shaving head tomorrow

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
NOOOOO...no..don't get a rug!!! If you;re upset about having Wayne Rooney hair at your age, you have no idea what real hairloss is like, and its really not THAT bad.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
well where do i start ,i have had the worst 2 years of my life,all my family have very thick hair and never lose it apart from my maternal grandfather who was a diffuse thinner but i have never met him because he died years before i was born,now i always thought that you took after your father but now i know different,maybe i was right to presume my hair would be like my fathers ,i mean after all our hair is idetical in (was) texture the kink in it and the colour,our hairlines were exactly the same,then suddenly at 25 my hair started falling out and 2 years later i am pratically bald hair like wayne rooney .
i have had girls tell me that i am no longer has sexy has i used to be,like i did not know this and guys looking superior towards me and to be honest i feel they are superior to me,but if my hair was like it was 2 years ago,these guys have nothing on me,i will never forgive god (if he exists).

i never thought i would say this but in 2 short years male pattern baldness has beat me in a landslide.,of course when i first noticed this i was going to beat it but i have lost

you sounded like a 15 yrs old school girl...

CCS

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
i did do it and it looks awful,i had no idea my head shape was so bad,i shaved it on a number 2 all over and il looks real patchy

Me too. Shaving showed my hairloss more, instead of hiding it. Get a tupee. Mine should be here soon, and I'll post pics.

s.a.f

Reaction score
30_going_on_60 said:
NOOOOO...no..don't get a rug!!! If you;re upset about having Wayne Rooney hair at your age, you have no idea what real hairloss is like, and its really not THAT bad.
:agree:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
wayne rooney really isnt that bald at all,sure he is losing it but i really think he couldnt give damn and im sure the £80 000 a week helps numb the pain :woot:

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
unbelievable :shakehead: the same miserable people here making other people miserable and they still won't believe all the men that have shaved their heads and LOVE IT. I really hope for your sanity and your health that you can get over the fact that you will be bald and just learn to accept it and live with it. If not you will waste so many years refusing to live life to it fullest, shaving my head gave me my life back, i hope that it can do the same for all of you.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
unbelievable :shakehead: the same miserable people here making other people miserable and they still won't believe all the men that have shaved their heads and LOVE IT. I really hope for your sanity and your health that you can get over the fact that you will be bald and just learn to accept it and live with it. If not you will waste so many years refusing to live life to it fullest, shaving my head gave me my life back, i hope that it can do the same for all of you.

I agree shaving your head can give you vast amounts of confidence, I know because I have done it myself. I felt quite liberated and strangely enough musculine. However I still want my hair, man was not ment to have no hair, its like a lion without its maine, thats what makes him a lion! Anyway if you got your life back and are happy with a shaved head why do you post here?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i feel they are superior to me,but if my hair was like it was 2 years ago,these guys have nothing on me,i will never forgive god (if he exists).

God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Look at your attitiude...if you still had your hair "these guys" would have nothing on you. You sound very humble...Im sure God will bless you with hair again so you can act like a show pony, and reassert your supremecy over "these guys".

Its funny how ppl want to blame God when trouble strikes, but before that trouble hit where was God in your life? Where was He on your list of priorites? God probably never even got a look in, did he?

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
why do you post here?

for the simple fact that if i can show just ONE depressed person that shaving their head is better than using drugs, plugs and rugs then my time spent here is justified in my book. all I see here is negativity about hair loss, and the pushing of useless drugs, horrifying hair transplants and lifeless rugs that fester on your scalp.

Most of you are younger guys who think that there is a way to save your hair once nature starts taking it away. but the fact is, that if there was a way to save your hair and you had an unlimited budget, there would be no rich bald men. do you think donald trump would still be sporting a massive combover? I'm trying to save you younger guys the pain that I went through for many years, but most of you won't believe it until you've aged enough to accept reality.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
lol.

"drugs, plugs and rugs" that rhymes! I think that should be your new slogan! :jump:

For the record I agree about the shaved head thing, but there is nothing wrong with discussing possible solutions. Thats how we solve problems in this world, discussion!

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Omg, I haven't been here in a while, but Bubka, that CCS quote is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
chino20 said:
Omg, I haven't been here in a while, but Bubka, that CCS quote is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Really? I'm more into the ranch dressing humour myself.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Oooh, I was trying to remember this earlier, what was the CCS quote I pissed myself at. Something to do with his sister???