Shaving Head Is The Worst Advice.dont Give It

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
your incel too

do you not know the meaning of incel? a guy who isnt able to get woman. that you.
Sure bud if it makes you sleep better at night lol
Let me just give you some hope - before the first time meeting my current girlfriend I buzzed all my hair off, she nether all the world gave a f*** about it.
Goodluck with your handicap in life

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure bud if it makes you sleep better at night lol
Let me just give you some hope - before the first time meeting my current girlfriend I buzzed all my hair off, she nether all the world gave a f*** about it.
Goodluck with your handicap in life

Good for you. But a buzz cut it's different than a bald/shaved head. i buzzed my hair most of my life.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you. But a buzz cut it's different than a bald/shaved head. i buzzed my hair most of my life.
Buzzed:

2-1024-drake-rihanna-miami-pda-exclusive-jr-083116.jpg

Bald:

BzM7yi1.png

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats all fair points, it is unfortunate that this is the reality we live in. Its just if someone is judged to be less attractive by their features with hair already why not just take the plunge and buzz cut it then having to deal with ever increasing depression of having to fret and cross examine their islands in the mirror everyday. Sooner now rather then later , all that energy wasted can go into learning new things in life helping make you an attractive minded person which far outweighs having a cone head weak jaw funny ears etc.

We already know all these treatments we have today do not remove the root cause and only extend your hair by a few years. Good hair transplants are costly , so what other options are left for young men in particular.
I will sell my car and live in a smaller house to afford a hair transplant. And according to a research, man will give their most priced possession for hair .this is so obvious for me.HAIR IS LIFE.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I request all baldies who have shaved their heads to not tell their balding friends that they should have their heads shaved.i am not sure if this advice is given out of misery or genuinely but both ways this feels terrible. This is coming after I have been given this advice and I have felt bad about this. Please understand that hairloss is a sensitive topic and is the leading cause of depression
How silly... it's an option... just like doing nothing or deciding to wear a hair system try meds, or get a transplant.

And I seriously DOUBT that hairliess is the leading cause of depression.

According to Harvard:

What Are the Main Causes of Depression?
  • Abuse. Past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse can increase the vulnerability to clinical depression later in life.
  • Certain medications. ...
  • Conflict. ...
  • Death or a loss. ...
  • Genetics. ...
  • Major events. ...

Hair Loss is not one of them.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
How silly... it's an option... just like doing nothing or deciding to wear a hair system try meds, or get a transplant.

And I seriously DOUBT that hairliess is the leading cause of depression.

According to Harvard:

What Are the Main Causes of Depression?
  • Abuse. Past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse can increase the vulnerability to clinical depression later in life.
  • Certain medications. ...
  • Conflict. ...
  • Death or a loss. ...
  • Genetics. ...
  • Major events. ...

Hair Loss is not one of them.
Yes you would not find baldness in these lists because it is not talked about openly. There are many people on this forum who are depressed about it and that is why we have a seperate section.And transplants cant do everything for everyone and dont forget failed transplants and also they cant cover baldness fully.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice he has no beard here. Would be curious to see if he looks okay bald with a beard.
It would help a bit, but his head shape (the upper 1/3) is just bad which you can't see it at all when he has hair.

2Pac for example had a good head shape and he looked great bald.

Last edited: