Shiny bald head vs Matte bald head. Which bald head do women like more?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This, buzzcut is seldom an option if you are above NW3. I prefer myself shaved as with buzzcut my hair on top are already so thin I look like a creep with them. When shaved I am looking young and virile
I doubt you'll look like a creep if you buzz with no guard, really close to the skin

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Statham has a unique look though.. his super dense stubble frames his face just like hair would

He always has a shadow covering the entire bottom half of his face lol

1658156893474.png

1658156842250.png

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's like a decade apart between those pics

In one pic he's NW4, in the other NW6-7

He's buzzed in both, but in the NW4 pic his hair is a bit longer. The sides aren't fully shaved in the NW6-7 pic.

wtf that’s not NW4 by any margin. If that’s NW4 then I am better than NW4 because I have a lot more hairs

Both pictures are nw6

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
wtf that’s not NW4 by any margin. If that’s NW4 then I am better than NW4 because I have a lot more hairs

Both pictures are nw6
That's not NW6 in the first pic, NW6 is bald on top with a tall horseshoe. He looks like a NW3-4:
1658179122233.png

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jason Stathom is more good looking than like thousands of NW0 I have seen but the galea guy on this forum will have you believe Jason Stathom is a deformed cranofacial fuckeedd Quasimodo hence why he’s bald to NW7

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not NW6 in the first pic, NW6 is bald on top with a tall horseshoe. He looks like a NW3-4:
View attachment 182677

The little surviving hairs don’t count towards the Norwood levels, it has to be strong dense terminal hairs to count to a Norwood. In both pics Jason is nw6-7 in the first he has some surviving hairs but not dense or terminal enough to count to a better norwood

In the first pic also his lateral humps are gone which are an indication of Norwood 7 while they are preserved in nw6

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
The little surviving hairs don’t count towards the Norwood levels, it has to be strong dense terminal hairs to count to a Norwood. In both pics Jason is nw6-7 in the first he has some surviving hairs but not dense or terminal enough to count to a better norwood

In the first pic also his lateral humps are gone which are an indication of Norwood 7 while they are preserved in nw6
Well sh*t that means I'm a NW4 f*****g hell

Though in the first pic it still looks like the hair behind the diffused forelock is strong-ish, so I wouldn't say he's a NW6 yet there.

Yeah that's one indicator, although on a true NW7 the horseshoe has dipped really low as well, to only 2 inches tall or so. Which is pretty rare, most people who are called NW7 are more like a "NW6.5" or so.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well sh*t that means I'm a NW4 f*****g hell

Though in the first pic it still looks like the hair behind the diffused forelock is strong-ish, so I wouldn't say he's a NW6 yet there.

Yeah that's one indicator, although on a true NW7 the horseshoe has dipped really low as well, to only 2 inches tall or so. Which is pretty rare, most people who are called NW7 are more like a "NW6.5" or so.
I don't think Norwood levels are set in stone, it can vary with the individual, just gives some sort of a general indication. To me NW6 means no hair at the front. Statham still had that little island up there for many years up until a few years ago.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think Norwood levels are set in stone, it can vary with the individual, just gives some sort of a general indication. To me NW6 means no hair at the front. Statham still had that little island up there for many years up until a few years ago.
Yeah, also things like headshape can influence how bad hair loss looks and such, and it is hard to 100 % match the drawings in the scale.

I think this roughly explains what each Norwood means:

NW1 - Full head of hair
NW2 - Widow's peak
NW3 - Receding hairline
NW4 - Balding
NW5 - Almost bald
NW6 - Bald
NW7 - Very bald

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I prefer shaving tho... I just shaved my head and can't stop touching it, so smooth. I don't like having buzzcut also because then I have problem putting T-shirts and beanies on lmao

does your GF like rubbing her hand on your head