. Some posters say this problem is not solved. What's your opinion - is this problem solved or not?

No, I don't believe the problem of expanding human DP cells is solved yet. We really won't know the answer to this until Tsuji or Replicel posts clinical trial data.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question: So the fee is $887 to receive the whole treatment or literally just the fee to have your hair cloned, but an extra fee for labor will be charged? Depending on the amount of hairs you want cloned?

Because $887 is nothing, to have a full head of hair back.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did your eyebrows start thinning after you started propecia? Mine started thinning after I started on finasteride

I got blood tests done last week and I find out if I have a thyroid issue tomorrow. If it's not a thyroid issue I was thinking about using latisse to grow back my eyebrows. did you get a eyebrow shedding phase when you started rubbing min on them?

I tried Latisse on my eyebrows well after I started taking the Iodine supplements. But once I got Latisse, I threw everything at it in the form of minoxidil, Latisse and the Iodine pills. It was hard to notice if minoxidil caused a shed because I had nearly lost all my eyebrow hair. Most of it has now come back. I do think the minoxidil helped.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So how likely is it?
Giving away a functional cure for a crippling condition that has plagued us since the dawn of mankind for a mere thousand bucks? Right.

Yeah makes no sense. The treatment sounds like something out of a sci fi movie and it will cost about the price of the PS4 Pro and PSVR after taxes? Lol.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah makes no sense. The treatment sounds like something out of a sci fi movie and it will cost about the price of the PS4 Pro and PSVR after taxes? Lol.
since when did the price tag proves the efficacy of a product?
if a product works and costs somewhat average then ok no problem with that.
it does not mean that it has to be really expensive to prove the efficacy. It may turn out that treating baldness was just a piece of cake regarding its price.

meanwhile, there are ppl in this forum talking about travelling cost to japan and staying there ( which costs more than the treatment itself) so there u go, u have ur expensive treatment? u happy now?