SHAVED HEAD EXPERIENCES

odb

Established Member
Reaction score
youngguy_uk said:
odb said:
http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stu ... /my_photos[/url]

No one has made any negative comments about my buzzed hair so far and I have the same success with women as before i buzzed ..(no women before and no women after :D ) and also my girlfriend thinks it look good.

I really think that everybody can pull the buzzed look off if you still have a good amount of hair left on your head (regardless of headshape and stuff like that . I for example have a forehead the size of a movie screen).

If you shave it completly off with a razorblade its harder. Only a few can do so and still look good IMO.

wow! that look really suits u and looks good. ne pictures of ur hair before u buzzed it? just thinking along the lines of how i would look buzzed real short. u sure ur hairs 3-4mm long? looks a lot shorter. also, can u say what u think counts as a good amount of hair on ur head. from ur photo it looks like if u grew it out ud have a thick head of hair on top?

Younguy_uk I´ve uploaded a pic of me with longer hair...

its the only pic I found on my computer ( Im at work right now ) of me with longer hair . And LOL ..the hairstyle I have in the pic is actually a combover. But you cant tell that, can you? :), but it was really thinning all over but especially in the front and at the crown.

If I look at the creation date of the file it says Dec 2 2002 and i believe I buzzed my hair in the beginning of June 2003 and I was shocked of how thin my hair looked. But now its a lot thicker thanks to propecia.

u dont look thinning at all with longer hair! how did it look up close and from above. how much scalp coverage did u have.[/quote:efb74]

I could hide it pretty good I guess, but it got more and more difficult to cover it and if I didnt style it in a certain way it was totally obvious. If I was looking in the bathroom mirror I could see a lot of scalp in the front and at the crown. Only a few people ever said anything about my thinning though, my hairdresser was one of them.
My hair thinned out pretty fast from the beginning of 2003 and until I started propecia in July 2003

You can see my "baseline and 3 months on propecia comparison pics" here:
http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stu ... /my_photos

I could probably cover it up pretty good now if I let my hair grow out longer but I want to keep it buzzed, and also the hair looks like sh*t before it gets to decent length.