Shaving Head Is The Worst Advice.dont Give It

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I request all baldies who have shaved their heads to not tell their balding friends that they should have their heads shaved.i am not sure if this advice is given out of misery or genuinely but both ways this feels terrible. This is coming after I have been given this advice and I have felt bad about this. Please understand that hairloss is a sensitive topic and is the leading cause of depression

Onni

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have an image that balding can be depressing, but being bald usually isn't.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I request all baldies who have shaved their heads to not tell their balding friends that they should have their heads shaved.i am not sure if this advice is given out of misery or genuinely but both ways this feels terrible. This is coming after I have been given this advice and I have felt bad about this. Please understand that hairloss is a sensitive topic and is the leading cause of depression

Misery loves company. Some guys want everyone else to be bald because they are. Other times it's just good advice. There's a point at which you have to shave it to keep from being that guy with a combover.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Buzzed head looks much better than a thin, whispy combover.

Completely shaved just looks a bit weird except for a very small percentage of people.

That's why I would recommend, even if you are a high norwood, look into a transplant to at least get some sort of hairline.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well some look better bald and some people look better using what they have. Examples:

neil-strauss-before-and-after.jpg

Wayne-Rooney-hair-transplant-before-and-after.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

main-qimg-a570d79e321fa482c2d543faff40d8d7.jpg

Its a total case by case scenario and anyone who talks in absolutes is an imbecile

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well some look better bald and some people look better using what they have. Examples:

View attachment 144640

View attachment 144641

View attachment 144642

View attachment 144643

Its a total case by case scenario and anyone who talks in absolutes is an imbecile
man just look at elon musk... this transplant changed him completely
tesla and space-x aside, this guy is definitely smart just for taking this step, and choosing a great surgeon.

By the way someone knows who was his surgeon?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
man just look at elon musk... this transplant changed him completely
tesla and space-x aside, this guy is definitely smart just for taking this step, and choosing a great surgeon.

By the way someone knows who was his surgeon?
I wonder if it's a hair system sometimes.

He doesn't have a handsome face btw, a Jason Statham type with no hair has more sex appeal than him.

But he does look way better and more presentable which is important for his job, it was a smart decision from him.

elon_musk_royal_society.jpg

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He doesn't have a handsome face btw, a Jason Statham type with no hair has more sex appeal than him.

But he does look way better and more presentable which is important for his job, it was a smart decision from him.

View attachment 144644

Dude you literally pick pictures to match your statement. You do it alot.
I can do it too, look at those 2 pics:

1206292068.jpg.0.jpg

and

normal_520c.jpg

I think here elon definitely takes as the more attractive guy.
I always say that a picture isnt enough to really show how someone looks, and the same person can go up or down few points in 2 different pictures, due to several factors like lighting etc.

Anyway, If we compare elon to jason, so ye maybe we can argue who looks better in general, but the point is that elon can work on improving his looks - he can work out, lose weight (losing fat in face changes alot), gain muscles, grow some a beard, try to improve hair style, surgeries, whatever. He is really not bad looking, he has good bone structure and nice hair now, a little work and he jumps up few points. While jason can do whatever the f*ck he wants (I mean, he kinda already maximized his potential) but he will still be bald, no compensating for this.
This is my opinion anyway.

Last edited:

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score

View attachment 144644
No amount of body building or good face can compensate for a bald head. Imo bald can never come close to a guy with head of hair whatever he does. I believe bald is worse than being short heighted

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you literally pick pictures to match your statement. You do it alot.
I can do it too, look at those 2 pics:

View attachment 144648

and

View attachment 144649
I think here elon definitely takes as the more attractive guy.
I always say that a picture isnt enough to really show how someone looks, and the same person can go up or down few points in 2 different pictures, due to several factors like lighting etc.

This is my opinion anyway.
Lol? Musk still doesn't have a handsome face in the pic you posted. I posted one of his main pics from a Google search, that actually shows how he truly looks from up close and the front. You posted a low quality candid.

No matter how much he works out - his mouth, eyes, ears, etc are still gonna look like that. Women out there aren't gonna drool over Elon Musk bro, deal with it. Hair can only carry you so far.

You just have that complex where you overrate anyone with hair and hate anyone without it again. Weren't you the one who posted a literally disfigured man and said he looks good to you because he had hair?

No amount of body building or good face can compensate for a bald head. Imo bald can never come close to a guy with head of hair whatever he does. I believe bald is worse than being short heighted
Nah you're talking nonsense out of projection. Statham's wife is a million times more attractive than Musk's wife.

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol? Musk still doesn't have a handsome face in the pic you posted. I posted one of his main pics from a Google search, that actually shows how he truly looks from up close and the front. You posted a low quality candid.

No matter how much he works out - his mouth, eyes, ears, etc are still gonna look like that. Women out there aren't gonna drool over Elon Musk bro, deal with it. Hair can only carry you so far.

You just have that complex where you overrate anyone with hair and hate anyone without it again. Weren't you the one who posted a literally disfigured man and said he looks good to you because he had hair?

Nah you're talking nonsense out of projection. Statham's wife is a million times more attractive than Musk's wife.

With u. Musk is ugly, Statham is much better looking. Classic case of Norwood 1 means nothing ( dating wise) on some guys.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score

For celebrities , it's more about their wealth, it's the normal men where Face comes into the picture.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
With u. Musk is ugly, Statham is much better looking. Classic case of Norwood 1 means nothing ( dating wise) on some guys.
Yeah bro, David Harbour for example is balding hard and I see women calling him sexy all the time.

Meanwhile there's Jonah Hill - being NW1 doesn't really help him. Random but whenever that dude loses the fat he also loses his charm and looks far less sociable.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This isn't re: your point (I agree!) but Jonah Hill is rapidly thinning though.
Yeah I noticed, but even in pics where his hair appears to be very full and long he's not exactly a panty dropper lol.

He has beautiful eyes, but not in a "hot" way, if that makes sense.

nyjrb

Established Member
Reaction score
As someone who recently buzzed his hair without a guard (so not shaved, but just about) twice for the first time this year, I personally didn’t mind it. I perfer having hair, obviously, but I don’t think I looked bad and I stopped worrying what my hair looked like, since it was gone. But, I would only advise someone to do it if they plan on keeping it that way permanently (or if they want to see how bad their thinning is), because growing it back out has now made me more self conscious and depressed about my hair loss as I see what my future is and just how much I’m thinning (all of which I shared on a different thread). I now look like I’m balding and that looks FAR worse then a buzzed or shaved head, trust me. I’m not keeping it shaved at the moment, because when my hair is grown out I still look alright, but I know one day I’ll buzz it again and that when I do, that it’ll be it for my days of having hair - but hopefully that won’t be for a long time.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what you all talking about, I think elon doesnt look bad at all. but whatever, not gonna argue...
Yes I agree there is no way u can compare bald and Norwood 1. It's no comparison man ,hair vs no hair, hair is a clear winner.bald is worse than being dark skinned, short heighted or fat. No offense to anyone.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I agree there is no way u can compare bald and Norwood 1. It's no comparison man ,hair vs no hair, hair is a clear winner.bald is worse than being dark skinned, short heighted or fat. No offense to anyone.
First off, what's wrong with being dark skinned? Relax man, this post is very racist. There are black people who look amazing..

And secondly - you two are delusional, sorry.

Are you trying to tell me this man Bill Gates, for example, is more attractive than ANY BALD MAN IN THE WORLD because he has zero hair loss?

billgatesal-jpg-288295-original-732x419.jpg

Get a grip, bro.

Whoever this random bald dude is... Bill Gates and Elon Musk look like a piece of sh*t next to him. Y'all gotta leave the baldies alone man.

195d3d1003902fa96a0e7977bf9c114d.jpg

39d8a42fd895fc13ca5ba975bfabf452.jpg