Shaving Head Is The Worst Advice.dont Give It

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People here obsess with jaws, sure it helps a bit, but if it was everything then every bald guy could just get some jaw fillers and instantly turn into a greek god.

that because a defined jaw is what turn an empty face to a normal face when your bald. the worst thing is heaving an oval face when your bald cuz you look like an egg

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I request all baldies who have shaved their heads to not tell their balding friends that they should have their heads shaved.i am not sure if this advice is given out of misery or genuinely but both ways this feels terrible. This is coming after I have been given this advice and I have felt bad about this. Please understand that hairloss is a sensitive topic and is the leading cause of depression
i shaved my head and its probably the best thing thats happened to me in a while. You do not realise how much of a burden worrying about keeping a stupid comb over or side bangs to hide your shame is till you let it go. Just own it, nobody even cares whether you have no hair or not. Heck your family\friends will poke fun of you for a day or two at most and move on. Have the confidence , thats what is attractive to females not the jawline.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
if someone looks like this bald they need to do everything to save their hair if they want to be seen as normal, maybe smp or a baseball cap if they cant save their hair.

ace7c735f7e8a02f6f33f0108fca7c30.jpg

Have the confidence , thats what is attractive to females not the jawline.

Jawlines and good facial structure is attractive to women, it's biology. Confidence isnt that important.

Luckily the guy i posted isnt even bald, its just a bald cap, but if he was bald it would be over for his looks.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald Community is like a cult. They literally groom people into joining them. R/bald is pathetic. They say NW2 fullheads should shave in advance.
And the hairloss reddit/forums are any different? Theres a reason the word INCEL is thrown around this place and tressless so often, you'd swear by the type of posts that people actually believe if they had a full head of hair again their lives will automatically improve a thousand fold.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And the hairloss reddit/forums are any different? Theres a reason the word INCEL is thrown around this place and tressless so often, you'd swear by the type of posts that people actually believe if they had a full head of hair again their lives will automatically improve a thousand fold.
People come here to whine and not take action. They’d rather focus their efforts on creating an account and self-deprecate themselves in order to believe it’s not their fault and there’s nothing that can save them.

My rule of thumb is... try your meds, get a hair transplant, if those fail... shave and get used to it, at the end of the day you tried and there’s no shame in who you are. Whining gets you no farther than you were yesterday.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if someone looks like this bald they need to do everything to save their hair if they want to be seen as normal, maybe smp or a baseball cap if they cant save their hair.

View attachment 149955

Jawlines and good facial structure is attractive to women, it's biology. Confidence isnt that important.

Luckily the guy i posted isnt even bald, its just a bald cap, but if he was bald it would be over for his looks.
Sure he probably looks alot better with hair no denying hes lost points on tinder dating parameter- but if he was a say NW3-4 using his remaining hair to create this illusion that he actually isnt balding or wearing caps for the rest of his life feeling more an more depressed about it every day.
Would you still say buzzing it off ruined his prospects then? Trying to hide it just does the opposite that screams how unconfident and conscious you are about your lack of hair is to chicks

If someone has the money for a transplant and willing to take potentially negative affecting drugs then go ahead not saying they shouldn't, but dont use social conformations to to lower your self worth

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People come here to whine and not take action. They’d rather focus their efforts on creating an account and self-deprecate themselves in order to believe it’s not their fault and there’s nothing that can save them.

My rule of thumb is... try your meds, get a hair transplant, if those fail... shave and get used to it, at the end of the day you tried and there’s no shame in who you are. Whining gets you no farther than you were yesterday.
Exactly that, I was that guy wearing a cap for a whole year, grew my hair like jesus to cover it , tried meds that i could afford. I used to fear the wind like a freaking plague an dont even want to get started about mirrors .

At the end of the day i will always miss my hair but the time, effort and money wasted was not beneficial to myself as a young guy and I'd say to ayone reading these threads that shaving your head will end your prospects with women is plain Bullshit

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly that, I was that guy wearing a cap for a whole year, grew my hair like jesus to cover it , tried meds that i could afford. I used to fear the wind like a freaking plague an dont even want to get started about mirrors .

At the end of the day i will always miss my hair but the time, effort and money wasted was not beneficial to myself as a young guy and I'd say to ayone reading these threads that shaving your head will end your prospects with women is plain Bullshit
what do you mean you was that guy wearing a cap? he is a norwood 1 and he just used the cap for entertainment purposes i think you misunderstood what i said about him.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i shaved my head and its probably the best thing thats happened to me in a while. You do not realise how much of a burden worrying about keeping a stupid comb over or side bangs to hide your shame is till you let it go. Just own it, nobody even cares whether you have no hair or not. Heck your family\friends will poke fun of you for a day or two at most and move on. Have the confidence , thats what is attractive to females not the jawline.

if you had a brain you would keep the side hair

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you mean you was that guy wearing a cap? he is a norwood 1 and he just used the cap for entertainment purposes i think you misunderstood what i said about him.
Im not refering to him and by cap i meant a hat (peak).

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not refering to him and by cap i meant a hat (peak).

im sure you probably look good bald but the majority of people look weird and they have weak and fragile looking skulls with weak jawlines, baggy eyes, weird ears, etc. Hair helps hide these things but when someone is bald either you will be looking at their cone head or their weird face.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im sure you probably look good bald but the majority of people look weird and they have weak and fragile looking skulls with weak jawlines, baggy eyes, weird ears, etc. Hair helps hide these things but when someone is bald either you will be looking at their cone head or their weird face.
Thats all fair points, it is unfortunate that this is the reality we live in. Its just if someone is judged to be less attractive by their features with hair already why not just take the plunge and buzz cut it then having to deal with ever increasing depression of having to fret and cross examine their islands in the mirror everyday. Sooner now rather then later , all that energy wasted can go into learning new things in life helping make you an attractive minded person which far outweighs having a cone head weak jaw funny ears etc.

We already know all these treatments we have today do not remove the root cause and only extend your hair by a few years. Good hair transplants are costly , so what other options are left for young men in particular.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score

The "whining" is part of the grieve process. If nobody whined about hairloss there wouldn't be hairloss forums, treatments and stuff. Everybody would just "shave it and hit the gym". It's natural to whine about it.

I don't understand what "just shave it bro" or already bald guys do in hairloss forum. If you already accepted it, go to bald guys forums. If you still reading about someone else hairloss and story and still misses your own hair, you clearly still struggle with it. It's just like the MGTOW guys who can't stop talking about women

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, they are different. Of course some members are also incels and Lookism people, but they're minority. I don't see people pushing NW1 to stars finasteride. Actually most get mad with mild hairloss guys. Even if you clearly have an advanced diffuse thinning that is invisible to untrained eyes you're seen as a "full head" and they tell you to gtfo because you're not bald.

Bald community should be nice but is pathetic. jUsT sHaVe iT

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The "whining" is part of the grieve process. If nobody whined about hairloss there wouldn't be hairloss forums, treatments and stuff. Everybody would just "shave it and hit the gym". It's natural to whine about it.

I don't understand what "just shave it bro" or already bald guys do in hairloss forum. If you already accepted it, go to bald guys forums. If you still reading about someone else hairloss and story and still misses your own hair, you clearly still struggle with it. It's just like the MGTOW guys who can't stop talking about women
Yea, I get it trust. I was whining for the past 2 years and still do to myself practically everyday.

But has there been a day in which you do not whine? There has for me and those days were much better than the days I am whining. And... what do u know each day went by and the next morning came up.

What I am trying to say is one should put in effort to feel better about their balding and not continuously sh*t on themselves.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you literally pick pictures to match your statement. You do it alot.
I can do it too, look at those 2 pics:

View attachment 144648

and

View attachment 144649
I think here elon definitely takes as the more attractive guy.
I always say that a picture isnt enough to really show how someone looks, and the same person can go up or down few points in 2 different pictures, due to several factors like lighting etc.

Anyway, If we compare elon to jason, so ye maybe we can argue who looks better in general, but the point is that elon can work on improving his looks - he can work out, lose weight (losing fat in face changes alot), gain muscles, grow some a beard, try to improve hair style, surgeries, whatever. He is really not bad looking, he has good bone structure and nice hair now, a little work and he jumps up few points. While jason can do whatever the f*ck he wants (I mean, he kinda already maximized his potential) but he will still be bald, no compensating for this.
This is my opinion anyway.
What planet are you living on?

You could line up 1000 women and 999 would chose stratham. The other guy is 4/4.5 stratham is a solid 7.5/8 even without hair.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Will Be an Egg in 5 years you can keep disliking my posts doesn't change any facts, the minority of hairloss sufferers that you claim cant see past lookism must be a hell of a big minority then because thats almost half the sh*t posted on this website. Obviously males in there 20s to 30s is predominately going to posting on this site , which again is the same group most affected by the shallow dating standards of the online dating world and then post incel depression posts about not having a fair shot at life with women being ugly etc etc.
You have bigger issues then just your hairloss reading from your posts, which you should get help with

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Will Be an Egg in 5 years you can keep disliking my posts doesn't change any facts, the minority of hairloss sufferers that you claim cant see past lookism must be a hell of a big minority then because thats almost half the sh*t posted on this website. Obviously males in there 20s to 30s is predominately going to posting on this site , which again is the same group most affected by the shallow dating standards of the online dating world and then post incel depression posts about not having a fair shot at life with women being ugly etc etc.
You have bigger issues then just your hairloss reading from your posts, which you should get help with

I'll keep disliking posts I disagree with. As I like the ones I like. Lol it's my right.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL COPING BALDCEL