SHAVING IT ALL OFF

G

Humpty:

Girl, you f*****g ROCK.

While I don't wish anyone on the men's board ill, I wonder if a bout of impotence wouldn't cure some male posters of the arrogance that is masquerading as honesty.

G

Guest21212333 said:
While I don't wish anyone on the men's board ill, I wonder if a bout of impotence wouldn't cure some male posters of the arrogance that is masquerading as honesty.

:lol: Ha! I sometimes think the very same thing... :dizzy: Although I'm glad it's not ALL of the male posters...just a few :wink:

What's funny is the fact that they try and say that the guys suffer the same amount, psychologically or emotionally as the women. I highly doubt it. First off, there have been studies showing that in comparison, women are much more emotionally effected by hair loss.

Secondly, if they were REALLY that emotionally upset about it, do you think they would post things as "I would NEVER be seen in public with a balding chick"? Kind of hypocritical to me.

Thirdly, come on, who would someone stare at more, a bald bloke or a bald chic? A man with thinning hair or a woman at a Ludwig 2?

For those of you who don't know what women's hair loss from Androgenetic Alopecia looks like, here http://www.drvogelplasticsurgeon.com/fe ... rticle.pdf The second to last page, page 12, is the one that scares me the most. I may be paranoid but I feel like my hair looks like picture A. Anyway back to my point, the guys may scroll through this and think it looks natural, as they are older women. BUT WHAT IF THESE ARE WOMEN IN THEIR 20s? 30s? Not natural looking, not common, not a pleasant experience.

It is easier for me to see the women as not only having to deal with more emotionally but also more open minded and thoughtful of how this condition effects ANYONE (look at the thread entitled "Bald Men Are Sexy").

I highly doubt you will see me or any of the ladies on here making threads like "UGH THERE GOES THAT NORWOOD 3, I don't want to be seen in public with him".

I have come across many posts in other forums about guys complaining that the women treat them badly if they're losing their hair. In all honesty, at least the guys are willing to go out. Some women are so traumatized by their hair loss they become recluse and avoid going out entirely.

Hair loss is hair loss, but I strongly feel that women have it worse. It's just not as socially acceptable which is what makes it even more difficult.

Sorry for the rant, just had to give you my two cents.

Laura

Humpty Dumpty

Reaction score
HerAlopecia said:
Guest21212333 said:

:lol: Ha! I sometimes think the very same thing... :dizzy: Although I'm glad it's not ALL of the male posters...just a few :wink:

What's funny is the fact that they try and say that the guys suffer the same amount, psychologically or emotionally as the women. I highly doubt it. First off, there have been studies showing that in comparison, women are much more emotionally effected by hair loss.

Secondly, if they were REALLY that emotionally upset about it, do you think they would post things as "I would NEVER be seen in public with a balding chick"? Kind of hypocritical to me.

Thirdly, come on, who would someone stare at more, a bald bloke or a bald chic? A man with thinning hair or a woman at a Ludwig 2?

For those of you who don't know what women's hair loss from Androgenetic Alopecia looks like, here http://www.drvogelplasticsurgeon.com/fe ... rticle.pdf The second to last page, page 12, is the one that scares me the most. I may be paranoid but I feel like my hair looks like picture A. Anyway back to my point, the guys may scroll through this and think it looks natural, as they are older women. BUT WHAT IF THESE ARE WOMEN IN THEIR 20s? 30s? Not natural looking, not common, not a pleasant experience.

It is easier for me to see the women as not only having to deal with more emotionally but also more open minded and thoughtful of how this condition effects ANYONE (look at the thread entitled "Bald Men Are Sexy").

I highly doubt you will see me or any of the ladies on here making threads like "UGH THERE GOES THAT NORWOOD 3, I don't want to be seen in public with him".

I have come across many posts in other forums about guys complaining that the women treat them badly if they're losing their hair. In all honesty, at least the guys are willing to go out. Some women are so traumatized by their hair loss they become recluse and avoid going out entirely.

Hair loss is hair loss, but I strongly feel that women have it worse. It's just not as socially acceptable which is what makes it even more difficult.

Sorry for the rant, just had to give you my two cents.

Laura

It goes like this:

"I hate women. They're awful. They're so shallow. They're so judgemental. They're just after one thing. Every single one of them. They way they all look at me, like they're better than me or something. I hate them allllll. Just because I'm balding, can't get it up any more and am growing breasts large enough to make Dolly Parton blush doesn't mean that I don't have a God given right to go home with a different b**ch every night. I mean, I just know that if I weren't a Norwood 5 every damn 40-22-30 peroxide blonde ho in town would be begging for five seconds of hot lovin' with my 15 inch hog. I'm a good looking nigga: why should I have to settle for some ugly, balding slag? I might shag her out of pity if she had massive hooters but I've got to think of my rep, innit. After all, I'm still a plaaaaaaya. Bring on the wenches!*"

* But only the pretty ones, mind. Damn! b****s sure are shallow!

lentara

Established Member
Reaction score
* But only the pretty ones, mind. Damn! women are shallow!

boys are evil :evil:
:p

Anita

Reaction score
I know my husband would not be down with me shaving my head (or cutting it in a buzz cut way). But that would not stop me from doing it! I hope he didn't marry me for my hair because I didn't marry him for his! He has male pattern baldness!

lentara

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope he didn't marry me for my hair because I didn't marry him for his! He has male pattern baldness!
DARN RIGHT! :hairy:

G

Guest21212333 said:
Humpty:

Girl, you f*****g ROCK.

We love you too! :freaked2: