Shedding Is A Lie. Shedding Does Not Exist.

LicoriceSucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand that there are different phases of hair growth, but not one of these phases has actually been shown to be a strictly shedding phase. In other words, there is no phase of hair growth in which the hair MUST fall out.
All hair loss is unnatural. All hair shedding is not normal.
If you're seeing "shedding" on your pillow, in the shower or on your comb, it means you're BALDING. Not "shedding" lol.

How would people even grow hair like this if they regularly shed? The answer is you can't.

c7303c88eca359d57b010d3bda70a087--long-long-hair-super-long-hair.jpg

4-mens-long-blonde-dreadlocks.jpg

90a00233e4c38ab978571ede8a93b307--long-dreads-synthetic-dreadlocks.jpg

longbru50.jpg

robin.jpg

Waist-Length-Hair.jpg

2013122221024971.jpg

How much hair do you think the people in those pics are losing daily? The answer is 0.
They wouldn't have hair that length if they were regularly shedding even 10 hairs daily. By 5 years time, they would have lost all the hairs on their head at least once and the length would be "reset."

I used to want really long dreads, until I realized I simply don't have enough hairs on my head to do this and likely won't in the future. This type of long hairstyle is IMPOSSIBLE for people suffering from even mild hair loss.

In what world does shedding hair ever lead to a LONG hairstyle? I think some of you are delusional when you say that any amount of shedding is normal.

Exception: Minoxidil or other medication-induced shedding. That's the only time someone would expect shedding.

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand that there are different phases of hair growth, but not one of these phases has actually been shown to be a strictly shedding phase. In other words, there is no phase of hair growth in which the hair MUST fall out.
All hair loss is unnatural. All hair shedding is not normal.
If you're seeing "shedding" on your pillow, in the shower or on your comb, it means you're BALDING. Not "shedding" lol.

How would people even grow hair like this if they regularly shed? The answer is you can't.

View attachment 68966
View attachment 68967
View attachment 68968
View attachment 68969
View attachment 68970
View attachment 68971
View attachment 68972

How much hair do you think the people in those pics are losing daily? The answer is 0.
They wouldn't have hair that length if they were regularly shedding even 10 hairs daily. By 5 years time, they would have lost all the hairs on their head at least once and the length would be "reset."

I used to want really long dreads, until I realized I simply don't have enough hairs on my head to do this and likely won't in the future. This type of long hairstyle is IMPOSSIBLE for people suffering from even mild hair loss.

In what world does shedding hair ever lead to a LONG hairstyle? I think some of you are delusional when you say that any amount of shedding is normal.

Exception: Minoxidil or other medication-induced shedding. That's the only time someone would expect shedding.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to shed like f*****g crazy when I was 10-12 and I can assure you I wasn't balding then. If I was balding then I should be a NW7 now.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in a female dominated graduate program; I literally see their brushes full of their hair and see strands of their hair on places after they leave. Shedding is normal and literally everyone does it. Hairs that grow back thinner and shorter after shedding isn't normal (i.e., hair loss).

Two years ago, my ex-girlfriend slept over at my place. After she left I looked at the pillow on my bed that she used and there were about 5ish long strands of hair. Again, proving my point.

Last edited:

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in a female dominated graduate program; I literally see their brushes full of their hair and see strands of their hair on places after they leave. Shedding is normal and literally everyone does it. Hairs that grow back thinner and shorter after shedding isn't normal (i.e., hair loss).

Two years ago, my ex-girlfriend slept over at my place. After she left I looked at the pillow on my bed that she used and there were about 5ish long strands of hair. Again, proving my point.

bro you need to redpill them and tell them they're balding.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is certain is that the anagen phase or hair growth can be much longer than the manuals. The hair of the people in the images have to be growing much more than 5 years

VilasIL

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok i ll say it. Everyone who claims in here that non balding people are not shedding are virgins or they never had a girlfriend in their lives.