Shedding After Only A Month With Pics

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also attaching the brush I use. I only wash it maybe once a month, dont use hair product. Only tape used, reattachment once a week. Any clue?

Attachments

• shedding.JPG
    shedding.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 432
  • brush.jpeg
    brush.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Out of interest, what was the density you started with?

My mind says even if extra light, bearing in mind this is against a surface not the light, that is not acceptable.

I doubt its anything you have done, more a poor knotting job

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of interest, what was the density you started with?

My mind says even if extra light, bearing in mind this is against a surface not the light, that is not acceptable.

I doubt its anything you have done, more a poor knotting job
Medium
Density
60% - 65%

Noah

Reaction score
@ TEG

Any follow-up on this man? Will the unit be replaced?

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive not had a shedder (in first 8-months of its life) in a decade and you have had two. That's pretty awful.
Definitely time to shop elsewhere

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok. Just 10 minutes ago I put on a new piece. Below is the pic. I knot sealed it twice. I am only going to use the tangle-free brush and another brush and comb that I purchased; they are called a doctors comb, they have metal bristles that turn around as you brush or comb your hair. If this does not work, I really don't know what else to do.

Attachments

• hair8152020.JPG
    hair8152020.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 182

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok. Just 10 minutes ago I put on a new piece. Below is the pic. I knot sealed it twice. I am only going to use the tangle-free brush and another brush and comb that I purchased; they are called a doctors comb, they have metal bristles that turn around as you brush or comb your hair. If this does not work, I really don't know what else to do.

If it keeps on happening, switch suppliers.

Reactions: TEG

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it keeps on happening, switch suppliers.
I have seriously thought about this. I am a long time customer with my current supplier. I have several pieces in process for over six months! If I am a valued customer, as my supplier says, I cannot even imagine what a new customer would have to wait, and a new customer with a custom unit!...if they are even taking new customers for custom orders.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seriously thought about this. I am a long time customer with my current supplier. I have several pieces in process for over six months! If I am a valued customer, as my supplier says, I cannot even imagine what a new customer would have to wait, and a new customer with a custom unit!...if they are even taking new customers for custom orders.

Loyalty only goes so far... and I am NOT soliciting a sale... just offering advice.

It's possible, that if suddenly there is a change in quality, they have changed factories, or the factory has made changes that effect quality.

Your $$$ is your power... use it to push them for better service, or leave.

Reactions: TEG