Shaved and Tanned

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shaved and tanned...thats how i like my women.

:lol:

Are Scottish women really that hairy? Suppose its best, reduces the irritation on your top lip. :laugh:

I prefer my laydeez waxed :moon:

G

Are Scottish women really that hairy? Suppose its best, reduces the irritation on your top lip.

I prefer my laydeez waxed

Thier not so much hairy as frigid, i supposed the waxed thing is better for the Lizzad rim speacial de` jour. :laugh:

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
i got hit on by a scots girl at a party once...god her accent was so sexy - i had to leave early tho so didn't get chance to kiss her let alone stick it in her :cry:

G

i got hit on by a scots girl at a party once...god her accent was so sexy - i had to leave early tho so didn't get chance to kiss her let alone stick it in her

It was Lorraine Kelly wasnt it? Did you see her growler? :laugh:

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
hah yeah it made me do a sex-wee :freaked:

G

God damn sox, let me down...

if your socks are letting you down you should try staples. now can we get back to talking about shaved and tanned women, it is what this thread is about right?

The Gardener

Reaction score
hahaha... did somebody say "rim"?...

reminds me of the time I went on vacation to Arizona with a girlfriend and a hotel concierge suggested to us that we go to the grand canyon and do a rim job... (him meaning that we take a TOUR of the north rim of the canyon, which was nearby the hotel)... hahaha... I laughed so hard at that and the young kid concierge had NO idea what I was thinking, nor did my gf. Needless to say, I kept that one to myself as the ol' rj is one of those secret weapons only to be brought out on a very special occasion. hehehe... I still laugh thinking about that one.

But back to the topic of shaved and tanned, the shaved and tanned capital of the world is Rio de Janeiro. Best week of my life, ever.

G

But back to the topic of shaved and tanned, the shaved and tanned capital of the world is Rio de Janeiro. Best week of my life, ever.

LOL, funny story Gardner! :laugh: Yeah i need to take a holiday in Rio sometime.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lets all go to Rio, oh meeoooooo oh myyyyyoooooo! An annual HairLossTalk.com vacation? :rockon:

G

Lets all go to Rio, oh meeoooooo oh myyyyyoooooo! An annual HairLossTalk.com vacation?

Yeah on vacation next to all you bald guys im bound to look like an adonis! :laugh:

G

You wouldn't look like an adonis in a troop of Orang-utan

Believe me ive spent many a day with my simian friends and they all voted me most likely to get jiggy with the booty.

25 Norwood 1.5

Yeeees and 1 years time when you hit puberty at last:
26 Norwood 9

:moon:

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeeees and 1 years time when you hit puberty at last:
26 Norwood 9

Fina is obviously playing havoc with your estrogen levels. I can't think of any other reason why your such a b**ch!!! :laugh:

COME ON! :moon:

G

Fina is obviously playing havoc with your estrogen levels. I can't think of any other reason why your such a b**ch!!!

Awwwh diddums! :laugh:

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hey, any time you fellas decide to take a jaunt down to Rio, let me know. I have old schoolmates down there (brazilian, and some of them balder than we are, and get 10x more pussy than us) who would be more than willing to find us some awesome flats in Ipanema or Leblon.

Fantastic country, and good times, folks. Brazilians are incredible people.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I went to Rio on a business trip on 02', and it was one of the best 3 vacation days of my life. Although I did some business ventures, there was always time to go to the beach and play with the tanned kitties. Beautiful women everywhere you look... period. Can't wait till next trip.

XL