Shiny bald head vs Matte bald head. Which bald head do women like more?

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1658061135762.png
1658061145683.png
vs
1658061152037.png

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty much the same. I work in the movie industry and I'd argue that all bald heads need specific lighting or make up to not make them shine when the lights hit them with a certain inclination.
BUT, can't really talk for all baldies though. For instance, even personally, when I had shaved it all like a real man (don't do it !) it looked pink and it was peeling ... so embarrassing since I was still at uni and got harassed for this by assholes and then lost a few "friends"

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty much the same. I work in the movie industry and I'd argue that all bald heads need specific lighting or make up to not make them shine when the lights hit them with a certain inclination.
BUT, can't really talk for all baldies though. For instance, even personally, when I had shaved it all like a real man (don't do it !) it looked pink and it was peeling ... so embarrassing since I was still at uni and got harassed for this by assholes and then lost a few "friends"
What do you suggest to do if not shaved head?

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For nw6 like me, buzzing is not an option. Idk what the other dude's Norwood is, but you cant buzz something over nw3.
This, buzzcut is seldom an option if you are above NW3. I prefer myself shaved as with buzzcut my hair on top are already so thin I look like a creep with them. When shaved I am looking young and virile