shaving head tomorrow

antonio666

Reaction score
well where do i start ,i have had the worst 2 years of my life,all my family have very thick hair and never lose it apart from my maternal grandfather who was a diffuse thinner but i have never met him because he died years before i was born,now i always thought that you took after your father but now i know different,maybe i was right to presume my hair would be like my fathers ,i mean after all our hair is idetical in (was) texture the kink in it and the colour,our hairlines were exactly the same,then suddenly at 25 my hair started falling out and 2 years later i am pratically bald hair like wayne rooney .
i have had girls tell me that i am no longer has sexy has i used to be,like i did not know this and guys looking superior towards me and to be honest i feel they are superior to me,but if my hair was like it was 2 years ago,these guys have nothing on me,i will never forgive god (if he exists).

i never thought i would say this but in 2 short years male pattern baldness has beat me in a landslide.,of course when i first noticed this i was going to beat it but i have lost

s.a.f

Reaction score
Rooney, practicly bald?

Sean68

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
i have had girls tell me that i am no longer has sexy has i used to be,like i did not know this and guys looking superior towards me and to be honest i feel they are superior to me,but if my hair was like it was 2 years ago,these guys have nothing on me,i will never forgive god (if he exists).

he does. and hes telling you to focus on other things apart from your looks. hes done the same thing to me as well. c*nt.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Hmm I can relate to the chick thing. When I was in high school I was very popular with the ladies. Now im just another balding sack of crap. Girls rarely look at me twice these days. Women are only interested in men with thick flowing locks, so they can run there hands through it when making love.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
well where do i start ,i have had the worst 2 years of my life,all my family have very thick hair and never lose it apart from my maternal grandfather who was a diffuse thinner but i have never met him because he died years before i was born,now i always thought that you took after your father but now i know different,maybe i was right to presume my hair would be like my fathers ,i mean after all our hair is idetical in (was) texture the kink in it and the colour,our hairlines were exactly the same,then suddenly at 25 my hair started falling out and 2 years later i am pratically bald hair like wayne rooney .

i never thought i would say this but in 2 short years male pattern baldness has beat me in a landslide.,of course when i first noticed this i was going to beat it but i have lost

Weren't you threatening to commit suicide not so long ago? Hurry up and get on with it pls.

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
Confidence does wonders! i have seen way to many shaved headed guys score some major babes, I too can also relate to the girls saying man u look better with hair, actually thats only the girls that knew me from b4, ironically I'm getting hit on more now that i buzzed my head. I just figure that if u loose confidence then you might as well hang up the pimp gloves, so hang in there and try to be more positive, hairloss has got to be man's most challenging obstacle in the social path of a man's life.
So try and put up a fight against this thing, confidence/attitude is a major weapon against male pattern baldness.

Please update us with your new buzzed/shaved cut story things could turn around for the better given the right attitude. I for one have not given up on fighting hairloss , on the big three currently and seeing some improvement and even if i grew hair back to the way it was b4, i just might consider the buzzed look over the spikey/faux/mohawk/emo/rocker/etc. hairstyles.

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
everything on this board seems to come back to "picking up women." All I can say about that is, that you got a little older. It happens. So, yes, maybe a few women won;t be attracted to you because you have a little less hair. Yes, maybe these women may have been attracted to you before. Well, what can you POSSIBLY do about that? Nothing! Your only choice is to deal with it. At some point, you;re going to have to make the best of the situation and find a look that suits you. I was never that good looking to begin with, and I started losing my hair bad at like 18. There's still about 5 billion people in the world that would switch places with me in a second. I'd imagine the same goes for you. Think about that next time you're mad at God. And I know this probably means nothing now, but I'm sure once you get used to your appearance, it won;t be much of an issue. When I first got glasses, I was about as shattered as I was when I found out I was going bald. It made me look different and I wasn;t used to it. I thought everyone would call me a geek and all that. Surprisingly, it never happenned once. Some of the kids at school I work at say things like "people with glasses are nerds." It doesn;t bother me the least bit, and eventually the hair thing won;t either. I know it may take some time, but I hope you get to that point. Hairloss will never be a problem if you embrace it.

PS: How;s the shaved head look?

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg y you still dont buzz ur head with a no guard is still beyond me. you got perfect jawline for it. its not even about head shape its about a muscler jawline with real short buzz cut. forget treatments man build some good muscles and get a bit darker either from sun or if its winter tanning salon or just use a bronzer to darken your scalp a bit so you dont look like a cancer patient.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
phish said:
ghg y you still dont buzz ur head with a no guard is still beyond me. you got perfect jawline for it. its not even about head shape its about a muscler jawline with real short buzz cut. forget treatments man build some good muscles and get a bit darker either from sun or if its winter tanning salon or just use a bronzer to darken your scalp a bit so you dont look like a cancer patient.

I'm afraid to do it since I didn't like it back when I tried it over a year ago. I know I should do it again just to see if my mind has changed... it's a long winter here and I really don't cherish the idea of getting a fake tan... it would just look so weird since virtually no one does it over here.

antonio666

Reaction score
i did do it and it looks awful,i had no idea my head shape was so bad,i shaved it on a number 2 all over and il looks real patchy

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
phish said:

I'm afraid to do it since I didn't like it back when I tried it over a year ago. I know I should do it again just to see if my mind has changed... it's a long winter here and I really don't cherish the idea of getting a fake tan... it would just look so weird since virtually no one does it over here.

it doesnt have to be a dark tan, just a slight bronzer applied to face and scalp, no one would notice but will make your head look alot better because wont be so white like the snow. i tan a lot and have my hair prety long right now but when i do buzz it my scalp is so white looks so bad. but after a week of a lil bronzer the skin tone is slightly darker then my face wich makes it looks so good. its one of the reasons black men that shave their head look so naturally with it, yet when a white pale guy does it he sticks out like a sore thumb. that slight darkness goes a long way hiding or camouflaging a ton of scalp.

ADL

Reaction score
phish said:
ghg said:
phish said:

it doesnt have to be a dark tan, just a slight bronzer applied to face and scalp, no one would notice but will make your head look alot better because wont be so white like the snow. i tan a lot and have my hair prety long right now but when i do buzz it my scalp is so white looks so bad. but after a week of a lil bronzer the skin tone is slightly darker then my face wich makes it looks so good. its one of the reasons black men that shave their head look so naturally with it, yet when a white pale guy does it he sticks out like a sore thumb. that slight darkness goes a long way hiding or camouflaging a ton of scalp.

Totally agree there. I have to tell you, three weeks ago I never imagined I would shave it down to the skin. I just got so upset with the diffuse thinning that I did totally shave it two weeks ago. And I love it. At first I looked very pale. I bought a facetan-device for 50 euros and now I have a nice tan on my whole head. Don't exaggerate with the tan, especially in wintertime. It looks awesome and I get the looks from the ladies again. Really it's unbelievable. Girls from 14 to 60-something, you name it, they love it. I have to say I always got the most attention from the girls when I wore my hair short. I have the perfect headshape. :youbet: Just to say it's not the end of your "game". Honestly I used to think it would be too. Fact is, I didnt visit this site for two weeks before today. Normally I would check it several times a day. Did you know you have to workout as well :mrgreen: Getting a little old, it's true though.
But the biggest of them all is.....confidence! :punk:

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
i did do it and it looks awful,i had no idea my head shape was so bad,i shaved it on a number 2 all over and il looks real patchy

Try shaving it to a number1, if it still looks patchy than get someone to do it for you, or just get a better buzz cutter. I remember i had to go and buy a new buzz cutter my old one didn't do such a great job (patchiness) as the new one, its all even now. :)

IBM

Reaction score
Rooney clearly is balding. There's no way to hide it! Still i cant believe that antonio666 is like Rooney. 6 months ago he was claiming that he was a NW1.5

antonio666

Reaction score
ibm,my hair was in good nick 4 months ago when i startd oral spironolactone now it is nearly as bad as rooneys it really is the end for my hair,i don't know if it is the spironolactone,but i have quit and will nevr toach the stuff again,and i got slight gyno under my left pec but this is only noticable to me,thinking of gettinf a hair systymm

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
ibm,my hair was in good nick 4 months ago when i startd oral spironolactone now it is nearly as bad as rooneys it really is the end for my hair,i don't know if it is the spironolactone,but i have quit and will nevr toach the stuff again,and i got slight gyno under my left pec but this is only noticable to me,thinking of gettinf a hair systymm

Do you only post here when you're drunk or something?