Shaving Head Is The Worst Advice.dont Give It

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bill Gates is 64 dude lol
Lol I know? He said that hair will always win over no hair. I gave an extreme example on purpose to show how ridiculous that claim is.

But obviously.. Bill Gates when he was young, is still less attractive than that bald man.

I understand that it's a hair centered forum, but some posters here are out of touch with reality..

Yes, hair is important. Yes, hair loss sucks. Yes, it makes you less attractive. No, it doesn't mean all bald guys are unattractive. No, not everyone with NW1 is necessarily attractive.

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, but having hair is always preferable to not having hair. Even at that age.
Attraction is such a weird and broad aspect of human sociology that it is almost not worth talking about it.
Gates may not have been conventionally attractive in his younger years but he sure always look fine and now is in a position where he outshines many of his peers, even without the money.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First off, what's wrong with being dark skinned? Relax man, this post is very racist. There are black people who look amazing..

And secondly - you two are delusional, sorry.

Are you trying to tell me this man Bill Gates, for example, is more attractive than ANY BALD MAN IN THE WORLD because he has zero hair loss?

View attachment 144681

Get a grip, bro.

Whoever this random bald dude is... Bill Gates and Elon Musk look like a piece of sh*t next to him. Y'all gotta leave the baldies alone man.

View attachment 144682

View attachment 144683
If you talking to me, no Im not delusional. I literally never said that any nw1 guy look better than any bald dude.
We can keep arguing on this but it wont matter. Bottom line, there are many attractive/unattractive traits, and there are traits that are considered deal breakers. In my opinion being bald/balding is a deal breaker. Thats it. If I was a girl I wouldnt f*ck with baldies ever, and guess what, as a guy I would never want to f*ck with bald chicks.
By the way baldness is not the only deal breaker trait, if you ask me then height as well. If you are significantly short, not even talking about dwarf territory, but just really short, then it kinda deal breaker, which means no matter what your other traits, you wouldnt be consider attractive overall. And guess what, I dont have any height complex since Im very tall.
There are deal breaker for girls also, being bald is one, and also very fat (especially in the face and neck areas). For me its also flat-chest girls, but I dont think everybody with me on that.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well some look better bald and some people look better using what they have. Examples:

View attachment 144640

View attachment 144641

View attachment 144642

View attachment 144643

Its a total case by case scenario and anyone who talks in absolutes is an imbecile

ok but at that point both verions look like sh*t, so does it really matter? it's just choosing 0 or 0, it's still a 0. I've said it before but once you're balding that bad just do whatever tf u want because you're look like sh*t either way, grown out blading looks like sh*t and being a shaved cue ball also looks like sh*t. so pick whatever sh*t u want.

also I doubt elon musk is wearing a system, his hair is good but it's not perfect, in some pictures you can see in the hair line area that some of the density is kinda thin, hair system will give you basically perfect thick hair.
he's probably just on finasteride/duta and had a good hair transplant.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you talking to me, no Im not delusional. I literally never said that any nw1 guy look better than any bald dude.
We can keep arguing on this but it wont matter. Bottom line, there are many attractive/unattractive traits, and there are traits that are considered deal breakers. In my opinion being bald/balding is a deal breaker. Thats it. If I was a girl I wouldnt f*ck with baldies ever, and guess what, as a guy I would never want to f*ck with bald chicks.
By the way baldness is not the only deal breaker trait, if you ask me then height as well. If you are significantly short, not even talking about dwarf territory, but just really short, then it kinda deal breaker, which means no matter what your other traits, you wouldnt be consider attractive overall. And guess what, I dont have any height complex since Im very tall.
There are deal breaker for girls also, being bald is one, and also very fat (especially in the face and neck areas). For me its also flat-chest girls, but I dont think everybody with me on that.
Yeah, absolutely nothing wrong with small tits. I care for other traits like a cute face, fit body, good skin quality, etc a lot more. Btw I hope you don't say that around girls in real life, because people would think you're a dick.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair is a feature of your face just like nose ears and eyes. Imagine not having your nose. And that is how not having hair is. But because there are lot of them it has become more acceptable , otherwise it's that bad as I stated.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, absolutely nothing wrong with small tits. I care for other traits like a cute face, fit body, good skin quality, etc a lot more. Btw I hope you don't say that around girls in real life, because people would think you're a dick.
Of course I dont, I have tact. Here it's annonymous forum so I say exactly what I think.
But yes I just have zero attraction for small tits girls, even if it is super pretty girl, like gal gadot, I just dont find her sexual, I would really rather have some average girl from the street who has tits .
I had couple of times I got into bed with a girl, and when she got naked I was so disappointed I couldnt even get it hard lol, honestly it feels like having sex with a dude...

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He keeps gaining the weight back because there's far less demand for role offers for him when he's skinny.

I don't really believe it's that, people that were thin/fit their whole life don't get it but genetically prone to be fat is a thing, he probably has slow metabolism + insulin resistance and it's is simply hard for him to lose weight and keep it off. your body fights you back to gain the fat by making you extra hungry + tired + move less after you have lost a good amount of weight.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really believe it's that, people that were thin/fit their whole life don't get it but genetically prone to be fat is a thing, he probably has slow metabolism + insulin resistance and it's is simply hard for him to lose weight and keep it off. your body fights you back to gain the fat by making you extra hungry + tired + move less after you have lost a good amount of weight.
Ok.. but it is. Do more research

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol I know? He said that hair will always win over no hair. I gave an extreme example on purpose to show how ridiculous that claim is.

But obviously.. Bill Gates when he was young, is still less attractive than that bald man.

I understand that it's a hair centered forum, but some posters here are out of touch with reality..

Yes, hair is important. Yes, hair loss sucks. Yes, it makes you less attractive. No, it doesn't mean all bald guys are unattractive. No, not everyone with NW1 is necessarily attractive.
Don't tell now Jeff bezos is better than bill gates. Even after his fortune, some girls will not accept because bald is too much to take for them.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't tell now Jeff bezos is better than bill gates. Even after his fortune, some girls will not accept because bald is too much to take for them.
Jeff has better skin. He's still ugly as sh*t but at least doesn't look like he's decaying.

Between two unattractive people... the winner is nobody. Why is this even a debate?

Gates is only 64 btw, I thought he was older by the way you guys talked about him.

bill-gates.jpg

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
agree

keep the sides. do not shave them. they are important for framing your face. keep it short. empty head is the worst

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you literally pick pictures to match your statement. You do it alot.
I can do it too, look at those 2 pics:

View attachment 144648

and

View attachment 144649
I think here elon definitely takes as the more attractive guy.
I always say that a picture isnt enough to really show how someone looks, and the same person can go up or down few points in 2 different pictures, due to several factors like lighting etc.

Anyway, If we compare elon to jason, so ye maybe we can argue who looks better in general, but the point is that elon can work on improving his looks - he can work out, lose weight (losing fat in face changes alot), gain muscles, grow some a beard, try to improve hair style, surgeries, whatever. He is really not bad looking, he has good bone structure and nice hair now, a little work and he jumps up few points. While jason can do whatever the f*ck he wants (I mean, he kinda already maximized his potential) but he will still be bald, no compensating for this.
This is my opinion anyway.

do you have a face like statham? probably not. most people are 6 even before hairloss. after hairloss they are 4 or 3

most people cannot pull off the bald look like statham does. you need a long square jaw to even the egg shaped head you have above. most pepole have weak jaws

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have a face like statham? probably not. most people are 6 even before hairloss. after hairloss they are 4 or 3

most people cannot pull off the bald look like statham does. you need a long square jaw to even the egg shaped head you have above. most pepole have weak jaws
How do you know what face do I have? You have no idea how I look like
And how is it even related to what I was saying? Whats your point?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know what face do I have? You have no idea how I look like
And how is it even related to what I was saying? Whats your point?
while i dont know exactly what face you have. based on the statistics that show that the majority of people does not have symmetrical face and have many facial flaws even befroe balding. i can assume your average looking with hair and bald your way below average.

you dont get my point. its not about you. its the fact that those bald guys who look good are a tiny minority. most bald guys do not have the perfect face statham has to pull it off

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
while i dont know exactly what face you have. based on the statistics that show that the majority of people does not have symmetrical face and have many facial flaws even befroe balding. i can assume your average looking with hair and bald your way below average.

you dont get my point. its not about you. its the fact that those bald guys who look good are a tiny minority. most bald guys do not have the perfect face statham has to pull it off
First, statistics doesnt really matter when you talk about specific case, you can just ask and I tell you that Im definitely above average. But anyway I will look really bad as bald, not because I have weak features, just because it doesnt suite me at all. with hair Im way above average and without hair I still look like crap. Period.

Anyway ye I agree most people will definitely get a serious hit to their look by hairloss. But as I said I also think that even statham doesnt really 'looks good', he just looks badass.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
First, statistics doesnt really matter when you talk about specific case, you can just ask and I tell you that Im definitely above average. But anyway I will look really bad as bald, not because I have weak features, just because it doesnt suite me at all. with hair Im way above average and without hair I still look like crap. Period.

Anyway ye I agree most people will definitely get a serious hit to their look by hairloss. But as I said I also think that even statham doesnt really 'looks good', he just looks badass.
People here obsess with jaws, sure it helps a bit, but if it was everything then every bald guy could just get some jaw fillers and instantly turn into a greek god.