Shedding For 3 Years And No Regrowth

Anatoly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
google images - e.g. male breast cryolipolysis results)

breast tissue can be broken down, but the point is that these procedures are effective at early stages and require repetition at some intervals, the main problem is fat within breast tissue , getting rid of it is sufficient for cosmetic purposes provided it's an early phase and skin elasticity is not impaired,
I consulted on the Q in a London respected clinic (as part of my general plan to address possible sides while on dutasteride). These procedures are ineffective for advanced cases, but if done timely and repeated timely - one can live with no visible gyno and operation scars

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
google images - e.g. male breast cryolipolysis results)

breast tissue can be broken down, but the point is that these procedures are effective at early stages and require repetition at some intervals, the main problem is fat within breast tissue , getting rid of it is sufficient for cosmetic purposes provided it's an early phase and skin elasticity is not impaired,
I consulted on the Q in a London respected clinic (as part of my general plan to address possible sides while on dutasteride). These procedures are ineffective for advanced cases, but if done timely and repeated timely - one can live with no visible gyno and operation scars

sure, but again it depends on your gyno, if it's breast tissue gyno (true gyno) then cryolipolysis will not help it, only if it's fat gyno (psuedo gyno) it will help it, this website also says the same- https://davincibody.com/coolsculpting/treatment-areas/male-chest/

scroll down to true gyno vs psuedo gyno.

as far as I know, the risk of gyno from finasteride/duta is actual breast tissue growing, not fat. I don't see how cryolipolysis can break down breast tissue as it is not fat tissue, it's completely different, cryolipolysis is done to break down fat tissue.

Anatoly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[
as far as I know, the risk of gyno from finasteride/duta is actual breast tissue growing, not fat. I don't see how cryolipolysis can break down breast tissue as it is not fat tissue, it's completely different,[/QUOTE]

glandular tissue can be destroyed without conventional surgery, e.g. the very first link for google search 'gynecomastia laser treatment' ,https://institutomedicolaser.com/gynaecomastia-laser-lipolysis/

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how FUE leaves scars that makes you look ill? it leaves little dots that lighten up with time + you grow the hair a bit and it hides all of them, I don't see how that's worse than having weird flat chest/nipples that looks like it's way below where it should be, can't see myself taking my shirt off ever in public or in front of any girl if I end up with such a result.
It is not the scars, it is the super low density sh*t they transplant on the top of your head, if you were slick bald. In that case, a transplant is not an option.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not the scars, it is the super low density sh*t they transplant on the top of your head, if you were slick bald. In that case, a transplant is not an option.

well, you could theoretically do fue all over the scalp + smp and then keep it buzzed, and then you'll have the illusion of full hair, although I haven't seen photos of such procedure online