Shiseido claims to have found a cure for baldness, available from 2018

Guildenstern

Reaction score
I called the dermatologic institute at muenster university around 2 weeks ago because i figured out almost nobody knew that their trials were planned to being set up in berlin, freiburg and muenster and maybe there was a chance to participate in the Phase II trial, (and a risk of ~20% to get the placebo-group :D ) however, nobody knew about the trials.

i also asked if it was possible that replicel just chose to cooperate with other partners in this specific trial, but nobody could answer that either. the only thing i accomplished was to get on the recall-list, in case they get any alopecia trials in the future.

my feeling was, however, that maybe i talked to the wrong people because they seemed to be rather uninformed in general. then again - if THEY don't know anything about a trial or the process, maybe the regulations are really that far behind.

SuzanOlise

Reaction score
I'll belive it when I see it!

Furthermore, it's highly unlikely they have a solution for every type of hair loss, as it is caused by a multitude of different factors and one "miracle cure" won't be effective for some of them!