Shipping A Template To China From Us

jcbest

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking for the most efficient way to send a template directly to china from the US. Is anyone familiar with shipping rates US to China for a template?

USPS appears to be the cheapest however it takes a long time and there is little assurance it'll make it.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking for the most efficient way to send a template directly to china from the US. Is anyone familiar with shipping rates US to China for a template?

USPS appears to be the cheapest however it takes a long time and there is little assurance it'll make it.

Why would you say that? If you send it with tracking, there should be no problem. Just don't send it standard airmail.

I use EMS, which is also available in the states.

You found a company that is making custom systems, IN CHINA?

Noah

Reaction score
You make it sound like China is on Mars. Packages can be couriered from the US to China overnight, and the logistics in China are first class, as befits the world’s biggest manufacturing and exporting economy. China has a lot of problems, but transport and logistics are not among them.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ship via a courier ups/fed/dhl etc and tracking and you won't have any problems, but costs quite a bit more.

Standard mail should get there, but is more risky and will take ages. If you are not bothered if a template is lost and in no hurry then I think you have an answer.