Shedding For 3 Years And No Regrowth

Aaron McLaughlin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been shedding hair for 3 years, had little balding when starting treatment, wish I hadn’t of started, has anyone lost so much hair in 3 years ?? Pics included are from when I started and Are in order until now today

Attachments

• 26BE0E43-B3D5-47B8-B209-0F3E5A38FF22.png
    26BE0E43-B3D5-47B8-B209-0F3E5A38FF22.png
    429.8 KB · Views: 827
  • FAEEE480-5776-4721-ABD5-EBFB6AC5E79F.png
    FAEEE480-5776-4721-ABD5-EBFB6AC5E79F.png
    509.8 KB · Views: 767
  • 41779470-E7E0-4AD5-A022-6E1BF81980B6.png
    41779470-E7E0-4AD5-A022-6E1BF81980B6.png
    443.9 KB · Views: 735
  • EEABB08B-20E2-48F0-AAB8-0F99537914D1.png
    EEABB08B-20E2-48F0-AAB8-0F99537914D1.png
    533.4 KB · Views: 750
  • C02E54F8-BFF7-476E-A666-776AF937CF91.png
    C02E54F8-BFF7-476E-A666-776AF937CF91.png
    409.8 KB · Views: 741
  • 661DBBFE-DFB9-43AE-AAEE-A31EA06EF5E7.png
    661DBBFE-DFB9-43AE-AAEE-A31EA06EF5E7.png
    510.3 KB · Views: 722
  • 8E93EBDD-E802-4272-96C9-C1D3FC151CD6.png
    8E93EBDD-E802-4272-96C9-C1D3FC151CD6.png
    512.1 KB · Views: 712
  • B7D5BF6D-ED83-46F7-AF9B-A7613CBBCB00.png
    B7D5BF6D-ED83-46F7-AF9B-A7613CBBCB00.png
    472.6 KB · Views: 770
  • 0A9A60B0-D8D7-4804-8CEB-FB5612A1B853.png
    0A9A60B0-D8D7-4804-8CEB-FB5612A1B853.png
    522.3 KB · Views: 766

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your regimen? And how you’ve been consistently using it?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, the first pic is when you started i presume? What treatment were you and are you still on it?

Aaron McLaughlin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on 15% minoxidil once a day. 0.5 ml topical finasteride 2%, ru 58841 and then 5% topical in the evening, I go through big sheds and never same to get regrowth, I’m only really consistent since January 20th, this is all in 2 year since the first photo

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on 15% minoxidil once a day. 0.5 ml topical finasteride 2%, ru 58841 and then 5% topical in the evening, I go through big sheds and never same to get regrowth, I’m only really consistent since January 20th, this is all in 2 year since the first photo
Mate, topical is not as effective as oral. If you want halting of hair loss you have to step up your regimen.

Aaron McLaughlin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, topical is not as effective as oral. If you want halting of hair loss you have to step up your regimen.
Yeah I know pal, but I get a painful chest with finasteride, have you experienced painful Gyno from treatment? It’s only the left side for some reason

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know pal, but I get a painful chest with finasteride, have you experienced painful Gyno from treatment? It’s only the left side for some reason
No. I did not experience any sides on finasteride actually. Honestly gyno should be your last worries, it can fixed with a surgery that is cheaper than a hair transplant.

Aaron McLaughlin

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I did not experience any sides on finasteride actually. Honestly gyno should be your last worries, it can fixed with a surgery that is cheaper than a hair transplant.
It wouldn’t bother me if it wasn’t for the pain, if I could stop the burning I would be on dutasteride, I have no other sides

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Losing so mich ground on this regime is not normal in my opinion.

Aaron McLaughlin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Losing so mich ground on this regime is not normal in my opinion.
Yeah I know pal, I’m still on it but shaving my head as I’m going through more shedding, I never got bloods done at the start,doctors here don’t want to know when you mention HairLoss, that’s the nhs for you

kafka12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know pal, I’m still on it but shaving my head as I’m going through more shedding, I never got bloods done at the start,doctors here don’t want to know when you mention HairLoss, that’s the nhs for you

Hey man, sorry to see what happened to you, absolutely awful. But my question is, why did you continue with the drugs after shedding for a year straight? Why not stop before you lose it all, if it's the drugs causing it?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wouldn't take gyno surgery so lightly, look at some photos of before and after, there are quite a bit of results that look very unappealing and look werid and unnatural as if the chest was just pushed flat against itself, or the nipples look very flat and sunken in, in short, many results just don't look good at all, and there is no fixing it.
also if your breasts were big enough and started to sag down, they will not be tightened back up after the surgery, your nipples will look like they are below where they should be, it just will be flat, but it's gonna be very unappealing.

there is always a risk of result being unappealing, the higher the degree of your gyno the worse the risk is, and there is no fixing it if it happens, so I wouldn't take a gyno surgery lightly.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't take gyno surgery so lightly, look at some photos of before and after, there are quite a bit of results that look very unappealing and look werid and unnatural as if the chest was just pushed flat against itself, or the nipples look very flat and sunken in, in short, many results just don't look good at all, and there is no fixing it.
also if your breasts were big enough and started to sag down, they will not be tightened back up after the surgery, your nipples will look like they are below where they should be, it just will be flat, but it's gonna be very unappealing.

there is always a risk of result being unappealing, the higher the degree of your gyno the worse the risk is, and there is no fixing it if it happens, so I wouldn't take a gyno surgery lightly.
True that. But I would take it over having a diffused hair transplant (they also leave scars), making me look ill.

It is choosing between two evils. I would get paranoid about my chest and nipples (if I ever gyno and a bad gyno surgery), but it would certainly be less impactful than being bald.

Aaron McLaughlin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I’m Micro-needling too, this is a close up of my hair tonight, I just keep on shedding it’s crazy

Attachments

• DFE0B4F6-E8B4-4DD8-A425-21DA97008D22.png
    DFE0B4F6-E8B4-4DD8-A425-21DA97008D22.png
    737.6 KB · Views: 364
  • 75174458-8DB6-4B1D-911B-CCE9D6386BCF.png
    75174458-8DB6-4B1D-911B-CCE9D6386BCF.png
    578.9 KB · Views: 360
  • 2DFB52E3-10F0-4A7B-963A-861FBA1A7A00.png
    2DFB52E3-10F0-4A7B-963A-861FBA1A7A00.png
    747.8 KB · Views: 353

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True that. But I would take it over having a diffused hair transplant (they also leave scars), making me look ill.

It is choosing between two evils. I would get paranoid about my chest and nipples (if I ever gyno and a bad gyno surgery), but it would certainly be less impactful than being bald.

how FUE leaves scars that makes you look ill? it leaves little dots that lighten up with time + you grow the hair a bit and it hides all of them, I don't see how that's worse than having weird flat chest/nipples that looks like it's way below where it should be, can't see myself taking my shirt off ever in public or in front of any girl if I end up with such a result.

Anatoly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see how that's worse than having weird flat chest/nipples that looks like it's way below where it should be, can't see myself taking my shirt off ever in public or in front of any girl if I end up with such a result.[/QUOTE]

I'm on dutasteride (10 months), that can cause gyno over time, which is, however, rare. In the long term I don't want to have my beach body ruined by possible gyro or ugly results of gyno surgery. So, to control for this side my plan is:
1) monitor any changes;
2) in case of any slight change - breast lipolysis with no delay: time is crucial, as if one ignores it too long, you'll have saggy breast, because skin won't contract properly
3) repeat the procedure at proper intervals so that your skin won't be overstretched with poor prospects of contraction back to normal state
Breast reduction surgery is an option of last resort for those who fail to take a timely action. It's 2020. A timely lipolysis (laser, cryo-, chemical) is a safer and more appealing option for men in case gyno is detected at an early stage.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Anatoly

breast tissue is not fat, you can't melt it with laser or chemicals. you have to cut it out. lipolysis is dissolution of fat. which is not breast tissue.

Anatoly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Anatoly

breast tissue is not fat, you can't melt it with laser or chemicals. you have to cut it out. lipolysis is dissolution of fat. which is not breast tissue.

Strongly disagree. Gyno is effectively treated with lipolysis. Not only fat is affected, don't be so simplistic, very complex responsive processes are involved. The name of the procedure is a bit misleading though. Google & consult further

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strongly disagree. Gyno is effectively treated with lipolysis. Not only fat is affected, don't be so simplistic, very complex responsive processes are involved. The name of the procedure is a bit misleading though. Google & consult further

I did, couldn't find any place that does it for gyno in my country, but regardless even when I searched for info and feedback from doctors they say it's only effective if the gyno is very very mild and if there isn't much of breast tissue growth, which in that case both methods will be required (lipolsis and a knife), which further confirms what I said, it has little to no effect on actual breast tissue, it mainly is effective on the fat around it.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

please do show me a site that shows before and after for gyno that was done solely via lipolysis.